Verified:

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2012, 3:20:24

Chaoswind hit the nail on the head. I was trying to stay neutral in the whole mess, but that's getting really hard with prominent Evolution members going after my clan mates.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Flamey Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:40:05

At least PDM play the game in the right spirit.

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:42:29

that was a pretty pro post chaos
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:45:56

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
EVO fails at ralling others under their banner because you proceed to insult anyone and everyone that disagreeds with you all and you start to call names, and bash people personally, and we can forgive in game actions, but getting insulted doesn't go away as easily and is a BIG problem on the evo side.
but maybe I am being a retard that doesn't know how to count right slagpit?

headshot
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:59:18

LaF will outmaneuver you politically, they have been doing this for ages so if you want to make them your enemies then you better shape up and try other approach's because the LaF sucks plz have pity of us is compelling, but won't turn anyone into your allies.

EVO fails at ralling others under their banner because you proceed to insult anyone and everyone that disagreeds with you all and you start to call names, and bash people personally, and we can forgive in game actions, but getting insulted doesn't go away as easily and is a BIG problem on the evo side.

well said
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2012, 4:05:22

Well Chaoswind, if you must know you are borderline retarded because people like you pick fights with people like me and then cry over the results. I've been personally insulted a dozen times in the last month by PDM members, so save it.

You can even see it in this thread. Detmer name dropped me for no apparent reason. I haven't sent or received a PM from Detmer since Jul 4th, 14:42.

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2012, 4:10:07

which was not a direct insult to you, to which you replied

Originally posted by Slagpit:
I haven't even posted here, go fluff yourself detmer.

kinda hard not to call that a personal attack. I'll be attempting to contact a member of the staff momentarily to see that the right thing is done about your posting privileges for the short term

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2012, 4:11:46

Of course it was a direct insult. How else can it be interpreted?

TAN Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 5:15:16

OKAY EVERYONE. OPEN THIS SONG IN A NEW WINDOW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7XLnxKlYEo

THEN GO BACK AND RE-READ THE THREAD.

IT'S fluffING AWESOME. IT'S LIKE PINK FLOYD AND DRUGS AND WIZARD OF OZ.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 5:39:34

NO ONE LISTEN TO THAT TARDAMUS TAN, THIS IS THE REAL SONG FOR THIS THREAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naYVZs9Ymhc
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 11:53:46

Well Chaoswind, if you must know you are borderline retarded because people like you pick fights with people like me and then cry over the results. I've been personally insulted a dozen times in the last month by PDM members, so save it.

You can even see it in this thread. Detmer name dropped me for no apparent reason. I haven't sent or received a PM from Detmer since Jul 4th, 14:42.

Says the guy that told me "all FFA players are retards" when I asked if land trading was within the rules of the game on my first set playing EE, news flash I asked an innocent question to the admin in charge of ffa and the first thing he says is that all FFA players are retards (me being one), if you want to talk about people being hostile to you for no reason, you will see we have plenty.

I don't care if alliance A FSes my alliance, because is a game and hitting others is part of the interaction, and killing others is fun, I don't like to be killed, but that is part of the game so I deal with it, but insulting others isn't part of the game, and as thus I have no reason to let it slide.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 12:13:14

Great post chaoswind

TeckMing Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 12:24:27

spam

Xinhuan Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 13:32:52

+1 for Chaoswind.

JamesBond007 Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 13:44:28

bonus

Detmer Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 13:46:50

Of course it was a direct insult. How else can it be interpreted?

I was merely referencing your very stressed out response to everything in this game. If you think talking about you is insulting you, then maybe you need to reevaluate yourself.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2012, 13:47:25

That's it? I allegedly insulted the ffa community a year ago and you're still hung up over it? Get over it.

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 14:12:35

Oh no, actually I even agreed that ffa netting skills were questionable, at that time I was like, ok maybe the dude had a bad day, but your answer to anything and everything is an insult directed at someone, so you having a bad year slagpit? Am I supposed to give you a decade to see if you are a "nice" decent person?

A year of insults at friends, enemies and myself is more than enough for me not to like you and the alliance you represent.

Easy to understand? I know English is my 3 lenguage so mine is shoddy at best, but that should be pretty clear.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Dickie Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 15:24:22

Originally posted by TAN:
HOW DO YOU CASTRATE A MRFORD? YOU KICK HIS SISTER IN THE CHIN (HE'S FROM THE SOUTH SO IT'S TRUE)

Originally posted by mrford:
fluff, DONT MAKE ME KILL YOUR CAMEL BOYFRIEND

The CAPS-LOCK posts are the only ones worth reading!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2012, 17:41:15

Chaoswind speaks mainly like the Swedish Chef.

-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

locket Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 17:46:53

and the Swedish chef speaks only the truth!

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jan 9th 2012, 19:14:18

and the truth is BORK BORK BORK

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 19:24:38

Originally posted by Pang:
Chaoswind speaks mainly like the Swedish Chef.

teh who?
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jan 9th 2012, 19:36:38

flameo

Jan 10th 2012, 3:43:29

Originally posted by elvesrus:

kinda hard not to call that a personal attack. I'll be attempting to contact a member of the staff momentarily to see that the right thing is done about your posting privileges for the short term

he said fluff not fluff

flameo

Jan 10th 2012, 3:43:51

Originally posted by flameo6944:
Originally posted by elvesrus:

he said fluff not fluff

OOOO I see

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 4:01:24

LOL
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Coconut Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 4:02:17

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
neato, wonder what PDM's official position is regarding the matter... probably not ridicule...

I'd like to say doggy style however most likely it is the missionary position that is in the lead.

I think I might have to vote for kitty style....Its just like doggy style but with more biting and scratching.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 10th 2012, 5:35:09

Originally posted by Detmer:
I was merely referencing your very stressed out response to everything in this game. If you think talking about you is insulting you, then maybe you need to reevaluate yourself.

cool, I didn't know it was amateur psychology week on AT!

fluff off you dishonorable worm

whoa man, you should, like, reevaluate your life, man

Oh no, actually I even agreed that ffa netting skills were questionable, at that time I was like, ok maybe the dude had a bad day, but your answer to anything and everything is an insult directed at someone, so you having a bad year slagpit? Am I supposed to give you a decade to see if you are a "nice" decent person?

A year of insults at friends, enemies and myself is more than enough for me not to like you and the alliance you represent.

Easy to understand? I know English is my 3 lenguage so mine is shoddy at best, but that should be pretty clear.

actually I've helped hundreds of people, far more than you ever have, but go ahead and play up the nice guy angle to try to disguise the fact that you're just another entitled brat

waaaah my friends insult you and you dare to insult them back

pity the poor victim

elvesrus

Jan 10th 2012, 5:44:20

the poor victim being anyone that has to deal with the evo hatemonger squad on a daily basis. yes, I do pity them.

helping hundreds of people doesn't give you the right to bend people over and be a fluff. over the years including 2025 I've probably helped hundreds of people too, but you don't see me being an ass to everyone.

bottom line is treat others how you want to be treated. I'll be sure to respond in kind.

locket Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 6:17:38

Originally posted by Autocorrect:

actually I've helped hundreds of people, far more than you ever have, but go ahead and play up the nice guy angle to try to disguise the fact that you're just another entitled brat

pity the poor victim

Actually, I know Chaoswind in alliance and in real life. He helped people during the Katrina cleanup and Japan typhoon.

He helps alliance mates to a level I couldn't even imagine including bailing out one member and helping one family keep their house.

This man went to New York in 2001, giving up a hot girlfriend, his job which he had just got a promotion, and his own house to help the families after 9/11.

So Scumbag Slagpit please do not talk down a person you don't know.

Yah I didnt know all that but Chaos has always been on of the nicest people on these forums and in the alliances when I was with him. He's just a nice guy. Slagpit needs to stop fluffting on everyone while claiming a moral high ground. This place could be more pleasant if everything about it wasn't so negative.

Bjork bjork!

Edited By: locket on Jan 10th 2012, 7:36:10
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 8:23:19

pity the poor victim

thats a pretty arrogant post even for you slagpit.

i went to Haiti after the quake down there for 3 weeks. i helped thousands. i guess i win?

oh wait, you were referring to an online text based game right? my bad, thought you were talking about fluff that avtually mattered re: helping ppl
Swagger of a Chupacabra

bertz Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 8:55:46

*stirs more pots*

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 9:57:27

Lol at autocorrect.

Well if we are talking about earth, then I have helped people as well, I spent 3/4 of my earth time as a trainer teaching what I could to new players and in more than one clan I was head trainer and division leader (of another division) at the same time, so I had new players and the not so new ones to take care and help to the out most of my ability.

If we are talking about real life, then autocorrect got close on a couple, I was on Miami for a 2 weeks vacation when Katrina happened, and me and my bro stayed 2 months (lost the semester) helping people with a church organization of with my stepmom was part off, and I live in Dominican Republic, so I drove a truck to Haiti taking supplies to the victims, but Slagpit is clearly right, a person so mean in a text based game should be a love on real life, afterall that is how it works.

PS: Autocorrect you shouldn't joke around with stuff like that :/
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

TAN Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 10:56:18

Actually, before the flaming started, i had a pretty favorable outlook on Evo, contrary to many of my clanmates.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

bertz Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 11:36:31

TAN has hidden desires for Yank. Yay!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 10th 2012, 14:03:08

the guy said I did nothing but insult people here. I only raised the fact that I've helped hundreds of people online as a counter to that

but don't let that get in the way of your online fluff waving about your charitable souls you fluffing pricks, god how fluffing pathetic

hey mrford what is it that you know about my real life? Nothing? Oh ok, awesome

Detmer Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 14:22:27

cool, I didn't know it was amateur psychology week on AT!

It's logic, not psychology. If someone thinks that mentioning them is insulting then it probably stems from a view that their life is insult-worthy.

fluff off you dishonorable worm

whoa man, you should, like, reevaluate your life, man

Why, cause I said something not nice to someone? That is not the reason you might want to introspect.

elvesrus

Jan 10th 2012, 14:27:49

the guy said I did nothing but insult people here. I only raised the fact that I've helped hundreds of people online as a counter to that

but don't let that get in the way of your online fluff waving about your charitable souls you fluffing pricks, god how fluffing pathetic

so what's the actual nice to naughty ratio? seems pretty much one sided toward naughty

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 14:35:00

y'all are not trolling properly.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

mrford Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 21:25:22

i know about as much about your life as you know about his. see what i did there? you chastise me about my assumption, yet you are doing the exact same thing, and being rather insulting about it at the same time. i know you are a smart guy, but your language and attitude and tenancy to take it to a insulting level rather rapidly isnt speaking very well of your character.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

locket Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 21:51:53

Lol at autocorrect.
PS: Autocorrect you shouldn't joke around with stuff like that :/

True, but I think it made the point. Scumbag Slagpit tried to show how superior he is to someone he doesn't know. It's just a douche bag move.

I have yet to see Scumbag Slagpit make a post that was not negative. Someone so full of hate just is a disease to the community. Say what you will about dagga but at least he can joke around and be positive at times.

haha the earth empuires Scumbag Slagpit meme :P

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 11th 2012, 2:22:49

i know about as much about your life as you know about his. see what i did there? you chastise me about my assumption, yet you are doing the exact same thing, and being rather insulting about it at the same time. i know you are a smart guy, but your language and attitude and tenancy to take it to a insulting level rather rapidly isnt speaking very well of your character.

why do you want to have this argument so badly

seriously

oh wait, you were referring to an online text based game right?

yeah I was talking about an "online text based game" because I have no clue about the guy's real life and I don't care to know either. It's about as relevant and interesting as how many tattoos you have on your ass.

not surprisingly most of you have no clue what I'm talking about. You think that poorly teaching your alliance mates deserves credit or that was even close to what I was talking about? the only people in this fluffty community that deserve accolades are the game stuff for putting up with it all for so long

take someone like elvesrus. I'll be nice enough to say what the game mods are too polite to say. people like you are fluffing annoying. someone you don't like says the word "fluff" and you cause a big scene, blubbering and crying to the mods until your own tongue starts bleeding. yet your own ALLIANCE PRESIDENT does the same thing and we don't hear a peep. it's totally transparent, stop trying to use the mods as your own personal censor force. it won't fluffing work

locket Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 2:29:59

why do you want to have this argument so badly

seriously

oh wait, you were referring to an online text based game right?

yeah I was talking about an "online text based game" because I have no clue about the guy's real life and I don't care to know either. It's about as relevant and interesting as how many tattoos you have on your ass.

not surprisingly most of you have no clue what I'm talking about. You think that poorly teaching your alliance mates deserves credit or that was even close to what I was talking about? the only people in this fluffty community that deserve accolades are the game stuff for putting up with it all for so long

take someone like elvesrus. I'll be nice enough to say what the game mods are too polite to say. people like you are fluffing annoying. someone you don't like says the word "fluff" and you cause a big scene, blubbering and crying to the mods until your own tongue starts bleeding. yet your own ALLIANCE PRESIDENT does the same thing and we don't hear a peep. it's totally transparent, stop trying to use the mods as your own personal censor force. it won't fluffing work

I am fairly fluffing certain you don't speak for everyone actually Scumbag Slagpit. In fact I would be shocked if lots of "other" game mods wouldn't be offended that you say you speak for them and then say something like that. I guess it is easier when you go about thinking you are the Jesus of earth empires, bringing truth to the ignorant and unbelievers.

If you hate this game so much and it seems as if you hate just about everyone in it then why don't you just leave it? Even Dagga and such have some positive things to say sometimes.

I'm sure you know why "other" is in quotes too.

locket Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 2:33:19

Scumbag Slagpit, if you hate the community so bad, and it makes you this much of an asshole being in contact with the community, then why be here?

You may have done good development of the code but you truly are a cancer to social portion of the community.

Why are you this negative?

Gained too many electrons? :P

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 2:34:12

Yet Wharfed took the high ground and didn't answer with a "fluff you", actually he just ignored it, with may be because they are on good terms or they have agreed to ignore each other, honestly I don't care.

Yet here we have Detmer, telling Anon to chill

Infuriating? You are the one who made this about Evo and LaF. Other than the title this thread had nothing to do with you. You need to spend less time with Slagpit. I can hear the veins in your foreheads throbbing in time. Chill out dude.

and your pretty harmless answer:

I see them as completely different, besides your posting track record is so awesome, that I bet if we go back and check your last 100 post on the forums we will find that at least 90% are an insult directed at someone.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 11th 2012, 2:43:32

we already went over this little guy, you don't know my record and you never will

go teach people how to get to 50 M NW, sad as that is it's more of a contribution or accomplishment than any of the posts you make

hanlong Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 3:09:44

slagpit

you made a lot of positive contributions to this game. you helped develop this game, you assisted many people in learning how to play this game. no one ever had a problem with all of that.

just be nicer to people =) i rather you direct all this anger at me than random third party bystanders like Chaoswind since i've given you more reason to if you really feel the need to be this agitated.

but in all honesty i know sometimes people do need to release their anger.. i just hope you find a healthier means of doing so than this :(
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 11th 2012, 3:14:03

thanks doctor hanlong

you know I'd feel much better if I got a diablo 3 beta pass

is your office all out of treats today?

hanlong Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 7:53:00

you need a d3 beta key? :D i'll give you one if oyu are serious