Verified:

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2010, 9:28:14

Look, EEVIL, for like the fifth time, Fist is ok with you FSing for grabbing. We don't think it was excessive but fair enough if you do...

And we didn't leave you unpacted because you're small, we left you unpacted because we're a grabbing alliance. We grab other alliances. Hence we keep very few pacts.

Here's what we don't like: The Mr. Charcoal situation. The Mr. Lime situation. Basically your RD members. The rest of you are perfectly ok by us.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Sep 6th 2010, 9:31:17

So you have a problem with EEVIL because of 2 members with names you dont like? Thats pretty close to racism!!! :P

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2010, 9:35:31

Originally posted by Dark TwizTid:
So you have a problem with EEVIL because of 2 members with names you dont like? Thats pretty close to racism!!! :P
Well it's not just their names we don't like, they did some stuff with their countries as well :P

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Sep 6th 2010, 9:38:42

Hey, now your crossing the line. So you dont like the color of their name, and what their countries have done??? :P

Dhu Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 9:40:25

I can be wrong but TheFist grabbed EEVIL 6 times and EEVIL grabbed TheFist 14 times.

Also It was not TheFist who had countries hitting 3 or 4 times the same day and came back when they were retalled.

Most Fisters wanted to kill #535, simply because he deserved it but instead EEVIL and TheFist FAs talked to avoid that and we simply retaled his hits with escalating. During this time EEVIL was already saving turns to FS The Fist.

So, if you want to war someone, just say it is for fun or something like that and do not try to search a lame excuse. It is a war game after all.

And yes, New Member !
Dhu,
The Fist of Odin

spawn Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 10:46:20

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
Fist, be fair. We asked you multiple times to slow down and stop grabbing so much.

rofl?

you guy never contacted us about our grabs, i contacted you guys about your multiple hits

dont try to turn things around
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

toma Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 11:14:22

atleast 1/3 of EEVIL countries tagged are played by people who belong to RD.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 11:34:42

Open question to Spawn:

I mentioned it before, you used to be cool man, what happened to you? Now despite all the previous stuff you let me down with...you let your members make stupid posts on AT?

Originally posted by Dhu:
I can be wrong but TheFist grabbed EEVIL 6 times and EEVIL grabbed TheFist 14 times.

Yeah..you can be wrong... and of the 14, most were me right before the FS.... 6 times all set.....your calculater may be off....
take the coke bottles off and try reading the info in brail.

Also It was not TheFist who had countries hitting 3 or 4 times the same day and came back when they were retalled.

/Raises Hand
Me again........Fist wanted to take our land, I was taking it back. Sue me. I've never in my earth history *randomly* picked on anyone or any alliance (King John excluded....and there were reasons beyond me for that) . I don't ever LG. I apparently changed my mind and decided to pick on FIst this set right? I went ahead without knowing that my entire alliance wanted to attack you. I just started a personal vendetta. 535 vs TheFist. And of course, since my name has Mr. in front of it, the other 7 members of Fist were too scared and HAD to listen to me as I declared war. Good assumption.

Most Fisters wanted to kill #535, simply because he deserved it

You can't kill me I'm too tough *flexes*
Anyone whos ever "dealt" with me knows i'm very reasonable. Ask the SOL guy who tapped the crap out of me at the start. Rather thn retal him for a few k acres, i asked for reps of like 5mil or something. I know, I'm a horrible guy! A real jerk.

Originally posted by toma:
atleast 1/3 of EEVIL countries tagged are played by people who belong to RD.

So... 2.4 of our 8 countries have once or currently are associated with....what is the relevance here? Can you finish your thought or will you continue sounding like a moron? Troll
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

spawn Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 11:43:15

sorry to let you down man, but i gave up the divine position of supreme emperor long ago...
/slap iZarcon

Dhu Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 11:53:22

I just checked all Boxcar news btw both alliance (SS and PS) since the the beginning the the reset MrCharcoal and class all hits as original LG or retals.

Dhu,
The Fist of Odin

toma Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 11:57:40

MrCharchoal there are atleast 4 countries currently being played by RD people.

And Mr Charcoal only hits by fist on you have been retals.

started with your fluffty grabbing.

Aug 28/10 6:30:48 AM PS Kronecker Delta number 148 (#148) (TheFist) Mr Charcoal (#535) (EEVIL) 1453 A (+1144 A)
Aug 28/10 6:21:11 AM PS Mr Charcoal (#535) (EEVIL) FISTing Spawn from behind (#205) (TheFist) 218 A (+43 A)

continued by triple tap.

4 retals.

4 hits.

10 retals.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

spawn Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 12:43:57

@Xintros: i just checked our convo

you didnt tell me your members were fed up with us grabbing them and you didnt ask for a pact, and neither did anyone else (badfish excluded, since he doesnt even know simple FA terminologies)

you guys should have simply let Nimrod and me deal with it all
/slap iZarcon

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 12:48:32

toma every post you've made on this thread has had RD somewhere in it

you have wood for us i get it..calm down

but this fight has nothing to do with RD you want to dance with us *points to team server*

Ruthie

Sep 6th 2010, 13:16:21

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Here's what we don't like: The Mr. Charcoal situation. The Mr. Lime situation. Basically your RD members. The rest of you are perfectly ok by us.

Who gives a flying fluff if one or two members were in RD, seriously. I doubt EEVIL really cares what you think about their members.

There is no cheating on this server so why does the fact they are (or were) RD such a problem. Get over it.

or do you fear their l33t war skills, lol

If you have such a problem with them having members "you dont like" then shut up about it and go kill their countries.

Edited By: Ruthie on Sep 6th 2010, 13:19:04
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Ruthie

Sep 6th 2010, 13:24:36

Originally posted by toma:
MrCharchoal there are atleast 4 countries currently being played by RD people.

Hmmm .... so you have access to the EEVIL members's list now, do ya?

Or are you just looking at country names and making assumptions.

Again, I am trying to see the relevance of all of this as it pertains to your war.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Xintros Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 20:41:26

Originally posted by spawn:
@Xintros: i just checked our convo

you didnt tell me your members were fed up with us grabbing them and you didnt ask for a pact, and neither did anyone else (badfish excluded, since he doesnt even know simple FA terminologies)

Fair enough, I was at work on my cell when we communicated. I do know for a FACT I emphasized that TheFist was in our news too much "Its always Fist". (meaning this and past resets) *puts on memory cap*
You said you did not think so and we were grabbed by your members only as much as you grabbed other alliances that were not pacted to you. I could of sworn I then said. "So you want a pact?" and you ignored it, but you have the log so *shrugs

I would like to make things perfectly clear once and for all.

I personally was asking to FS you guys as far back as two weeks ago and thinking about it far before that. It was my personal pipe dream being a Warmonger in a Netting Alliance . We were half your membership and it was suicide, but I thought we could pull it off if we had 100% participation and everything went perfect (which it never does). You can ask any EEVIL member about my posts about FIST in our forum. I saw what happened to Ely, I saw that we were next on the Earth food chain. I anticipated EEVIL struggling to keep up with retals with our small Veteran group; leading the way to our future demise, I saw FIST real or not.

I am a pessimist and a realist. I saw what was happening, expected a land trading war at the least which I did not want to participate in. I am a far greater killer than retailer and I would rather go down in a blaze of glory fighting a war, win lose or draw than continue what we were doing. It wasn't based on this reset alone, TheFist has been a thorn in EEVIL's side for past resets as well regardless if you agree or not. Being an alliance of our size, getting grabbed even once in a while by one alliance becomes disproportionately higher in our pov.
Serpentor, BadFish and I made calculated, strategic decision on one days notice to FS TheFist. There was 0 Color involvement in the decision. They are members only, actually giving no opinions in the matter, but taking advantage of OUR decision and following Leaders orders.

So if you require to place blame on something or someone, I will take it wholeheartedly and greatfully, for this is what I play this game for, war and destruction. I am not a politician and in leadership only out of necessity. I am and always have been a soldier in the trenches to be used and abused. I am in my element and will gladly stay in it reset after reset.

Good luck to you and yours and we'll see you on the battlefield.
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2010, 20:59:45

Honestly, I have a lot of respect for EEVIL, you guys are a good clan. I agree we probably grabbed you more than anyone else did... but I think the main reason for that was not us really excessively grabbing you, it was probably you guys being pacted to most other clans (despite what you guys said).

Either way, I for one respect your decision to stand up for yourselves... But the actions of Charcoal are not cool, and really take away from you being able to claim you're the "victim" here. Anyway, as you said, see you on the battlefield :)

spawn Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 21:10:46

if you said it, it didnt get through to my end

/slap iZarcon

Xintros Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 22:01:26

Honestly, I have a lot of respect for EEVIL, you guys are a good clan. I agree we probably grabbed you more than anyone else did... but I think the main reason for that was not us really excessively grabbing you, it was probably you guys being pacted to most other clans (despite what you guys said).

Either way, I for one respect your decision to stand up for yourselves... But the actions of Charcoal are not cool, and really take away from you being able to claim you're the "victim" here. Anyway, as you said, see you on the battlefield :)

By resets start we had two pacts. Another on the 18th and our last 8/25. For a total of Four pacts to date. It was not due to other alliances declining, but our lack of FA work. So forget the "Pact theory".

I thank you for your kind words of respect, we are not claiming to be victims, these are the facts. Like you said, we are just standing up for ourselves and Charcoal's actions... well yea he's no angel by any means. But he's our member and we are taking responsibility for his ohh soo despicable actions.

BAD CHARCOAL! BAD BOY!

Hey, its all fun now as I see you guys pumping it up. (edit) <-- Fist Pumping ;-)

Edited By: Xintros on Sep 6th 2010, 22:03:58
See Original Post

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 22:28:13

Badfishy is going to be a mad fishy now.
The EEVIL Empire

ponderer Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 22:38:17

Please forgive me, because I've been out of the loop for a while, but 5 hits seem like an act of war, and there is no window for retaliating such actions.

While it does take balls to war an alliance triple your size, when that alliance has already been FS'd and you get the FS, it is no longer the ballsy move.

Also, I don't know charcoal and lime, at least not as RD members - they weren't around as lime and charcoal when I was last playing. For all I know, they're ok guys. I also don't know what RD's playing practices have been for the last 7 years.

However, the bots connected to RD were the main reason I reached the conclusion that the alliance game was dying in 2003, and when I put pressure on Mehul to act, his indifference was the primary reason I left.

Wearing the colors isn't going to endear you to me, and as far as I'm concerned, it's a stigma, not an honor. But I'm just one idiot among the many playing this game.

I also don't make policy for my alliance. - My views are my own, and not those of the below alliance.
m0m0rific

BadFish Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 23:52:56

spawn is a liar.... and he swallows...........
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 23:58:16

*confirmed*

Ponderer makes policy for his alliance, andhis views reflect that of his alliance
--------------------------------------------
Lets end the debate.

Fist. You annoyed my friends that graciously let me play with them. You really annoyed me. I touched you in a way that you (and some Courts) feel is inappropriate. We attacked you.

Now stop wasting turns lowering my readiness and try and kill me already. I bet you can't.
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 23:59:03

Originally posted by BadFish:
spawn is a liar.... and he swallows...........

Skinner - Did you just call me a liar?
Chalmers - No...I said you were fired...
Skinner - oh......thats much worse

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 0:07:42

ponderer i did 3 resets in omega Kelz, Silence, and tulosba were heads...or aphex might have been the main head and kelz the elder that first reset...

also went to the DC convention and met quite a few omegans and one LCN'er there great times

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 0:13:24

and btw every piece needs its villians.

wether a book, movie, story, game, dream

doesn't matter there is always the bad guys

you people should feel lucky that you have such willing people as me and charcoal to do the things you tell your own members not to ...and do it with a smile upon our faces.

without eevil there can be no good.

forget wich movie this is from but "if there was no devil why would man need a god"

reminds me of that last boondocks episode

lime: i likes your land and i wants it. so we can do this the easy way or the hard way

fist: we arn't doing anything anyway

lime: i see's you chose the hard way *rapes #222 in the butt*

Pain Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 3:50:17

Originally posted by ponderer:
Please forgive me, because I've been out of the loop for a while, but 5 hits seem like an act of war, and there is no window for retaliating such actions.

While it does take balls to war an alliance triple your size, when that alliance has already been FS'd and you get the FS, it is no longer the ballsy move.

Also, I don't know charcoal and lime, at least not as RD members - they weren't around as lime and charcoal when I was last playing. For all I know, they're ok guys. I also don't know what RD's playing practices have been for the last 7 years.

However, the bots connected to RD were the main reason I reached the conclusion that the alliance game was dying in 2003, and when I put pressure on Mehul to act, his indifference was the primary reason I left.

Wearing the colors isn't going to endear you to me, and as far as I'm concerned, it's a stigma, not an honor. But I'm just one idiot among the many playing this game.

I also don't make policy for my alliance. - My views are my own, and not those of the below alliance.

last i checked Fist FSed PDM. so that means the had been set up to war already and its not like they fought a real war anyways. dont pretend were kicking them while theyre down.
Your mother is a nice woman

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 4:47:31

Of course they are down Pain, they are DOWN 5-2.

de1i Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 5:19:29

PDM FSed TheFIST nub.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 6:02:34

Originally posted by de1i:
PDM FSed TheFIST nub.

He's right, War was declared, both prespped but PDM got there first

Pain Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 6:54:08

Originally posted by de1i:
PDM FSed TheFIST nub.

ill pee on your face.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...-fist-declares-war-on-pdm

you can argue semantics but fist planned on warring them or that thread would not have been made. only a retard would not have been prepared for PDM to hit after that.

de1i Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 7:06:31

They took a FS from PDM at least a day maybe two after that and look at what happened to them :P

spawn Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 7:43:14

hmm... should i start a petition for renaming badfish to badtroll?
/slap iZarcon

Xintros Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 13:36:32

I'll sign that petition!

BTW spawn you are probably right about me not asking for that pact. I don't remember much of our convo cept I was harried at work and pissed off. Thought I said that, in truth I believe it was from logs of BadFish's and your convo I read where he asked for a pact and you "lol'd" and it stuck in my memory. *Olden

I apologize for that misunderstanding on my part. I don't want anyone to think you a fibber. :-P

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 19:37:27

I have been out of the loops for a while, and never really paid attention when i was in it,
who is Pain?

and why does this rash itch so much?
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

BadFish Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 20:07:39

xintors is right about the pacting i got all the convos saved insite...... no need to agree....
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Pain Game profile

Sep 8th 2010, 2:31:04

Originally posted by SakitSaPuwit:
I have been out of the loops for a while, and never really paid attention when i was in it,
who is Pain?

and why does this rash itch so much?

im the person who makes you feel bad about yourself.

as for the rash, stop messing around with gutter fluffs and the problem will go away.

KeSSie Game profile

Sep 8th 2010, 11:54:21

Sorry bout that, SsP. Here's some of the cream that the doc gave me for that...
EL YAY!

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 8th 2010, 16:21:07

If the cream doesn't work don't waste time, get a biopsy. It may be an EEVIL skin cancer developing.
The EEVIL Empire

Snarf Game profile

Sep 9th 2010, 0:14:16

Y'all just talk too much. Anyone who didn't see this coming was not paying much attention. None of this would even be a discussion if anybody had taken me seriously when I suggested we FS you guys the day before PDM hit us ;)

As for RD blah blah who cares. RD was what it was, people still have serious issues with that legacy, and if they didn't no one would be still using colors in this game. Admit it you love it and those of you feeding the big pink elephant need to stop if you really want it to go away.

Anyway, I'll be OOP tomorrow and according to Boxcar it is 6-4 now :)

Pain Game profile

Sep 9th 2010, 4:00:10

what do you mean??

we totally blindsided you guys!!!

good job catching up.

archaic Game profile

Sep 9th 2010, 4:25:06

charcoal made me chuckle. he always was the best AT poster of all the colors

go eevil!

Fist was in our news a lot too, if we had not had plans for Sof I would have been grabbing the fluff out of them. We dropped one retal intended for them early because our idiot FA (me) cannot read a clock, after that they started grabbing 2-3 of our members over and over. We picked up all of our retals after that and grabbed them back - but damn they are aggressive.

live by the sword, die by the sword - the smaller the target alliance is the higher the desperation level and fiercer the response will be. Fist of all people should know that.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

spawn Game profile

Sep 9th 2010, 8:02:50

we're grabbing, so what? get over it that your countries got hit

we may have been grabbing, but only 1 alliance contacted me about it and asked us to stop / for a pact/dnh

so dont blame us if your FA departments didnt do their jobs properly, its not like we're unreasonably or hard to contact
/slap iZarcon

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2010, 12:45:39

yet another tag jumper to EEVIL...

with tag jumpers, the member count (based on pre war numbers + then the eevil tag jumpers) was 13 to 15.

so no more stuff about FSing a clan twice your size ;)

Xintros Game profile

Sep 9th 2010, 13:42:09

yet another tag jumper to EEVIL...

with tag jumpers, the member count (based on pre war numbers + then the eevil tag jumpers) was 13 to 15.

so no more stuff about FSing a clan twice your size ;)

"Serpentor, BadFish and I made calculated, strategic decision on one days notice to FS TheFist"

Although we did not anticipate players volunteering to come to our Tag in this fashion, we of course took advantage of your "War" with PDM and we won't turn them away. Its leveling the playing field.
Just as you are getting FA from outside sources, things change during war. I guess we will be examining alliance spies more closely and take appropriate action.

BadFish Game profile

Sep 9th 2010, 21:27:40

lets just war and have fun... its gonna be a tight one. there 2 sides to every story and then theres the truth.
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

nimrodix Game profile

Sep 9th 2010, 23:14:14

wow this thread has gotten colorful since i last read it.
like 2 days ago lol