Verified:

dagga Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 10:04:43

I'm making this thread as a reference to the increasing acts of cowardice in this game. As time goes on, people like to twist the truth and try to distance themselves from these acts. This will hopefully shine a light on them as time rolls on. This thread is for the use of no one else but myself.

Criteria for entry:
1 - Any war on a netgaining alliance that is without irreproachable justification for events that happened in the recent past (defined as the last 3 resets).
2 - Any war on a smaller alliance that is without irreproachable justification for events that happened in the recent past (defined as the last 3 resets).
3 - Any war that is is started by several alliances that results in a numbers advantage over the defending alliance. (Gangbang clause)
4 - Pact breaking to initiate a war.
5 - Any war that is initiated within the first 12 days.
6 - Any alliance that attacks another alliance and then calls in a DP to help them hit also.
7 - Any alliance that hits a smaller alliance inside the final 12 days of a reset.
8 - Any alliance that hits another alliance inside the final 12 days of a reset where the defending alliance has less than 25% war countries (defined as Tyrannies/Dictatorships)
9 - War Dec Dribble. A war declaration that rambles and throws ridiculous amount of mud,, hoping something sticks. The intent is to mask the fact the real reasons are 'we are cowards who are afraid of fighting you on even remotely even terms'.

References:
"smaller" alliance means 20% of total numbers of aggressor.
"netgaining" means greater than 75% of countries that are not Tyranny/Dict.
"gangbang" refers to a situation where the aggressive bloc of alliances outnumber the defender(s) by 20%. Aggressive meaning, they started it.
"recent past refers to the previous 3 resets.

------- INDUCTEES ---------

Reset Twelve:

21/1/12: SOF hits TIE
Citation - Two in a reset is a good achievement, even for SOF. Having already conducted a disgraceful hit on a rebuilding EVO earlier in the set for no reason, their boredom turned to a clearly netgaining and smaller alliance in TIE. The justification was for a 'gangbang' the previous reset, but as results showed, all the advantages the previous reset were with the SOF side. Cited for disgrace on clauses 1, 2, 7, 8

??/1/12: LAF hits EVO
Citation - Coming. Can LaF find another level, even lower? If anyone can, they can do it!

18/12/11: LaF hits SOL
Citation - After several sets of manipulating politics so that they could gangbang their enemies to the point of disbanding, LaF again built countries with a short term, early war oriented intention. Reasons for war were along the lines of 'you would have hit us anyway at some point' and 'you hit us when we were netgaining 2 years ago'. All trollop. Cited for disgrace on clauses 2, 5, 9.

9/12/11: SOF hits Evo
Citation - For some undisclosed reason, LaF and their lapdogs had waged a campaign to destroy Evo for several resets and this reset continued in the same vein. SoF continued this trend with an extremely brave and honorable day 3 first strike on Evo with ridiculous reasons that included a 12 month grudge that Evo 'recruited' before their pre-arranged war the Xmas before. Highlights also included Evo's alleged 'flaming' on message boards. The war dec was one of the worst justifications of a bad war ever seen. Cited for disgrace on clauses 1, 5, 9.

Reset Eleven:
Coming!
Highlights include:
LaF blindside on Evo
SoF calling in an FDP as an offensive ally
RIVAL for hitting SOL in defense of, wait.. They just hit SOL because SOF did.

Reset Ten:

Reset Nine:

Reset Eight:

Reset Seven:

Edited By: dagga on Jan 24th 2012, 3:53:56
See Original Post
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 10:12:04

you forgot about LaF hitting EvO like one week ago

dagga Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 10:17:20

It's a work in progress. Now get off my thread.
signatures are stupid.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 10:29:44

This is going to be one of the great threads in AT history this, i can just feel it.

dagga Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 10:58:56

MD's in there for their first reset back gangbang on SOL. Rest assured :)
signatures are stupid.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 11:32:49

yeah i love the 9/12/12 we sure didnt hit EVO for breaking pact the set before to gangbang SOF

LOL your a tool dagga and always will be, your side is the side whos continously stated that you dont want a fare war and if SOL etc wants to play games with us thats fine just dont get yer panties in a twist when it bites you in the ass

Makinso Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 11:37:45

I've talked this over and over with many tags.

War is a matter of perspective, vision and virtue. The way you look upon (or down on for that matter) things makes how you experience or feel a war. Every side in a war is entitled to their own story, perspective. Even things we would consider facts can be clouded by that form of perspective, virtue and vision. No matter what way you spin it the other side will always claim you wrong and themselves right.

:-)

It's the circle of life for this game. One that will never end and while yet everybody is to blame in we can also say no one is to blame. It's a matter of perspective.

-Maki

Ivan Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 11:41:24

Im really out of words, perspective really? facts per FA can be clouded but numbers cant really 200 vs 100 is 200 vs 100 no matter how you twist it

fluff

locket Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 11:53:16

lol Not one of your friends on the list Dagga? </3!

If you follow your own rules this thread could be interesting(not that i read all the rules...) but you wont so it shall be amusing.

Hi LOLRIK!

Helmet Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 13:20:07

lol

oats Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 13:32:23

I am so glad this is a work in progress. The most obvious omission at this point is that great shames, like dagga, are excluded based on current criteria.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 13:55:09

""netgaining" means greater than 75% of countries that are not Tyranny/Dict."

LOL.

I see you are not well versed in the netting school. Tyrannies make great netgaining countries, techers and farmers go tyranny for different reasons, to later convert to demo or fascism after hitting the land goal.

dazedboy Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 14:23:34

Tyrant and Dicts are war countries? OMG I've been netting as tyrant and dicts for all these resets!!

Bonus

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2012, 14:57:59

There's so many things wrong with your post dagga, but besides that you've got too much free time on your hands... I think its time for a part time job buddy!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2012, 15:14:19

Some "suggestions" for you:
Pretty much any FS by iMag
NaturalS set 3
SOL vs Evo set 3
SOL hits ICN+LCN set 9
SoF hits RD set 9
SoF hits NA set 10

I'm sure you'll find some justification for SOL's and iMag's stuff since they would never do wrong ;)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Ivan Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 15:20:48

didnt NA fs SoF in set 10? but i think we told them to fs us or we will fs you but still hardly a blind side on netgainers they had like a week to prep

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2012, 15:32:22

I think you're correct. It wasn't a blindside but I don't recall NA being too keen about it either.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 15:47:01

NaturalS was set 2 btw.

SOL vs EVO was set 3.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Autocorrect Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 17:05:28

Why is there no SoL on your list?
Oh right you are completely bias.

Waste of time then.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 22nd 2012, 17:11:43

you forgot to include ILS!

and anything else that doesn't fit your current political agenda!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 22nd 2012, 17:43:36

I'm sure he won't go far enough back to include all of SOL's violations of his little criteria, which is what lead to the current environment being the way it is.

Hey Dagga where does "we are going to kill every alliance on the server this reset, for fun" in your criteria? Hasn't SOL done, or attempted to do this at least 3 times in the last couple years?

If SOL doesn't like whats been happening to them the last few sets, then they shouldn't have treated netting alliances the way they did for the 2 years prior, and they should commit to treating them differently in the future.

But of course you are too proud and stubborn for that. So you have nobody to blame for this (and the fact that nobody feels sorry for you) but yourselves.

Assassin Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 17:45:41

dagga and sol are overqualified

Nekked Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 18:45:33

SOL sows! Now it weeps!

aponic Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 18:57:58

How about making a list that extends to resets including your own alliance acting lame dagga. The obvious problem with your thread is that you spent more time crating the format than you did assessing past resets. Come on dude. Don't be such a lamer. Post up at least a year.
SOF
Cerevisi

Wharfed

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:05:46

So... every war this set?
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:11:23

ROFL
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:14:10

should also include backstabbing FDPs/friends hoping they don't know about it on this list... i'm sure some dishonorable alliance will do it one of these days ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

weasel Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:20:15

awww yeah bonus post, me lubs you hanlong

EVO Internal Affairs Department

hanlong Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:22:45

<3 you weasel too, even though you are evo =)

P.S.

Originally posted by dagga:

18/12/12: LaF hits SOL
9/12/12: SOF hits Evo

DAGGA CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE! ALL HAIL ORACLE DAGGA!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Jiman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:26:42

It is difficult to do a Hall of Shame when the game itself is a shame of what it once was.

Hall of Fame though would much more possible IMO.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:43:07

I humbly suggest a tenth criteria: A FS that results in the victim alliance leaving the game or a FS designed to make the victim alliance leave the game.

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:43:26

Hall of Fame? How so?

The game mechanics have changed so much, that any records made one reset are more or less nullified the reset afterwards...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

BattleKJ Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:58:52

There should be extra merit from the Hall of Shame for FSing an alliance OOP and being beaten.

Pain Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 20:01:02

Originally posted by Ivan:

Im really out of words, perspective really? facts per FA can be clouded but numbers cant really 200 vs 100 is 200 vs 100 no matter how you twist it

fluff

kinda like when SoF hit RD 80 vs 40, right?

its not a big deal as long as youre doing it to someone else, right?
Your mother is a nice woman

Jiman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 20:02:13

Instead of pointing fingers, we should be working together to stop gang banges from occuring... imo

Pain Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 20:03:58

itll never happen. the game is too small. one side will always be bigger.

Jiman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 20:04:57

Originally posted by Pain:
itll never happen. the game is too small. one side will always be bigger.

It would be nice if that was not an issue.

Pain Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 20:10:17

itll be an issue until people start quitting and there is nobody left to gangbang. lets face it this game isnt gonna get much bigger, and certainly not with that way alliances operate right now.

vintage'

Jan 22nd 2012, 20:38:30

Hear hear pain...even those clans that are trying to come back are having a hard time.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:05:47

unless sizes of alliances will be restricted (like on team but much bigger) to 30-40 and players over the limit would be on other alliances (not sub-tags).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

elvesrus

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:39:18

Originally posted by Marshal:
unless sizes of alliances will be restricted (like on team but much bigger) to 30-40 and players over the limit would be on other alliances (not sub-tags).

so you just sign FDP/FOP with those extra tags that supercedes any other pact
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:42:00

Hmm or how bout when RD ran bots on SOF and it was like 1k vs 180 HMM that comes around goes around

AxAlar Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:52:39

The only ones I think Collab/SancT was a part of are these two:

Set 1:
SOL vs Collab (Sanct)
SoL hits Collab with 10 days left. At least half of Collab has already destocked as TMBRs.
7 - Any alliance that hits a smaller alliance inside the final 12 days of a reset.
8 - Any alliance that hits another alliance inside the final 12 days of a reset where the defending alliance has less than 25% war countries (defined as Tyrannies/Dictatorships)

Set 2:
NaturalS (SoF) vs. Collab (SancT)
Collab FSes SOL as retribution for war in Set 1. SOL asks SOF to break pact with Collab and hit Collab in their defense. SOF retags under "NaturalS" to side-step the pact and hit Collab.
4 - Pact breaking to initiate a war.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Marshal Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:55:01

Originally posted by elvesrus:

so you just sign FDP/FOP with those extra tags that supercedes any other pact

what extra tags? if like sof has members over the limit then rest are moved to other tags like lcn, icn, etc.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:55:10

AxA should be in here for being a gigantic homo :P

<3 u Big A
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:57:13

No idea which set this was

60 member SOF fses 90 member NA, NA calls in EVO and Sanct to retaliate SOF right away

SHAME

as for naturals indeed that was a bit of shame, on the other hand collab called in EVO and NA as usual to hit sof&sol

People can accuse sof for a lot of things but in general we dont orcherstrate gangbangs like the rest of you :P

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 22:10:05

only way to counter a blindside is with a gangbang, otherwise is a sure lost.

Blindside FS destroys you, there is hardly any way to overcome that, unless the blindsiders are much inferior in numbers, having numbers + blindside is not a war, but some people like those one sided battles the most and they should stop pretending like they don't :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

AxAlar Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 5:00:49

No idea which set this was

60 member SOF fses 90 member NA, NA calls in EVO and Sanct to retaliate SOF right away

SHAME

as for naturals indeed that was a bit of shame, on the other hand collab called in EVO and NA as usual to hit sof&sol

People can accuse sof for a lot of things but in general we dont orcherstrate gangbangs like the rest of you :P

Ivan - SOF vs NA was pre-EE I believe. And against your "on the other hand" comment, Collab was 45. SOL was 55. SOF was 45. If Collab didn't call anyone in, that would have been silly. Not to mention you broke pact so no one cared that it got SOF screwed at the time. There's no reason to continue a war on an "even" basis when one side obviously doesn't want to play fair. Plus, your claims dont fit any of dagga's clauses ;)
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Pain Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 5:14:56

Hmm or how bout when RD ran bots on SOF and it was like 1k vs 180 HMM that comes around goes around

again. holding grudges over fluff that happened half a decade ago are why this game is in the fluffter. congrats you win the internet.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 23rd 2012, 5:34:34

dagga: You are off by one reset; the current reset is Reset 13
Finally did the signature thing.