Verified:

santti Game profile

May 30th 2011, 10:06:37

I am not very optimistic of time in case of this game...
SanttiE is here again!

Revolver Game profile

May 30th 2011, 14:04:06

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
Evo members capable of rank 1: diez, tmac(hasn't played in forever but I'll be nice)

Laf: SS, hanlong, samxz, Eugene, bakku, torment, downsay, phx, LT, hash tons more but you get the point. If I was to include people who havent played/tried in years like I did for Evo including tmac the list would be far longer.

Most of those that have actually finished #1 have been totally illegitimate when they have done so. Such as yourself last set. Fact is a lot of Evo members finish outside of the top 10 as they do NOT get FAed etc, like the LaF members do.

Both LaF and Evo are top netgaining alliances, but for different reasons. LaF is more focused on individual performances, and will selfishly assist players with a better chance of a top finish over lesser players in their alliance. While Evo will more likely focus on helping the weaker netgainers.

Also; amazing, a simple thread with a player looking for a new alliance and a LaF member turns it into a thread trolling Evolution. I guess we should be thankful for the attention. I mean you wouldnt be talking about us, if you never cared about us. Are you feeling threatened LT as we are bigger than you and better than you?

Of course, in LaF, we're just thinking about it, our individual performances. We should take example on EVO and think more collective. We should select who will FA a top guy so we can get the individual award + we should reason our bottom list players and make sure they play for the collective of LaF and farm them when we clearly see they drain our ANW.

table4two Game profile

May 30th 2011, 14:20:18

I'm so sick of hearing the LaF v EVO debate!

clearly the better alliance of the two are MONSTERS!!

http://www.theappliance.org/

JamesBond007 Game profile

May 30th 2011, 15:05:33

hmmm

NoleICN Game profile

May 31st 2011, 20:01:40

Originally posted by Lobo:
Originally posted by NoleICN:
papa im in sanct too come play with me :P

yeah...NOLE likes to be played with by Thomas :P

*smacks Lobo*
Nole

Retired

kemo Game profile

May 31st 2011, 20:24:37

i just want to pay someone to follow me with ziplock bag of flour. everytime i get an urge id dip my hand in and smack them. try that next time nole
all praised to ra

NoleICN Game profile

May 31st 2011, 22:50:33

Originally posted by kemo:
i just want to pay someone to follow me with ziplock bag of flour. everytime i get an urge id dip my hand in and smack them. try that next time nole

Not a bad idea....
Nole

Retired