Verified:

elvesrus

Jul 1st 2015, 0:40:05

Originally posted by Riddler:
Originally posted by Vic:
I believe Mr Orange was Mr Lime's account for the forum after the aftermath ... that's Distopia an old e2025 player. the color that did this nonsense along with Silver was from PDM originally i think, and only was made a color in EE (a lot of old colors didn't recognize the "new" ones that were made in the last 5 years). I don't think it was Emerald but Emerald was also an "EE" color

Was it White? lol

think white was in SoL at the time
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

braden Game profile

Jul 1st 2015, 1:10:54

this is why we all prefer our mallards never to think :(

mdevol Game profile

Jul 1st 2015, 1:14:33

White had an account in SoL that we knew who he was the entire time he was in SoL and monitored him. He got very little if anything out of us and was quite bad at relaying war targets. The best was when I would feed him fake targets in PM to op and they would suddenly pop on while we were setting up on others.

Edited By: mdevol on Jul 1st 2015, 1:16:50
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

braden Game profile

Jul 1st 2015, 1:26:32

you are foolish to think white was our man and not our red herring..
.. ya'll have, literally, zero idea as to our intelligence at the time.. your vp? silver haf him *offer* us the intel..
copper did a poor mans silver; we beat the fluff fluff out of sol because silver did yoemans work, not because copper could count from zero to one ninety million times.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 1st 2015, 3:49:29

Originally posted by mdevol:
White had an account in SoL that we knew who he was the entire time he was in SoL and monitored him. He got very little if anything out of us and was quite bad at relaying war targets. The best was when I would feed him fake targets in PM to op and they would suddenly pop on while we were setting up on others.

In all honesty, i think this a bit of revisionist history. From a common member standpoint, like mine, we always seemed a few steps ahead of you guys for those two wars. I can't imagine you knew the entire time and didn't snuff it out, I'd imagine you caught on later like I did.

Vic Game profile

Jul 1st 2015, 3:57:50

Well it's been funny talking to Ronnie about it all. White ran around the last few years telling new RD members that he was one of the founders of RD. Ronnie's just like ... uh ... who is White? Ronnie says he's an EE color that invented an e2025 history. pretty funny stuff

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 1st 2015, 5:41:57

Originally posted by Vic:
Well it's been funny talking to Ronnie about it all. White ran around the last few years telling new RD members that he was one of the founders of RD. Ronnie's just like ... uh ... who is White? Ronnie says he's an EE color that invented an e2025 history. pretty funny stuff

Yep... I found this strange as well.

He told me he was Obsidian (without knowing I used to speak with Obsidian a lot on ICQ) This dude was clearly not Obsidian.

Remind you of someone else, Vic? hehe

Scribble Game profile

Jul 1st 2015, 15:29:53

oh the history of this little game...it needs to be written into a book with all the twists and turns.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 1st 2015, 19:31:29

scribble: no1 is that insane.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

Jul 1st 2015, 20:08:53

Originally posted by Marshal:
scribble: no1 is that insane.

sixty seven.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2015, 20:54:30

can i be tier 18 noob? i want a promotion

Originally posted by mdevol:

no idea what he was doing, he was online super late when i was sleeping but he never did something useful. even played a country in sol instead of rd just like that fluffer vic :-/
Don of LaF

mdevol Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 0:18:04

oh well....fluff happens. people get booted, people leave this game and vouch never to come back only to come back a few months later....

the colors didnt matter, they ended up failing anyways...

such is life when you have to flip between hidden personalities to hold onto the power you think you have.

Edited By: mdevol on Jul 2nd 2015, 0:22:44
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

braden Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 0:32:43

no. copper failed. the rest of us understood the game better than the rest of you.

we won, copper cheated, we were deleted for having copper as one of us.

we were guilty by association- anything further is a lie or downright not a correct statement.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 0:40:11

At the time then there wasn't a single alliance even numbers that could beat us. There are a couple would of welcomed a friendly challenge at the time. No matter the plan, no matter the strategy, no matter the curve balls. We saw, we overcame, we conquered.

Copper fluffed it all up but, would of been one epic war for the record books that set before.

Not going to comment on all the other crap period.

But, those that fault along my side then know that was one of the most fun times in earth empires. It took time and a few wars but, we came together especially with the Rival merger to fight like one well oiled, well trained, fighting machine. To those that fault alongside of me (Both tags) I had a blast fighting with.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 0:41:48

I stand by the war department built at that time. That was the best war department I have seen in my entire time in earth empires. I have seen both sides.

All the past fluff.. what ever.

Dissident Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 0:46:01

im learnding so much

Edited By: Dissident on Jul 2nd 2015, 0:48:01

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 0:47:13

LaF or MD straight up 1 vs 1 would of been fun. They both had more numbers then us at the time. Though we were growing steadily. If we could get to even numbers the LaF fight if both sides were active would of been epic. MD would of been interesting. I know they wanted a piece of us to.

braden Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 1:01:46

the way chump at the time was suggesting to me, rival was in talks actually to merge into the tag.. that would have put us at equal numbers, 1v1, against laf or md and i believe sof at the time was still up there in membership?
either way, had rival merged, and we ran under one rd tag.. we would have dominated the game either netting or warring.. even seminole can admit we kicked sols ass, and it took him changing real life college allegiance for him to come along here..

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 1:04:36

yeah braden. It would of been an epic fight non the less. Would of required us to step up are game just a little bit more but, we had the right personal to make that happen. The best part of the tag you didn't have to tell people what strategies to run or what not. Just tell them expected war date and wait. The mass text messages for war chats was epic. Deciding to do something and getting a group of 10 to 15 people together with 1 hour notice sometimes 20-25 was epic.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 1:05:31

Oh on a funny note Xninja was busted actively spying and passing on targets to other side......

elvesrus

Jul 2nd 2015, 1:08:21

at least he did it the old fashioned way unlike copper?

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 1:10:00

Elvesrus there is not a single person defending copper in this thread period.

elvesrus

Jul 2nd 2015, 1:11:48

I know, just thought I'd throw that out there and stir the pot a little :)

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 1:13:41

elvesrus don't you think the pot is stirred enough?

This is more like throwing another flashbang into the CQB course after the assault is done. Its pointless.

elvesrus

Jul 2nd 2015, 1:17:31

guess I'm still a bit upset with him due to my account being the one he targeted in pdm

braden Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 1:18:22

even i, of all people, was excited for war and active in it.. you still can't, by math, stonewall on a phone while drinking at a bar, but fluff did i ever try to !

braden Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 1:19:11

Originally posted by elvesrus:
guess I'm still a bit upset with him due to my account being the one he targeted in pdm

oh, yes, sorry, i guess i got here late: rd for like a decade now has been fluffing pdm from the inside :( hi charcoal !!

elvesrus

Jul 2nd 2015, 1:24:25

immortal!

I enjoyed telling some people that charcoal would have a better chance of being in pdm.

Vic Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 14:28:24

Originally posted by braden:
the way chump at the time was suggesting to me, rival was in talks actually to merge into the tag.. that would have put us at equal numbers, 1v1, against laf or md and i believe sof at the time was still up there in membership?
either way, had rival merged, and we ran under one rd tag.. we would have dominated the game either netting or warring.. even seminole can admit we kicked sols ass, and it took him changing real life college allegiance for him to come along here..

the talks with rival were me begging PG and hein to merge into RD and them saying, "NO NEVER!" so we were never close to merging other than me spamming them, but it was a great relationship between the two alliances for sure :p

braden Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 15:44:58

ah i must have misunderstood along the way. they all had site access and we all idled in the same irc.. we might as well have been one alliance ;p

Vic Game profile

Jul 2nd 2015, 17:31:17

they were awesome allies for RD