Verified:

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 11:35:55

Originally posted by Sov:
Unfortunately for smikke he was caught blatantly lying out of his ass in this instance.

I figure it is due to trauma suffered years ago when he was talking fluff and his alliance got FSed. As a consequence of his Alliance's surrender he was forced to post an apology on my Alliance's public forum.

It was a nice apology, but clearly the trauma has affected his judgement. It's a shame we don't have a copy of it anymore.
You know what was nicer than the apology which you just made up (lol we went to war, why would I have apologized?) Nasjym quitting your clan that same set because your ego was leading you to take stupid decisions, such as being outhit and outkilled by a clan half your size. So not only do you threaten Evo members with war on AT, you actually want to be immune to criticism in your own site.

[quote]earth > at-archive > SX Message to the Fist
Nasjym Jul 29th, 2006 18:18
I would just like to extend my congratulations to the Fist. Although the war will continue untill the end of the set, in my honest opinion, Supremecy X was out warred.

After a spur of the moment FS our membership took a victory for granted and got lazy, but the continued dedication of Fist members allowed them to hold off the killing attempts of the few still active SXer's aswell as almost even the field for total kills in the war.

Quite a few days SX found itself outhit by an alliance that was half its size. An alliance who's breaking power was almost completely removed in the First Strike, but pushed on regardless.

Although early in the war the Fist was left with very limited attacking power against SX top rankers, I beleive we were out fought. Our members grew lazy and relaxed while your players became more determined and active.

I have to give credit where credit is due. You have definately earned my respect, and congratulations on a war well won.

Nasjym
Head of War
Supremecy X
Nasjym Jul 30th, 2006 22:22
That bitter SXer helped coordinate the little bit of killing we got done..

Look at the bitter SX HIA that was too lazy to log into irc once the whole war..

Nasjym
FORMER Head of War(Thanks Acid ;) ) for SX.
Nasjym Jul 30th, 2006 22:27
Haha.. do SOMETHING!

What a joke... -_-

Nasjym Jul 30th, 2006 23:10
I can't exactly discuss it insite DOD.. [b]my site access was cut when I voiced my discontent there..[/b] :P [/quote]

but anyhow, here you go!

bertz
Getting FA is more shameful than calling allies for him.
Differences in opinions. lololol

Sov
You can show us your warring skills next set Bertz :)

[insert other repeat references to Evo here]

---

It's not a threat I'm so misunderstood!!!!!! PEOPLE STOP MISUNDERSTANDING ME! I didn't mention that I owned fancy clothes shops for dogs and a clown college because I have a massive ego that is so easily hurt, I mentioned it because it was completely relevant for SoF vs SOL politics.

Edited By: Pontius Pirate on Mar 1st 2013, 11:38:12
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF