Verified:

Ivan Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 13:21:55

Wait for a sec here Jiman, SOL pulled TIE in despite having a huge number advantage already and now SOF are the bad guys?

Next time you try to gangbang someone, make sure that your ready for it

hanlong Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 18:56:41

Originally posted by anoniem:
Originally posted by hanlong:
Originally posted by Jiman:
Originally posted by Ivan:

laf and sof didnt create this, sof were happily trying to have a
peaceful reset, when an attempt to gangbang laf took place we took the appropriate actions to defend our ally

evo/sol then continued to call tags in and stating that they didnt want a fair war to me in private, that breaking signed pacts this is the 2nd time on a few reset where evo feels that they dont need to hold their agreements and the result can now be seen

personally i wish tie & monsters a fun 1vs1 while as nukevil said im laughing at evos falling tnw

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest

Funny, what about the part where Laf was asking Evo to come and hit SOL this reset so it would be a 2vs1?

Or the part where Laf made the first aggression towards Evo while they believed they were still allies with laf?

I guess two wrongs make a right in this case too, because it seems that the sides are uneven because sof and laf decided to bring in as many alliances as possible in this war instead of enough to keep it even.

I don't want to get in the nitty gritty, but to me it seems every action taken has been taken for a reason. Maybe certain alliances will learn to communicate with each other a little better instead of letting things go so out of hand.

The size of this war is ridiculous for its purpose.

the funniest part is i told SOL i'd take your prearranged 1v1 war that you guys posted on AT about and i was rejected.... i also asked for a pact with SOL and was rejected. none of this would have happened ;) your alliance had all the cards in your hands Jiman, don't play ignorance on me =)

Prearranged "FRIENDLY" war proposal rejected by SOL.
LaF Break PACT with EVO instead.

+bonus

yah so it's all SOL's fault ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

nitroxidus Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 23:04:51

gogo TIE!!

Jiman Game profile

Oct 28th 2011, 18:21:53

Originally posted by Ivan:

Wait for a sec here Jiman, SOL pulled TIE in despite having a huge number advantage already and now SOF are the bad guys?

Nah I dont consider Sof the bad guys.

I hope the "over calling of allies" ends this set for every side of any conflict occuring.

corleonex Game profile

Oct 29th 2011, 13:16:03

Go TIE!

Sifos Game profile

Oct 29th 2011, 22:55:00

Originally posted by Jiman:

Nah I dont consider Sof the bad guys.

I hope the "over calling of allies" ends this set for every side of any conflict occuring.

I don't, but I wish people will get less pacts so that imag won't have to face 1/3 of the other side on its own :P
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

davidoss Game profile

Oct 29th 2011, 23:19:21

Let's just hope the fluff doesn't spill over for too long.