Mar 3rd 2011, 4:27:24

nice funny, axa.
re(ally)tired

mrford Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:27:51

i dont run chats anymore

i dont run fluff anymore, not even in real life. I have a wife for that
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:29:04

Originally posted by anoniem:
nice funny, axa.

could you of sounded any gayer?

let me help you, repeat after me

"well played axa"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

AxAlar Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:10:17

Originally posted by mrford:
i dont run chats anymore

i dont run fluff anymore, not even in real life. I have a wife for that

K now lets be serious, as if you ever ran chats. Or at least, thats not what most skilled war leaders would call "running chats".
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

mrford Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:17:14

Originally posted by Thomas:

Then you know fluff about my warchats.

^ what he said!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

cypress Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:38:27

Originally posted by AxAlar:
And cypress - true dat, but still. The agreements we made should definitely be honored.

A few members were not liking the ops that your side (or just one member) were trying to do, that's why they wanted to take a peek back.

HONOURED! Stop decimating the ENGLISH language :P

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:47:36

ya! and it's COLOUR not COLOR
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Roland Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 13:13:10

That's a load of bull!! That crap came after the Norman Invasion of 1066 and then it was added into Anglo-French words so you are WRONG!

lenshark Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 13:34:29

Originally posted by cypress:

A few members were not liking the ops that your side (or just one member) were trying to do, that's why they wanted to take a peek back.

at least do it on sanct :P and not on evo ;)

*post bonus*

Murf Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 13:48:13

if it isn't lenshark the evo lapdog when he's even tagged sof lol

This is going to be fun

joe2 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 15:18:10

Why would they op our crappy countries instead of evos lol

aponic Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 15:23:10

Wasn't Lenshark the guy who spied SOF countries for EVO while he was playing in SOF and then tried to say he didn't know he was being a douche? Yea, it is. Glad to see you went back home wanker.
SOF
Cerevisi

anoniem Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 16:17:45

hmm when did lenshark do that?

murf, stay off the irish cream you big girl!
re(ally)tired

lenshark Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 16:38:12

haha good times ;)

Pain Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 20:20:19

Originally posted by Pain:
i heard SoF is bringing the fire. even with the numbers im still puttin my money on SoF. especially if thomas is running WC's.

and ozzite i dont think ford is talking about thier SPAL. pretty sure hes talking about what they are gonna see when they get the ops. thats what i read that as anyways.

i suppose youre right.

ive only seen you in 2 wars.

1 you ran away from, the other was against 3 clans that had currently been in war for several days/weeks
Your mother is a nice woman

Thomas Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 20:53:22

i heard SoF is bringing the fire. even with the numbers im still puttin my money on SoF. especially if thomas is running WC's.

and ozzite i dont think ford is talking about thier SPAL. pretty sure hes talking about what they are gonna see when they get the ops. thats what i read that as anyways.

i suppose youre right.

1 you ran away from, the other was against 3 clans that had currently been in war for several days/weeks

Well I'll give you the first one. We planned to netgain. It was Christmas time. We didn't have the drive/energy to war with 16 countries in a server we really didn't give a fluff about. And it looks piss poor. But Swords got their asses handed to them this set didn't they?

EEVIL was beating up on The Fist with no problems. SoF was in a war already, yeah. iMag was bored with their war. So we FS'd all 3. iMag backed out, turn saved for 3 days, and FS'd with PDM. So we ended up outnumbered 2.5:1, survived a tagkill, tagkilled all but PDM, who were the last tag we focused on.

But yeah. I am the suck. You are a god though. Can I have your autograph?

herbs12 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 21:49:03

i want an autograph also

Murf Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 22:15:13

considering sof was a tag of restarts wouldnt be hard to tagkill us lol but in the end i wouldnt say u won that war

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2011, 22:28:16

ECM is going to destroy sof so hard that getting "sof'd" is going to be the new "fluffed" and they'll have to replace it with fluff. Buuuurrrrrnnnn. Take that you soft dict jerkfaces!

Thomas Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 22:35:20

Originally posted by Murf:
considering sof was a tag of restarts wouldnt be hard to tagkill us lol but in the end i wouldnt say u won that war

I understand they had mostly restarts. I also understand iMag+PDM had plenty of breaking power with lots of SoF countries to finish. And we survived a tagkill being outnumbered 2.5:1. So you can't say we lost as most tags would have folded in a heartbeat.

Murf Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 22:36:57

didnt say you lot lost either numbnuts, I would call it a draw, had the set been longer you would of lost though

Thomas Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 22:57:07

Will that be your excuse this set as well? The war wasn't long enough for SoF to turn the tide?

cypress Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 23:04:00

Originally posted by lenshark:
Originally posted by cypress:

at least do it on sanct :P and not on evo ;)

*post bonus*

We don't see 3 separate tags, we lumped you all in as one! ENEMY!

anoniem Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 23:28:47

mrford, are you homophobic or just ignorant?
re(ally)tired

Ivan Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 23:55:43

LOL a draw

Well in that case im gonna call the gangbangs sanct has done on us in the past a draw cause i sure as fluff dont remember sanct ever winning or heck being close to a 1 vs 1 on us

but id be happy to correct that next set

Ivan Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 23:58:10

And you know what SoF might loose this war and we might not on the other hand yer up by 27 members so its not like we lost a war on even numbers if we do

Thomas Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 23:58:57

Originally posted by Ivan:
LOL a draw

Well in that case im gonna call the gangbangs sanct has done on us in the past a draw cause i sure as fluff dont remember sanct ever winning or heck being close to a 1 vs 1 on us

but id be happy to correct that next set

Yeah, 3:1 numbers advantage sure is 1 on 1 isn't it? :P

And the only gangbang on SoF by Sanct since I've been here is when you broke a uNAP to gangbang us with TIE after we FS'd SoL. So obviously we returned the favor, two fold.

Thomas Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 0:00:19

And you know what SoF might loose this war and we might not on the other hand yer up by 27 members so its not like we lost a war on even numbers if we do

Stop with the whining about numbers advantage. You guys wanted the numbers advantage.

And I'd love for any of your leaders to say they've spent as much time preparing for this as I have. Because I've done 95% of the work for all 3 tags in terms of organizing and I still won't be done.

So enough of the 27 countries talk. You got exactly what you asked for. We didn't even send out recruitment messages this set.

Ivan Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 0:04:51

Oh i remember a lot of gangbangs being staged, and if i remmeber right your side started it

sad thing is, I still wish the SoF oop war on NA had finished just so id know the result of it or not cause that was imo the most intresting war the last 3 years but evo had to join and ruin that one

joe2 Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 0:07:18

you two should keep going ego 1 vs. ego 2 who needs a real war!

Thomas Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 0:08:48

Oh i remember a lot of gangbangs being staged, and if i remmeber right your side started it

sad thing is, I still wish the SoF oop war on NA had finished just so id know the result of it or not cause that was imo the most intresting war the last 3 years but evo had to join and ruin that one

Like I said, not since I've been in Sanct.

BobbyATA Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 1:00:32

man poeple really suck at making predictions. Thanks to the 3(?) people who have offered up a numerical prediction so far=)

Ivan Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 1:22:52

SoF 800m tnw ECM 850m tnw

just for you bobby

CrazyMatt Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 2:18:40

ICN WINS!

Pain Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 5:12:13

i suppose youre right.

Well I'll give you the first one. We planned to netgain. It was Christmas time. We didn't have the drive/energy to war with 16 countries in a server we really didn't give a fluff about. And it looks piss poor. But Swords got their asses handed to them this set didn't they?

EEVIL was beating up on The Fist with no problems. SoF was in a war already, yeah. iMag was bored with their war. So we FS'd all 3. iMag backed out, turn saved for 3 days, and FS'd with PDM. So we ended up outnumbered 2.5:1, survived a tagkill, tagkilled all but PDM, who were the last tag we focused on.

But yeah. I am the suck. You are a god though. Can I have your autograph?

and seeing the result of the swords war this must make you feel even more stupid knowing you could have raped them had you stuck around for a few days and fought back, half assed even.

youre right we were beating up on fist. im not mad about that one anyways. but youre an asshole cause you ran EEVIL off the server because of that war! collab are assholes!!!! lol

do you want the autograph on a picture of me, or do you have some type of memorabilia youd like signed?

CC Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 5:41:55

Evo/Sanct/Monster will win...SoF will all detag to SoL.
Canterbury Crusader (CC)
Evolution

TNTroXxor Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 6:17:16

Joint Alliance TNW 32.67m
SOF TNW 400m
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

TNTroXxor Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 6:18:33

When i collect my unretalable LG next set just remember i pulled this out of Murf's ass
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Thomas Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 7:43:50

and seeing the result of the swords war this must make you feel even more stupid knowing you could have raped them had you stuck around for a few days and fought back, half assed even.

Perhaps I was the mastermind behind their war this past set. You just never know!

Thomas Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 7:44:08

Perhaps I was the mastermind behind their war this past set. You just never know!

M m i x X Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 8:35:21

ECM TNW: 375m
SoF TNW: 350m
-=(M m i x X)=-

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2011, 9:08:34

ECM TNW: 212M
SoF TNW: 113M

My previous post was supposed to be on the trash talking thread...

Pain Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 9:57:19

well i know it was a few sanct people. theres no way youre DJ distaster. either way id be impressed if you were.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 16:36:41

well i know it was a few sanct people. theres no way youre DJ distaster. either way id be impressed if you were.

So you're saying you're impressed? :P

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 16:48:44

This war is going to be quite nasty for both sides.

Have you ever seen 2 dicts slapping each other?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Murf Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 16:54:24

lol Nukevil

There will be no excuses this set as SoF won't lost

SoF TNW 300m
ECM TNW 200m

Zanith Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 17:08:08

Evo/Collab/Monsters: tag killed
SoF: dancing on their dead bodies

Thomas Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 17:37:42

Why is that?

Pain Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 20:51:29

why is what

joe2 Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 21:10:37

I think he means why would you be impressed if he was