Verified:

Crowgora Game profile

May 11th 2013, 4:05:45

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/...-hates-tebow-as-a-player/
^^report on belicheck hating on tebow as a player. boom.
I can't understand the Tebow love man lol. He would be an awesome tight end, or fullback. Hes huge, but that arm motion is just to slow to cut it on most teams. His offense in Denver was insanely tailored to him, it was limited as soon as they fell behind. So if the defense lets up a couple big plays in the first, thats game. As for his 1 playoff win, it was just a terrible coverage blow on the steelers part.

Jets may have lied, but, he had the CHOICE to go there. I think he spurned Jacksonville because of the pressure he has on him there.

I am extremely shocked no team has given him a shot, especially since he has accepted the role of playing any position.

FigmentFX

May 15th 2013, 20:46:04

OK HAVE FUN THIS IS MY LAST BOOK! you three should pay attention.

"Silver cites >>>unnamed “organizational sources”<<< for the report, adding that the team “wouldn’t like the circus that comes with” having Tebow on the roster" "Un-named" means he's Full of $#!t.

Tebow not getting picked up due to his media attention was a topic on the NFL channel 2 days after I posted it.
NFL.com still has the Pats first in line to pick up Tebow.
I know YOU KNOW more about football than any and ALL analysts at the NFL right? lol

Yeah a "blown coverage" that's the object and how most 80 yd TD's are scored. The OC, Coach, WR's and QB look for ways to draw off and exploit coverage. Perfect example is "Play Action", the QB fakes the hand off, which is intended to draw the DB's to the line of scrimmage and gives the receivers time to exploit the coverage. So "BOOM" lol

Another example; the QB may "look off" a coverage by staring at a certain receiver (the DB's reed and react on the QBs eyes) then the QB throw a strike on the other side of the field.

His throwing motion? really? lol here take another look. The overtime pass he threw was almost perfect (it was a bit high) and he hit Thomas in stride with a bullet.
This is the OT game where Tebow threw for 316 yards, 2 TD's and ran for 1 TD.

http://www.therightscoop.com/...the-steelers-in-overtime/

My frustration with Tebows treatment is simple. No one gave him a fair shake, while horrible players like Sanchez, Orton, Henne and so on get MORE than enough opportunities. People run around talking trash and they don't even have a clue how to play football. like "Crowgora" lmfao and "Its a Busted coverage" NO $#!t, really?

Oh and "dibs" lol if you "don't care about football" and we're a "Bunch of pussies tossing a pig skin around" why are you so bothered by this topic? why do you keep coming back?

lmfao sounds like I was right about the water boy here. Nobody wanted you on their team? or does the football team pick on you?

I really thought for some reason EVERYONE playing a text based game would at least be of average intelligence. I guess it also draws in a couple retreds, who simply lack the skills to point and click.

Go ahead talk all the trash you want, this is my last post. So go ahead and take out the frustration caused by the guy who cut in front of you at the store but you were to afraid to stand up for yourself.

On the PC you don't have to worry about "us pussies" giving you a wedgie, sticking your head in the toilet or flat out stomping your @ss. So go ahead "Dibs" and pretend that you're your a big tough guy on the internet.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jun 11th 2013, 23:54:27

Just signed with the Patriots

Patience Game profile

Jun 12th 2013, 15:41:43

Originally posted by mrford:
you WRITE in RANDOM all CAPS too MUCH for ME to TAKE you SERIOUSLY

+3

:D
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 12th 2013, 18:12:16

Originally posted by FigmentFX:
lol I just proved most of ya'll don't know ANYTHING about football. You couldn't even argue the topic of discussion. Instead you focused on my lack of grammar skills. Sorry but I was watching TV, holding a conversation with 2 and sometimnes 3 people (in Person) while on FB chat with an ex-gf. reading articles, posting and watching videos on FB and NFL.com. While concurrently writing this post.

Oh and "dibs", The QB doesn't say "Hike" to snap the ball. You don't know ANY plays. Plays have nothing to do with getting the water or collecting and washing jock straps.

Crowgora - The Jets LIED TO TEBOW, he was TRICKED into signing with the Jets. He was PROMISED more playtime. I never heard of belicheck saying anything like that and it would be dumb since some of Tebow's BEST friends and old College teammates play for the Pat's like Hernandez and Spikes.

My use of Caps is for Emphasis. I thought that was OBVIOUS, I knew most of you weren't too bright but I didn't think your bulb was completely burnt out.

The length of the post was simple as well. I was retorting SEVERAL foolish, simple minded posts. I also realized most of the posters were REALLY SLOW and CHILDISH. So, I had to spell out EVERY little detail for them.

I have a friend who plays this game. I really didn't think any children would actually play this game. I should of took into account how MANY times he laughed at people just before he wiped them off the map. I would of then realized SEVERAL lil' kids actually play this game and never even bothered posting.

I can't believe I just wasted another 5 minutes of my life trying to explain a mans game to underage girls.

ADHD is what you have.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Vic Game profile

Jun 12th 2013, 18:53:31

lol tebow on the pats too funny

Cee Game profile

Jun 13th 2013, 12:57:40

I hope Bel is able to utilize tebows talents and burns the hell out of the jets. I think both teams meet 2nd week of pre season. No disrespect to Jet fans but the Jet organization is a total embarrassment. They need a new owner. How many QB's do they have? I know Garrard retired. Quite honestly I think he took a good look at this circus of a team, said eff this, and quit. Cant blame him honestly