Verified:

Rocky79 Game profile

Member
619

Mar 13th 2023, 14:57:53

Your decision to declare war on my friendly little demo farmer will not turn out well for you in the end

Theo techer is not the best strategy in a war, but farmer certainly is

PS I think it’s going to be a lot of fun to drop you back to game B or C :)

Tmac Game profile

Member
890

Mar 13th 2023, 16:20:35

I don't think grabbing early makes sense here, especially when you're farming past champions, lol. I doubt any of these early grabbers will stay in A.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

Member
EE Patron
29,824

Mar 13th 2023, 17:04:36

Originally posted by Rocky79:
Your decision to declare war on my friendly little demo farmer will not turn out well for you in the end

Theo techer is not the best strategy in a war, but farmer certainly is

PS I think it’s going to be a lot of fun to drop you back to game B or C :)


Theo-Techer is fantastic if you know how to war, i slapped around many using that setup ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rocky79 Game profile

Member
619

Mar 13th 2023, 18:13:52

Techer definitely has a massive early advantage with tech prices being so high. However in a war as a farmer I can use almost every single turn attacking and spy attacking whereas the techer has to tech to generate revenue.

I look forward to facing off against this Theo techer with my dictator farmer/indy/oiler

I don’t think there is anyone in alliance or ffa who plans for war and picks Theo tech

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

Member
EE Patron
29,824

Mar 13th 2023, 19:18:46

Originally posted by Rocky79:
Techer definitely has a massive early advantage with tech prices being so high. However in a war as a farmer I can use almost every single turn attacking and spy attacking whereas the techer has to tech to generate revenue.

I look forward to facing off against this Theo techer with my dictator farmer/indy/oiler

I don’t think there is anyone in alliance or ffa who plans for war and picks Theo tech


At some point you run out of juice, tech to replenish, certainly not a top pick for war but it isn't all that bad, used it in xpress, FFA ,and Team without issue, i get your point though, don't start a war with that set up ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

Member
EE Patron
9235

Mar 17th 2023, 15:15:53

It looks like that country is doing quite well. Everyone has their play style.

You can come here and cry about it, but not everyone wants to mash the explore button all set and farm noobs that cannot defend themselves.

Tertius Game profile

Member
EE Patron
1583

Mar 17th 2023, 15:36:32

I actually tried that one set but carrying so much military all set is really expensive, and in this case, having several capable players set their targets on you for the whole set makes it extra challenging. It's not impossible but you burn a lot of bridges so it doesn't seem like a winning proposition unless you know the players you farmed will quit etc, which... I think this thread shows isn't going to happen.

Tmac Game profile

Member
890

Mar 17th 2023, 16:20:17

There was no crying from anyone. It's early and theo tech is great early. I'll give props if he can finish well so let's check in later =)

Requiem Game profile

Member
EE Patron
9235

Mar 17th 2023, 18:20:04

The whole purpose of this thread is some veiled attempt to gain sympathy from others. He could have just sent an in-game message otherwise.

The very first reply from you, Tmac, was such attention he was looking for. The country looks strong for a run at the top spot(s), so your assertion was plain wrong.

I can concede that using the term 'crying' can be debated, but this thread is pointless.

Tertius Game profile

Member
EE Patron
1583

Mar 17th 2023, 18:54:39

I kind of like these threads - you're not always in the game where it occurs. I also secretly hope it's guochel and he's come to exact some revenge on Rocky for past endeavors, but I can't recall if that was all put behind them now that it's been many sets, but this forum could use a little more of that ... unique? .. drama.

Requiem Game profile

Member
EE Patron
9235

Mar 17th 2023, 18:56:51

I hope you watch WWE still :P

These threads are cool with me but it is clearly an echo chamber.

Tertius Game profile

Member
EE Patron
1583

Mar 17th 2023, 19:21:38

WWF forever, none of this E business. Remember, we're all old.

Tmac Game profile

Member
890

Mar 17th 2023, 19:34:18

I took the post more as fluff talking which would make lots posts pointless. Tourney has been pretty quiet lately, it could use a new thread.

Rocky79 Game profile

Member
619

Mar 17th 2023, 20:38:08

Originally posted by Requiem:
The whole purpose of this thread is some veiled attempt to gain sympathy from others. He could have just sent an in-game message otherwise.

The very first reply from you, Tmac, was such attention he was looking for. The country looks strong for a run at the top spot(s), so your assertion was plain wrong.

I can concede that using the term 'crying' can be debated, but this thread is pointless.


The thread was not in any way an attempt to gain sympathy, as I could care less what anyone here thinks of me. I just wanted to draw attention to the actions of #6 so that others can follow along with future developments if they see fit. Sometimes I like to make predictions about how things are going to pan out, although #6 has since messaged me a number of times begging for forgiveness and peace.

I think this thread is about as pointless as all of the rest of them ain’t it? If you can point me to a thread that is not pointless I’d like to read it, but as far as I'm concerned I think this entire game is just an amusing way to help tick away the moments of the dull days

Edited By: Rocky79 on Mar 17th 2023, 21:23:10

Rocky79 Game profile

Member
619

Mar 22nd 2023, 3:23:53

I finally responded to the attacks even though I kind of lost interest in the round

It seems Farmer is not really a viable strategy in tournament