Verified:

Sov Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 6:25:52

At least type properly if you are going to pretend to be me!

mdevol Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 7:56:40

I will beat you all in netting! Thus, I win!
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2013, 9:03:58

lol@Sov threatening to war any clan that has members say negative things about SoF on AT. well except for LaF, despite the fact that the other thread had a number of LaF members call SoF's whining pathetic.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Sov Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 9:10:05

Where did I threaten? Come on quote me.

However I have threatened you before and FSed your Alliance over you being a retard :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2013, 9:22:09

Originally posted by Sov:
Where did I threaten? Come on quote me.

However I have threatened you before and FSed your Alliance over you being a retard :)
yeah how did that go for you guys? didn't we outkill you despite being outnumbered 2:1?

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

xyle

Feb 28th 2013, 9:24:01

I would also like to know where these threats are. We strive to spread the peace within the server, open threats do not serve our purpose.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Sov Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 9:25:56

I think that's fanciful thinking on your part ;)

But come on now, where did I threaten to FS Evo? Show us that amazing reading comprehension.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2013, 9:26:37

Originally posted by xyle:
I would also like to know where these threats are. We strive to spread the peace within the server, open threats do not serve our purpose.
You know I thought of creating a fake Sov account when he was doing his "I recruited all of Rival's members" and "I am involved in every decision on this server" phase but then opted to just call him out for it using my name. In retrospect a fake Sov account could have worked quite well. You're not doing it well though.

Sov Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 9:30:42

See now you are just quoting dagga and not me lol. You seem very impressionable and lacking a good memory.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2013, 9:42:58

poor Sov always being misunderstood :(

Darakna Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 11:23:32

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

dude, stop dodging it and go ahead and quote where Sov threatened to FS....

You are just coming of as pathetic now.

cypress Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 12:02:06

PP stands for pewpew

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2013, 12:27:19

Originally posted by Darakna:

oh no criticism from SoF idiot squad!!! (kumander otbol, you, matti, syko_killa and there was one more that doesnt post much anymore but used to... who was he?)

pew pew pew

Sov Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 12:36:32

Now PP is trying to deflect in an attempt to not look stupid.

Too late :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2013, 12:56:14

oh sorry, forgot how you hate it when conversations don't revolve around you

how's business today at your 5 cat salons?

Sov Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 13:01:24

How cute, still trying to deflect... And still looking like a retard. Continue sir, continue ;)

Cougar Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 0:25:43

oh no criticism from SoF idiot squad!!! (kumander otbol, you, matti, syko_killa and there was one more that doesnt post much anymore but used to... who was he?)

pew pew pew

Please oh please let me be the last member =)

Darakna Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 5:05:18

oh sorry, forgot how you hate it when conversations don't revolve around you

how's business today at your 5 cat salons?

No really man, you should just admit there is no quote and you made a mistake.

Unsympathetic Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 5:54:02

Silly Sov, didn't you get the memo?

It's always OK when MD gets aid. It's always wrong when SoF gets aid.

No matter what.

MD's predator drones of love have autopiloted their way into my heart - what else can I say?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 8:13:51

Originally posted by Cougar:

pew pew pew

Please oh please let me be the last member =)
Sorry :(

It doesn't mean you're not an idiot, but being an idiot or asshole in the way Sov or Flamey are idiots or assholes doesn't qualify you for SoF idiot squad.

SoF idiot squad is for the very finest SoF has to offer, the members who've yet to form a coherent argument and just come along and cheerlead SoF on every thread. Unlike Sov or Flamey, they might actually believe what they're saying on these threads.

Sov Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 8:34:12

Still trying to deflect. Your attempts to troll will not cover for you because you are not even good at that.

Try harder.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 9:07:43

True, I can tell that I'm not getting to you because you haven't threatened me with a war yet

Darakna Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 10:40:31

True, I can tell that I'm not getting to you because you haven't threatened me with a war yet

i am not arguing anything, i am just having a laugh at your expense. Each time you reply, you are just feeding the trolls.

Sov Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 11:06:55

Unfortunately for smikke he was caught blatantly lying out of his ass in this instance.

I figure it is due to trauma suffered years ago when he was talking fluff and his alliance got FSed. As a consequence of his Alliance's surrender he was forced to post an apology on my Alliance's public forum.

It was a nice apology, but clearly the trauma has affected his judgement. It's a shame we don't have a copy of it anymore.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 11:35:55

Unfortunately for smikke he was caught blatantly lying out of his ass in this instance.

I figure it is due to trauma suffered years ago when he was talking fluff and his alliance got FSed. As a consequence of his Alliance's surrender he was forced to post an apology on my Alliance's public forum.

It was a nice apology, but clearly the trauma has affected his judgement. It's a shame we don't have a copy of it anymore.
You know what was nicer than the apology which you just made up (lol we went to war, why would I have apologized?) Nasjym quitting your clan that same set because your ego was leading you to take stupid decisions, such as being outhit and outkilled by a clan half your size. So not only do you threaten Evo members with war on AT, you actually want to be immune to criticism in your own site.

earth > at-archive > SX Message to the Fist
Nasjym Jul 29th, 2006 18:18
I would just like to extend my congratulations to the Fist. Although the war will continue untill the end of the set, in my honest opinion, Supremecy X was out warred.

After a spur of the moment FS our membership took a victory for granted and got lazy, but the continued dedication of Fist members allowed them to hold off the killing attempts of the few still active SXer's aswell as almost even the field for total kills in the war.

Quite a few days SX found itself outhit by an alliance that was half its size. An alliance who's breaking power was almost completely removed in the First Strike, but pushed on regardless.

Although early in the war the Fist was left with very limited attacking power against SX top rankers, I beleive we were out fought. Our members grew lazy and relaxed while your players became more determined and active.

I have to give credit where credit is due. You have definately earned my respect, and congratulations on a war well won.

Nasjym
Head of War
Supremecy X
Nasjym Jul 30th, 2006 22:22
That bitter SXer helped coordinate the little bit of killing we got done..

Look at the bitter SX HIA that was too lazy to log into irc once the whole war..

Nasjym
FORMER Head of War(Thanks Acid ;) ) for SX.
Nasjym Jul 30th, 2006 22:27
Haha.. do SOMETHING!

What a joke... -_-

Nasjym Jul 30th, 2006 23:10
I can't exactly discuss it insite DOD.. my site access was cut when I voiced my discontent there..:P

but anyhow, here you go!

bertz
Getting FA is more shameful than calling allies for him.
Differences in opinions. lololol

Sov
You can show us your warring skills next set Bertz :)

[insert other repeat references to Evo here]

---

It's not a threat I'm so misunderstood!!!!!! PEOPLE STOP MISUNDERSTANDING ME! I didn't mention that I owned fancy clothes shops for dogs and a clown college because I have a massive ego that is so easily hurt, I mentioned it because it was completely relevant for SoF vs SOL politics.

Edited By: Pontius Pirate on Mar 1st 2013, 11:38:12
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 11:38:18

As a consequence of his Alliance's surrender he was forced to post an apology on my Alliance's public forum.

Damn - you are such a STRONG man!!! Alpha material ...

The sentence "show me the threat" is so stupid that only your "idiot squad" can build on it. Please reduce the amount of "sucking each other" in every thread on this board.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 11:39:49

another Sov classic

slotta
New Member Jul 30th, 2006 22:12
woot woot!

booted from SX by Sov for being honorable and congratulating an opponent!

I love you too Sov!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 11:43:05

I love it when Sov brings up the past

Sov Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 12:08:15

You are basing your argument regarding SX/Fist based on internal rumblings of de-throned former Presidents and Vice Presidents who couldn't function as subordinates in an Alliance which broke away from them? Nice ;)

At least I know I hit a nerve :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 12:18:33

oh no ego fragility exposed again threaten FS!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 12:27:35

pew pew pew

Talking to you pontius pirate.. is like talking to a brick wall.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Sov Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 12:41:16

He is a 3rd rate troll, not very good at it. Runs his mouth trying to emulate dagga. Failed as an Alliance Head, generally disliked and never achieved of note in the game other than make a name for himself crying on the forums ;)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 12:50:11

I always wanted to be involved in every decision on the server, but unlike Sov I was never able to achieve this :(

Sov Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 12:54:42

I have decided to start a fan club, and seeing as you are already one of my biggest fans I am going to make you a leader of it. It will be your most successful endeavor in Earth and highest position ever achieved in Earth.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 13:16:37

Great! Since apparently you taught Rival how to recruit, how about we get started on adding some members?

We might have to find a way to work around the fact that you threaten alliances that talk about you because some Evo and LaF members seem to have become a little shy all of a sudden :( But I think we can find a way to include them too!

Sov Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 14:56:18

Recruiting is all about effort. Since you have already displayed a tremendous amount of effort in giving me attention, I am sure we will be able to channel that effort in an effective way.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 15:08:38

Great!

tellarion Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 15:20:24

I will pay you to FS Bertz.

locket Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 20:54:44

Originally posted by tellarion:
I will pay you to FS Bertz.

I'll FS for cash!

bertz Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 2:34:10

I was out for 4 days and my thread was hijacked already. Tsk3

crysk Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 2:49:25

bonus

MauricXe Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 5:24:40

sof sux

anoniem Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 9:36:20

kumander otbol is like no1stroker but with a spell checker.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 9:42:03

Evo members being so emotionally invested in this conflict and dispute is interesting isn't it.

Evo contacts for this reset:

Slagpit [co-pres]
Anoniem [co-pres]
BattleKJ [co-pres]

prepare for the emotional investment we are preparing to dish out O.o

megatrolololzlawwwlzz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlCQthIt9-Q
re(ally)tired

ninong Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 12:50:25

SOV IS A MEAN BULLY!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic