Jul 14th 2012, 3:45:09

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Insightful thread.

Insightful post.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2012, 4:38:34

Originally posted by iScode:
good rankings, do have to agree with PP n the no 10 spot, that would be a hard choice, but ill take it :) (though i dont think monsters could take us 1:1.)

Task, if anyone ether asks you, please say you are not from New Zealand, say Australia, like Dagga, cause well your now well and truly EXACTLY like him. infact you could be even worse...
You are an embarrassment to your alliance, your leaders and your allies. Oh btw, most of the crap you spew is also wrong.

Flamey, you are wrong on Rival, Tie are clearly the better alliance, Rival are resorting to down right dirty tactics to win their war, and luckily for them its not going to work, Tie will still have a higher nw at the end and countries that Rival cant break.

I would rank Rival below tie any day of the week.

how dear you scode!

come out and attack me who do you think you are? I have no dispute with my leaders, my allies love me I turn up to hit daily, I FA on a regular, I call my brothers in arms to stone when I'm the only one alive in chat,I have restarted when I've been killed, I pull my weight around this camp mate, who are you? a complete outsider someone nothing to do with this war what so ever to knock my patriotism? what part of my posts are you referring to scode or is this a hate crime, dagga and I are passionate about our causes I don't have a problem with dagga I respect his loyalty and passion to his alliance its what every soldier in this game should be like! absolute love for your alliance. If you think we should just sit here and listen to dagga, alin, kj and anon dribble about how they hate us and laf, we are not, we are a blazing inferno ready to burn the house down at a moments notice.

from this dsy forth I wash my hands of you, I shall not hold my tongue around you, you are nothing to me you black sheep...
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2012, 4:46:36

You are them, (dagga and alin) on the other side:)

Thanks for the confirmation:)
Z is #1

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2012, 4:50:35

how come nm didn't get a ranking anon?
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

locket Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 5:13:51

Originally posted by Servant:
You are them, (dagga and alin) on the other side:)

Thanks for the confirmation:)

He is as good as two of their guys. Ours>> you

Marco Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 5:42:59

Originally posted by BattleKJ:

Rival shouldn't be in the top 20, let alone the top 10. fluffe leadership, 1 member that can netgain, 0 members that can war. There are untags that are better than Rival.

I haven't been active much, rl and all, but kj, suck.my balls. All you can do is be a negative asswipe. Just take a break, do everyone, including ecevo a favor and take a break.

Armadillo Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 12:45:42

Originally posted by Pride:
You guys keep thinking SOL/MD vs laf was "fair" since sol was complete restarts.

Yet evo/sol vs laf this set was NOT "fair" blablablabla.

I never said evo/sol wasn't a fair war...you assumed we wanted a fair war this set and not to just dispach the enemy quickly and easily. If you declear jihad on someone don't expect them to fight back on an even playing field.

anoniem Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 18:18:20

Originally posted by Boltar:
i think he was pretty fair in all of his posts.. considering he's on the other side of me and the alliance i play in.. he is right.. we do have a influx of members.. and its gunna take more then 5 weeks to show we didnt just increase quantity and not both quantity as well as quality

at least one person understood my points. i dont know why flamey has twisted my post into me saying "sof have no quality". that is not what i said, and certainly not what i meant.
re(ally)tired

euglaf Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 21:00:03

hmmm, that list was pretty good.

except i would put tie, rival and imag over pdm. if i have to fight a multi front war i would be more afraid of all three of them over pdm and when it comes to netting only imag is of lower quality than pdm... but i dont know if imag actually cares about netting.

lcn and evo are probably interchangable.. i would be more reluctant to fight lcn than evo but evo are clearly stronger netters.

aponic Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 21:49:51

Nice ranking anoneim. Yhanks for answering the call. SOL seems to be ranked too low and I like your points about SOF
SOF
Cerevisi

iScode Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 22:59:43

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Originally posted by iScode:
good rankings, do have to agree with PP n the no 10 spot, that would be a hard choice, but ill take it :) (though i dont think monsters could take us 1:1.)

Task, if anyone ether asks you, please say you are not from New Zealand, say Australia, like Dagga, cause well your now well and truly EXACTLY like him. infact you could be even worse...
You are an embarrassment to your alliance, your leaders and your allies. Oh btw, most of the crap you spew is also wrong.

Flamey, you are wrong on Rival, Tie are clearly the better alliance, Rival are resorting to down right dirty tactics to win their war, and luckily for them its not going to work, Tie will still have a higher nw at the end and countries that Rival cant break.

I would rank Rival below tie any day of the week.

how dear you scode!

come out and attack me who do you think you are? I have no dispute with my leaders, my allies love me I turn up to hit daily, I FA on a regular, I call my brothers in arms to stone when I'm the only one alive in chat,I have restarted when I've been killed, I pull my weight around this camp mate, who are you? a complete outsider someone nothing to do with this war what so ever to knock my patriotism? what part of my posts are you referring to scode or is this a hate crime, dagga and I are passionate about our causes I don't have a problem with dagga I respect his loyalty and passion to his alliance its what every soldier in this game should be like! absolute love for your alliance. If you think we should just sit here and listen to dagga, alin, kj and anon dribble about how they hate us and laf, we are not, we are a blazing inferno ready to burn the house down at a moments notice.

from this dsy forth I wash my hands of you, I shall not hold my tongue around you, you are nothing to me you black sheep...

I am not questioning your warring ability, I have warred along side you and know that your a more than quality warrior and do more than your fair shair in a war, hell i would have you in imag anytime, i just wouldnt let you post on AT like that, stooping to alin/daggas level. Its not good, in fact i still stand by the fact your posts are an embarrassment.

I would of pulled you to one side a long time ago and told you to stfu or at least calm the posts down (imag doesnt enforce AT bans :p, but we would still talk to members who feel are embarrassing our alliancce.)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 23:03:46

People need to look back over the whole history of EE. Just because certain alliances are no longer embroiled in war does not make them any better than they were a year ago.

The gulf between the netting ability of LaF/Evo and the rest of the server is undeniable.

The difference in warring ability between alliances is much slighter, and has a lot to do with numbers.

PDM may or not not be better warrers than TIE, but they have a 15-20+ member advantage.

So, perhaps you can see why I put Evo above SoL/MD/LCN. For the sake of argument let's say there were arranged wars between each of the alliances, then deciding the winner would be marginal.

Now let's compare the netgaining ability and Evo wins hands down. I think LCN's highest average nw is 76mil. Evo's is 135mil (which was recorded the set before last, so even after a year of war we increased our netgaining ability). MD recorded 92mil as their highest with 41 members and then 72mil with 55 members.

Albeit, Evo have lost their share of wars, but so have LCN/MD/SOL.

SOL are ranked where they are due to them never netgaining. For them to be ranked higher (in my opinion) they'd have to be the best war alliance on the server at present. War alliances' power is all based on their numbers. Without the numbers nobody fears you. Everything changes so quickly. 1-2 years ago SoL/SoF were top dogs, then LaF/Evo, and now LaF/SoF. Rinse repeat.

-- I'd like to add again these are just my opinions, and I have ranked everyone as fairly as possible regardless of your relations with my alliance.

Edited By: anoniem on Jul 14th 2012, 23:09:29
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

crag Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 5:21:24

for anw finishes you also have to look if any members leave the tag just b4 end of set. not saying any clan is doing this but if you boot your 5 lowest members right b4 end of set your anw will be higher.

just pointing this our for anw finishes.
crag
TIE President

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 5:21:55

Originally posted by locket:
Insightful thread.

Insightful post.

Because, after reading the thread, I've come to the conclusion that anoniem did provide valid and fair reasoning for his rankings, although with a slight bias towards valuing netting higher than similar rankings made by other people.

locket Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 9:18:51

Originally posted by locket:
Insightful thread.

Insightful post.

Because, after reading the thread, I've come to the conclusion that anoniem did provide valid and fair reasoning for his rankings, although with a slight bias towards valuing netting higher than similar rankings made by other people.

I was just copying what you said and changing it slightly :P wasn't meant in any way to mean anything :P

bertz Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 14:38:28

LaF agreeing on Anon? Damn it's 2012.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2012, 16:39:07

Originally posted by crag:
for anw finishes you also have to look if any members leave the tag just b4 end of set. not saying any clan is doing this but if you boot your 5 lowest members right b4 end of set your anw will be higher.

just pointing this our for anw finishes.
yeah but people already discount RD in the rankings and they're the only clan that really "cheats" for their finishes
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Boltar Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 17:38:04

Yea bertz. This anoniem in this thread reminds me of the old anoniem from gnv on e2025. And that anoniem most people liked a lot and could talk to for hrs with hateful flaming things coming out of his mouth

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2012, 19:03:56

Originally posted by Boltar:
Yea bertz. This anoniem in this thread reminds me of the old anoniem from gnv on e2025. And that anoniem most people liked a lot and could talk to for hrs with hateful flaming things coming out of his mouth
that was also the anoniem who ran an alliance that got like half its members deleted one set

i think i prefer the one who runs clean old Evo
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Boltar Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 19:07:42

That's neither here nor there pp. I was stateing why he wasn't flamed

Newworld Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 20:12:00

Bonus!
pew pew pew

anoniem Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 22:47:30

actually it was more like 8 countries deleted out of 60-70.
hardly half an alliance :) unless you know something i dont (about mathematics that is)

heh
re(ally)tired

bertz Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 1:35:38

The deleted countries were run by 1 player if I remember correctly.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 17th 2012, 5:58:39

GNV ftw
Originally posted by Coalie:
Slag,

Good job man. We’re all out here playing chess. While you and Leto are playing checkers.

Well played.

aponic Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 21:21:45

Originally posted by anoniem:
People need to look back over the whole history of EE. Just because certain alliances are no longer embroiled in war does not make them any better than they were a year ago.

The gulf between the netting ability of LaF/Evo and the rest of the server is undeniable.

The difference in warring ability between alliances is much slighter, and has a lot to do with numbers.

PDM may or not not be better warrers than TIE, but they have a 15-20+ member advantage.

So, perhaps you can see why I put Evo above SoL/MD/LCN. For the sake of argument let's say there were arranged wars between each of the alliances, then deciding the winner would be marginal.

Now let's compare the netgaining ability and Evo wins hands down. I think LCN's highest average nw is 76mil. Evo's is 135mil (which was recorded the set before last, so even after a year of war we increased our netgaining ability). MD recorded 92mil as their highest with 41 members and then 72mil with 55 members.

Albeit, Evo have lost their share of wars, but so have LCN/MD/SOL.

SOL are ranked where they are due to them never netgaining. For them to be ranked higher (in my opinion) they'd have to be the best war alliance on the server at present. War alliances' power is all based on their numbers. Without the numbers nobody fears you. Everything changes so quickly. 1-2 years ago SoL/SoF were top dogs, then LaF/Evo, and now LaF/SoF. Rinse repeat.

-- I'd like to add again these are just my opinions, and I have ranked everyone as fairly as possible regardless of your relations with my alliance.

nice post
SOF
Cerevisi