Verified:

caffeineaddict Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 11:44:09

Not only do I endure 2 numbnuts who think they can 4+ tap me (only for them to be suitably punished), I also get 2 countries, tourn a ment #36 and Jesus Christ #10 that AB me for 9.5k and then 7.5k acres when I haven't messaged, spied or attacked them in anyway.

It's about time profiles were opened up so these people could be tracked or that GDI actually did something.

I've had enough with tourney and to be honest, I don't think I'll bother with the game as a whole now. I don't mind warring with people but this is just ridiculous. I try to be nice, I hit once then move on, I give some input into the game and try to help others in the help forum and offer pointers to people ingame but what's the point when malevolent's ruin your set just because they can? People want this game to expand but with this shortsightedness (like with a poacher driving his quarry extinct) the game will not expand (or will only do so slowly).

oldman Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 11:55:17

this game has always been brutal since E2025 days. You see human at their best (folks helping each other out, giving pointers and guiding new players) and you also see human at their worst (folks getting pleasure out of ruining other's hard work).

It was much much worse back then. I usually can't finish a set without being suicided on =) and cheaters were rampant, it was hard to get a legit win.

133tz Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 12:17:59

Tourney is every man for himself. You should not have less than 800k tanks by mid-game =)
I am an EE noob.

Nov 30th 2011, 12:20:10

Yes, I remember it being brutal in E2025. It was a factor in me leaving back in 2001... That and Mehul not caring about the game.

I play The Coffee Palace every set and did so back then (except in Alliance). I'm not some anonymous coward that will not stand by the actions that I make.

Being suicided on once is one thing.... but twice in one set... by 2 lame-asses that switch to tyranny and save 100+ turns?

Yeah, I'm just whining... I know. Why do I bother? Well, I was enjoying the game.

Nov 30th 2011, 12:28:04

so l33tz, was it you that played #36 and had 800k tanks to AB me? I see you have your profile hidden. Are you an anonymous coward? Open your profile... I dare you.

If I'd had 800k tanks that wouldn't have stopped someone from ruining my country... 800k tanks == 1.6m turrets. If I'd had 1.6m turrets less then it would have been just as easy for the malevolant to BR me. I know how to destroy countries... I've done it twice this set already, and using a demo government at that. If I'd been using a tyranny I could have done a better job.

Nov 30th 2011, 18:06:53

And the lame fool that is Jesus Christ just tried again but failed miserably to get through my defences and then deletes himself. Took off $0.5m nw but big deal. You think I give a fluff about you anymore?

Just because you can't run a successful country you have to try to spoil someone else's game? Lame and cowardly. Show yourself fluff. I laugh in your face, fluff, because, quite frankly, you're pathetic.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 18:36:59

lol.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2011, 18:43:43

Yeah maybe Tourney should require you to have attacked guys ONCE for them to AB/missile you. A little more rugged than Primary and Express, without having guys assaulting you at random.

But even if you're fed up I don't think you oughta quit anything besides tourney... the other servers offer good protection from that sort of thing.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2011, 19:23:11

I agree,should have same GDI guidelines as Xpress!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2011, 19:58:51

Not the same! I like it being different. I just don't like people getting AB'd unprovoked. Instead of a double tap rule make a single tap rule.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2011, 21:32:52

Ya,that's what I intended to say,blid :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!