Verified:

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 8:11:43

THIS RESET, THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! HAS SEEN AN UNPRECEDENTED NUMBER OF NANCIES INTERESTED IN BECOMING SUPPLICANTS TO THE COMMITTEE OF ONE. WE HAVE DECIDED THIS MEANS THAT IT IS TIME TO FULFILL THE PROPHECIES OF THE PROPHETS AS THEY HAVE PROPHESIED THEM TO BE! FOR IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF EXPLOSIONS, CHAPTER 12, VERSES 8 THROUGH 52:

"VERILY I SHALL SEND AGAINST THEE, MANY AGGRESSORS FOR THEE TO SMITE. AND WHEN THOU HAST FINISHED SMITING THEM, I SHALL SEND MORE, UNTIL THOU SAYEST UNTO ME, 'WE ARE TIRED OF SMITING!' THEN SHALL I RAISE UP THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! TO MY RIGHT HAND. AND THE COMMITTEE SHALL STAND IN DAZZLING RAIMENTS WITH THUMBS AKIMBO ATOP A ROILING VOLCANO OF BRACKISH FURY! AND THE AGGRESSORS SHALL SAY 'WOE IS US! FOR WE DID NOT KNOW THE TERRIBLE FURY OF THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! HAVE MERCY ON US!' BUT I SHALL NOT HAVE MERCY! MY HEART SHALL BE AS HARD AS STONE, AND YOU SHALL TAKE FROM THEM THEIR SPLEENS, AND THE SPLEENS OF THEIR JACKASSES. AND ALSO THE SPLEENS OF THEIR MANSERVANTS! THEN SHALL ALL KNOW THE IMMENSENESS OF MY DESTRUCTIVITY, AND PEACE SHALL REIGN FOR A TIME, TWO TIMES, AND HALF A TIME!"

WE HAVE INTERPRETED THIS SCRIPTURE TO MEAN THAT WE ARE NOW MEANT TO INCREASE OUR NUMBERS TO EITHER 8, OR 52. NOTHING LESS, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING IN BETWEEN! AS WE HAVE TIRED OF SMITING, THE PATH OF VIOLENT PACIFISM NOW LEADS US INEXORABLY TO THIS CONCLUSION.

SO NOW IS YOUR CHANCE! WE ARE RELAXING OUR STANDARDS EVER SO SLIGHTLY, AND IF YOU ARE AMONG THE FIRST TWO WHO ARE NOT REJECTED BY THE COMMITTEE, YOU CAN FINALLY REALIZE YOUR POTENTIAL! AND IF YOU ARE NOT AMONG THOSE FIRST TWO, BUT THERE ARE 44 MORE, AND YOU ARE NOT DEEMED UNWORTHY, THEN YOU TOO MAY TAKE YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE IN HISTORY.

IN THE PAST WE HAVE DEMANDED THAT APPLICANTS SEND ALL GROVELLING TO OUR EMAIL, . HOWEVER, WE HAVE FOUND THAT WE TIRE OF CHECKING THIS ADDRESS, SO NOW WE HAVE ALSO RELAXED THIS RESTRICTION! IT'S PRACTICALLY A FREE FOR ALL OVER HERE! NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO SUBMIT YOURSELF TO OUR RIDICULE IS TO SEND A FORUM PM TO EITHER MYSELF, CHUCK_DANGER, OR BILL_DANGER. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND MESSAGING BILL THOUGH.

TIME IS SHORT! ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE REVIEWED BEFORE THE FIFTH HOUR OF THE SECOND DAY OF NEXT RESET. WE LOOK FORWARD TO REJECTING YOU!

HA!

SAM
SPIRITUAL GUIDE,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

Marshal Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 10:02:23

good luck.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Alin Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 10:35:46

I HEARD YOU HAVE NO WOMAN IN YOUR MIGHTY CLAN. ACTUALLY THAT IS A LIE - I HAD THE CHANCE TO SEE THE NAMES "BILL" "CHUCK" "SAM" ETC. ON THE BOARDS, THEREFORE I DEDUCTED, USING SOME COMPLICATED LOGIC FORMULAS, THAT :
1. THERE ARE 33% ODDS YOU HAVE A SAUSAGE FEST IN THE MIGHTY CLAN DANGER
2. THERE ARE 33% ODDS THAT ONE OF THE SAUSAGE TO BE A FEMALE PRETENDING TO BE A MALE
3. THERE ARE 33% ODDS THE FEMALE TO BE BILL, AND TO EXPERIENCE HER "PERIOD" IN THIS TIME OF THE MONTH, THEREFORE NOT RECOMMEND TO CONTACT HIM/HER FOR APPLICATIONS.

I SHALL NOT REVEAL WHAT THE TAROT CARDS REVEALED FOR THE REMAINING 1%.

CONSIDERING THE ABOVE MENTIONED, PLEASE SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TO MY FORUM ACCOUNT WHEN YOU HAVE AT LEAST ONE PROVEN ( PICTURES ) FEMALE IN THE MIGHTY CLAN DANGER.

Atryn Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 12:34:07

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
FOR IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF EXPLOSIONS, CHAPTER 12, VERSES 8 THROUGH 52:

"VERILY I SHALL SEND AGAINST THEE, MANY AGGRESSORS FOR THEE TO SMITE. AND WHEN THOU HAST FINISHED SMITING THEM, I SHALL SEND MORE, UNTIL THOU SAYEST UNTO ME, 'WE ARE TIRED OF SMITING!' THEN SHALL I RAISE UP THE MIGHTY CLAN <DANGER>! TO MY RIGHT HAND. AND THE COMMITTEE SHALL STAND IN DAZZLING RAIMENTS WITH THUMBS AKIMBO ATOP A ROILING VOLCANO OF BRACKISH FURY! AND THE AGGRESSORS SHALL SAY 'WOE IS US! FOR WE DID NOT KNOW THE TERRIBLE FURY OF THE MIGHTY CLAN <DANGER>! HAVE MERCY ON US!' BUT I SHALL NOT HAVE MERCY! MY HEART SHALL BE AS HARD AS STONE, AND YOU SHALL TAKE FROM THEM THEIR SPLEENS, AND THE SPLEENS OF THEIR JACKASSES. AND ALSO THE SPLEENS OF THEIR MANSERVANTS! THEN SHALL ALL KNOW THE IMMENSENESS OF MY DESTRUCTIVITY, AND PEACE SHALL REIGN FOR A TIME, TWO TIMES, AND HALF A TIME!

There are 148 words in the above paragraph. That implies 3.363636363636363636363636363636 (repeating) words per "verse" in the BOOK OF EXPLOSIONS, CHAPTER 12, VERSES 8-52.

Is the entire BOOK OF EXPLOSIONS so brief in its verses? If so, I find that somewhat appealing and somewhat disturbing. If I read it in its original language (what language IS its original language?) are their more words and merely your translation is more brief? Was a monkey jumping on the Enter key while the verses were being typed leading to excessive line breaks?

Marshal Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 15:26:18

alin: SAM is SAMANTHA
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Over The Hill Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 16:12:43

SAM = CHUCK = BILL = JOE

sorry but it doesn't take a genius to realize that there is only one person responsible for posting under all these names.

THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! is a one man band

sorry for fluffting on your parade

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 16:17:34

Originally posted by Over The Hill:
SAM = CHUCK = BILL = JOE

sorry but it doesn't take a genius to realize that there is only one person responsible for posting under all these names.

THE MIGHTY CLAN |DANGER|! is a one man band

HAHA! BUSTED!!!

BILL
ALTER-EGO

JOE DANGER

Sep 27th 2013, 16:37:26

I AM SPARTICUS!

HA!

SAM

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 17:13:53

ATRYN!

WE ARE CURRENTLY POSTING FROM OUR PHONE, WHICH WE FIND INFURIATINGLY, CUMBERSOME! WE WILL ANSWER YOUR VERY ASTUTE QUESTIONS WHEN WE RETURN HOME IN A FEW HOURS.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 17:16:41

Originally posted by Over The Hill:

sorry but it doesn't take a genius

WE BELIEVE YOU JUST PROVED THAT!

HA!

HA HA!

HA!

SAM
CHAMPION OF THE EUGLAF DIVISION,

DON_DANGER

Sep 27th 2013, 17:23:16

HA!

oats Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 18:30:14

How is this clan name pronounced?

oats Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 18:31:13

I would dislike to join a clan with a name that sounds foolish to pronounce. This would complicate many real human interactions.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 18:36:02

join forces with me DANGER! I want your explosiveness on my team, you can be a part of the bomb squad!!!
Do as I say, not as I do.

PaleMoon Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 21:05:57

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
join forces with me DANGER! I want your explosiveness on my team, you can be a part of the bomb squad!!!

Lower case?

BRO, DO YOU EVEN SHIFT?!
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

Pain Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 21:36:27

Originally posted by PaleMoon:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Lower case?

BRO, DO YOU EVEN SHIFT?!

rofl
Your mother is a nice woman

Makolyte Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 21:48:06

This is comedy gold, booom!
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 21:58:22

JOIN FORCES WITH ME DANGER! I WANT YOUR EXPLOSIVENESS ON MY TEAM, YOU CAN BE A PART OF THE BOMB SQUAD!!!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Riddler Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 22:17:56

*bows to palemoon

Frodo Game profile

Sep 28th 2013, 1:10:35

Originally posted by oats:
I would dislike to join a clan with a name that sounds foolish to pronounce. This would complicate many real human interactions.

Well actually DANGER is a acronym. This isnt known to many people but I will share by big secret with you, (dont let Sam know). It actually stands for:
Drunk Adults Never Getting Enough Respect. Thus they use the letters of power and funny posts to gain respect.

Garry Owen Game profile

Sep 28th 2013, 1:14:24

I was taught, many many years ago, that the verses in the bible were from a monk who was riding a donkey cart while trying to read... his marking stylus kept bumping the paper and later, when a young apprentice was copying them, he numbered where the marks are.

Have no idea how true that is, but the randomness seems to fit.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with CLAN [DANGER]! :)

JOE DANGER

Sep 28th 2013, 19:46:39

I WAS TAUGHT THAT DIVISION BY ZERO WAS UNPOSSIBLE. THEN KASPAROV WAS DEFEATED AS SUCH. SO IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF EXPLOSIONS: "YAY SHALL THERE BE EXPLOSIONS AND THESE EXPLOSIONS SHALL BE EXPLOSIVELY EXPLOSIVE".
FRODO: WE DON"T NEED NO STINKIN RESEPECT. THAT"S FOR BABS BUNNY (NO RELATION TO BUSTER BUNNY).

HA!
JOE DANGER
IN CHARGE OF NOTHING

Atryn Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 4:06:30

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
ATRYN!

WE ARE CURRENTLY POSTING FROM OUR PHONE, WHICH WE FIND INFURIATINGLY, CUMBERSOME! WE WILL ANSWER YOUR VERY ASTUTE QUESTIONS WHEN WE RETURN HOME IN A FEW HOURS.

Ahem...

Long trip home?

ITM Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 8:15:40

I was asking someone the other day if there were any teenagers that played still, I guess I found the answer.

CrisX2 Game profile

Sep 30th 2013, 3:35:22

random post

ZIP Game profile

Sep 30th 2013, 16:12:25

[quote poster=Over The Hill; 26560; 490977]SAM = CHUCK = BILL = JOE

THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! is a one man band

[/quote]

did you just call him a multy?

mod police !!!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops