Verified:

Xintros Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 22:01:26

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Honestly, I have a lot of respect for EEVIL, you guys are a good clan. I agree we probably grabbed you more than anyone else did... but I think the main reason for that was not us really excessively grabbing you, it was probably you guys being pacted to most other clans (despite what you guys said).

Either way, I for one respect your decision to stand up for yourselves... But the actions of Charcoal are not cool, and really take away from you being able to claim you're the "victim" here. Anyway, as you said, see you on the battlefield :)

By resets start we had two pacts. Another on the 18th and our last 8/25. For a total of Four pacts to date. It was not due to other alliances declining, but our lack of FA work. So forget the "Pact theory".

I thank you for your kind words of respect, we are not claiming to be victims, these are the facts. Like you said, we are just standing up for ourselves and Charcoal's actions... well yea he's no angel by any means. But he's our member and we are taking responsibility for his ohh soo despicable actions.

BAD CHARCOAL! BAD BOY!

Hey, its all fun now as I see you guys pumping it up. ;-)

Edited By: Xintros on Sep 6th 2010, 22:03:58
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300