Jun 5th 2024, 7:53:40

Total War. Forever.

BlackHole Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 8:49:23

Why?

Rasp Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 12:53:45

was it bcuz u were netting?
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Devo Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 13:03:17

Originally posted by Rasp:

Netting while stockpiling missiles and running routine spy ops on Evo and SoL just before hitting right? Good thing we aren't blind!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2024, 13:19:36

Originally posted by Devo:

Netting while stockpiling missiles and running routine spy ops on Evo and SoL just before hitting right? Good thing we aren't blind!

You left out FAing m4d
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 13:29:07

You evo boys are really never going to net again now, I was already all for this but now everyone is on board. That was a dumb move.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 13:44:47

Originally posted by Coalie:

You left out FAing m4d

Hearsay

*wink*
Empyrean
M4D - IA/War
MKR TEAMS

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

BlackHole Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 13:50:00

I mean... it happened.

I'm just confused by it. A little, I guess. Why would M4D align themselves with Josey/Cat and their crew, when that crew is hated by almost everyone in this community right now? It seems ridiculous.

Until you realize that Josey and Leto played together in PDM for a long time, which is a connection I laid out months ago. I mentioned how it seemed like Josey and Co was aligned with M4D. Turns out, I was right.

I think it's just a poor tactical decision by M4D, they already lost this war, and that FA they are receiving isn't really going to get them back into it. You basically just further cemented the M4D legacy as the axis of evil.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 13:59:40

Here we see BH lay out another long winded weird karen tier virtue signaling. Clearly BH is over socialized and it comes out in the form of these feminine social shaming tactics. Very common here. It’s like we are in a constant battle of karens to see who can be the most feminine.

Someone will come along shortly to tell you how badly I offended them followed by a third person to signal how many friends they have in their herd of npc.... or uhhh I mean everyone agrees so they are right! The herd is always right!

TAN Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 14:08:05

Cath, here is some free life advice. I'd be remiss if I didn't at least try to genuinely help.

If you feel constantly under attack and that everyone is against you, that everyone is always offended, and that everyone is else is wrong...perhaps you should do some introspection and examine what it is that you say or do that puts people against you. In an ideal world, you should be able to say and do what you want and be accepted for that, but in reality, that's not how social interactions work.

For example - and this is just an example, it's not targeted at you or anybody else - if I'm at a Black Lives Matter protest and you're coincidentally wearing a white pointy hat and it results in you getting your ass kicked, examine WHY. Is it something I said? Did? Is it the hat? Oh, it's the hat, why would they not like the hat? Oh, because the KKK historically wore white pointy hats? In that case, I won't do that when I'm around that crowd.

Just do some introspection and think about why people might object to some of the things you say. If you do the introspection and you decide not to make any changes, that's FINE. At least you've done the hard part and asked yourself some uncomfortable questions. That's further than most people get.

This is not a troll post, I'm being genuine. I won't bring it up again. Cheers.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2024, 14:08:28

<Earthnews> BR - Black Cat Crossing (#4) [SoLxTTM] -> Simo Hayha (#530) [JWALESCO] 1C 29B

<Earthnews> GS - Blackhole (#611) [SoLxTTM] -> Armee du nord (#533) [JWALESCO] 4C 76F

<Earthnews> GS - Taker (#451) [Stones] -> Rick (#512) [JWALESCO] 3C 2921F

Get fluffed
EZ Clap.
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

BlackHole Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 14:10:09

Cat - we've been friendly. I've purposefully restrained myself from publicly abusing you. As you've never come at me.

My comments weren't meant to be condemnation of you or your people. Ya'll are doing what you're doing. My concern was with M4D, our current enemy, and their choosing to align with the servers pariahs.

If you'd like to come at me though, I will happily turtle crawler your ass for the next 6 months. I know you like to use many words to say few things, and I fear for the boards sanity if we go that route. At the same time though, I'd really like to stress test how resilient you are, and how much public ridicule you can take prior to breaking. Truth be told, I don't think you'll break and hide. I think you'll snap and get banned. You don't strike me as the most... how should I say this..... You aren't really in control of your emotions, are you?

So the choice is yours. We can go the easy route. Or we can go the fun route, the route where I make you look foolish, you snap, and ultimately get banned from the forums.

The choice is yours, cupcake.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 14:20:20

Y’all better take all that to doctor Phil I am not reading your lifelong diaries about your emotions. That is the exact behavior I was describing. I bet women boss you guys around irl a lot. That’s some major office energy where you guys get offended over literally everything and then always follow with some passive aggressive life advice. Save it and shove it.

TAN Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 14:22:58

Confirmed Cath has the reading level of Floyd Mayweather.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 5th 2024, 14:25:19

Originally posted by Cathankins:
I bet women boss you guys around irl a lot.

Hello, mod here. Bossing you around.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 14:27:21

And there you have another Story Time by Dr Suess-hole.

Empyrean
M4D - IA/War
MKR TEAMS

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 14:29:21

Originally posted by galleri:
I bet women boss you guys around irl a lot.

Hello, mod here. Bossing you around.

Now be honest. All the women laugh about this in private. Women are so mean about making fun of guys with that energy. Females are even meaner to each other.

If this were real life several of them would run off with me with these guys still standing around talking about how offended they are and how they can’t believe women would like such a jerk.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 14:30:02

Originally posted by TAN:
Confirmed Cath has the reading level of Floyd Mayweather.

I am absolutely outraged by this comment. Censor this man immediately

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 14:32:09

Unfortunately I am taken. You will have to control your desires for me galleri and the other ladies princess and wherever else there was

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 14:38:50

This is about as entertaining as trimming my finger nails with a rifle.
Empyrean
M4D - IA/War
MKR TEAMS

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

BlackHole Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 14:40:59

Y’all better take all that to doctor Phil I am not reading your lifelong diaries about your emotions. That is the exact behavior I was describing. I bet women boss you guys around irl a lot. That’s some major office energy where you guys get offended over literally everything and then always follow with some passive aggressive life advice. Save it and shove it.

Perfect, I'll take that as a 'yes, I'd like to play'.

Let's start with the easy stuff.

1. You clearly can't read. Like literally, I don't think you can read. Because if you could, you would see nothing in my post that even resembles being offended.

2. You're insulting women? That's interesting. Because you're the first person to cry victim about your feelings being hurt when people personally insult you and your religion. I'm not a bible expert, but I think there's a saying that goes 'don't throw stones in a fluffing glass house you idiot', or something to that effect. Maybe the Jewish Bible didn't have that verse though? Ever consider becoming a Christian?

3. Just for the record, and so that we are super clear (not that it needs clarifying). Women are awesome, amazing, and perfectly capable of bossing me, or anyone else around. In fact, the leadership team at my company is comprised of all women. Because they are the best qualified to do the work I ask them to do. And they do amazing things in this world. So maybe stop the women bashing you fluffing lunatic. I want you to get banned, but maybe in like a week or two. Not today!

4. Now the fun stuff. You, like TC, think you're the smartest person in the room. I disagree. My evidence is your words. You write like an emo child. I'm fairly certain you get your talking points from 4chan. And your ideas don't hold up to basic scrutiny.

Take for example your "Clearly BH is over socialized and it comes out in the form of these feminine social shaming tactics."

Can you explain to me how you think socialization causes feminine social shaming tactics? In fact, like start with what feminine social shaming tactics are. Define that for me, and then provide some evidence that indicates that over-socialization causes individuals to exhibit that behavior.

Oh what's that. You checked out, didn't read what I wrote, went on to a different topic, made up an excuses, or levied some new, completely ridiculous insult?

Yea, that's what I thought.

Smart people, Cat, can defend their words. Stupid people, people like you, throw fluff at the wall, and then walk away as soon as someone asks them to defend what they said.

Prove me wrong, but I think you're a stupid person. Not a smart person.

TAN Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 14:42:42

"Like a midget at a urinal, I'd have to stay on my toes."
FREEEEEDOM!!!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 14:48:53

let me rephrase that, trimming finger nails with a sawed off shot gun.
Empyrean
M4D - IA/War
MKR TEAMS

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Devo Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 15:14:56

You evo boys are really never going to net again now, I was already all for this but now everyone is on board. That was a dumb move.

We ignored you after you've suicided us multiple times.
We netted peacefully.
You consistently harassed and threatened us blaming us for things we verifiably did not do.
You spied SoL.
You spied and were prepping to missile fs Evo.
You FA'd M4D during their war.

You still haven't learned the rules of the community. You don't need to worry about pursuing eternal war with anyone. You've painted a wonderful target on yourselves.

Edited By: Devo on Jun 5th 2024, 15:26:55
See Original Post

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 16:14:31

I’m going to missile first strike evo now for sure. Repeatedly and every set. You guys want total war and now you have it. I will continue my war against every clan name involved as long as they exist.

BH: I don’t care about all of that drama. I was I insulting weak guys not women. I love women. Women love me. It’s just the way it is son. I raised you better than that.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2024, 16:17:40

<Earthnews> *** IT IS A KILL ***
<Earthnews> BR - Titanic (#473) [SoLxTTM] -> Simo (#618) [] 4C 1B

EZ clap
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Devo Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 16:18:17

I’m going to missile first strike evo now for sure. Repeatedly and every set. You guys want total war and now you have it. I will continue my war against every clan name involved as long as they exist.

BH: I don’t care about all of that drama. I was I insulting weak guys not women. I love women. Women love me. It’s just the way it is son. I raised you better than that.

Don't pretend you weren't going to already. You've been a bad faith actor from the beginning. I'm sure all those intel ops were just to make sure we were netting...

Devo Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 17:23:10

...And suddenly he realizes he's been ratted out

TAN Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 17:32:43

You can't profess to love women by comparing "weak men" to women. In order to love something, you need to respect it. You clearly have no respect for women at all if you use it as a pejorative.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2024, 17:34:37

Be careful when talking to the most intelligent person playing EE, TAN!
I financially support this game; what do you do?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2024, 17:37:21

All I know is that I went to discord and there's 475 new messages of Coalie vs Empy ... And I was like ..fk this, scrolled right past it all ...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2024, 17:41:47

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
All I know is that I went to discord and there's 475 new messages of Coalie vs Empy ... And I was like ..fk this, scrolled right past it all ...

Apparently BlackHole too, I was informed seconds ago, like I said...I scrolled past all the noise 😆
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 18:35:30

Just trying to chat about the theories and claims, Im not the one that went off. Talk to your boys.
Empyrean
M4D - IA/War
MKR TEAMS

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 18:56:09

Govern yourselves with decorum or the women boss lady moderator will boss you all around into a week long time out!!!!

Repeat offenders are getting 30 day bans according to what I read on the moderator discord.

You all have been warned!

TAN Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 19:08:54

Elect me mod and we won't have gendered mods like galleri and primeval. We will be genderless and all mods will be referred to as "it".

TAN4MOD2024

#MEEGA
FREEEEEDOM!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2024, 19:11:21

LOL

(•_•)

Rokkie Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 19:23:15

We'll see how long forever lasts.

As someone who has been on the receiving end of a beating in an ongoing war I can tell you the motivation for a forever war seems to lose it's essence after about 6 sets of getting stomped on.

Good luck thou, may the odds be forever not in your favour.

Josey Wales

Jun 5th 2024, 19:38:18

Aggression prompted by paranoia.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 19:39:59

Im starting to think they are all one person.....
Empyrean
M4D - IA/War
MKR TEAMS

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

herb Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 20:21:46

/yawns
Founder of ELF
Played in
ELF
MKR
RAGE
M4D

Aphrodite777 Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 20:57:01

You left out FAing m4d

when you're losing a war and you have to stoop that low to get FA lmaooooo
Alliance - SoL Head FA

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 21:19:47

FAing the enemy of your enemy is ok. It’s like joining the war from the sidelines. It’s only bad when you get caught!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2024, 21:36:44

I just don’t get it.. of all the m4d guys he could’ve FAed, he picked the worst 2 guys.

If I was to FA m4d from the sidelines I’d look for the real killers like Vic, Llarr or Leto.

Just don’t make sense to me but then again cath is a certified idiot so it doesn’t surprise me there.

Edited By: Coalie on Jun 5th 2024, 21:39:41
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

major Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 21:39:26

Originally posted by Rokkie:
We'll see how long forever lasts.

As someone who has been on the receiving end of a beating in an ongoing war I can tell you the motivation for a forever war seems to lose it's essence after about 6 sets of getting stomped on.

Good luck thou, may the odds be forever not in your favour.

Just ask LaF........

Josey Wales

Jun 5th 2024, 21:53:09

I just don’t get it.. of all the m4d guys he could’ve FAed, he picked the worst 2 guys.

If I was to FA m4d from the sidelines I’d look for the real killers like Vic, Llarr or Leto.

Just don’t make sense to me but then again cath is a certified idiot so it doesn’t surprise me there.

You’re assuming FA was sent.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2024, 22:00:01

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

Just like I assumed you were netting but you weren’t. Someone ratted and we found out everything.
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

En4cer Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 22:05:31

bonus post

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 22:23:47

Just to clarify.
You are acknowledging that a trade pact betwixt Jwalesco leadership and M4D was formed?
This occurred during a war with SoL vs M4D?
When this pact was formed you had agreed to peaceful terms with SoL.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 23:01:48

Originally posted by TAN:

You can't profess to love women by comparing "weak men" to women. In order to love something, you need to respect it. You clearly have no respect for women at all if you use it as a pejorative.

I’m not a part of your cult so I don’t believe there are certain groups I am not allowed to joke about.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 5th 2024, 23:02:47

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Just to clarify.
You are acknowledging that a trade pact betwixt Jwalesco leadership and M4D was formed?
This occurred during a war with SoL vs M4D?
When this pact was formed you had agreed to peaceful terms with SoL.

Nobody cares about your various clan agreements. You guys attacked us and now we war.