Verified:

Gzisimon2 Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 8:21:54

A VERY high ranking communist attacked me three times...

All my retals (tried everything) and spy opps have failed

He's just too dam strong

I already launched my 2 chem missiles

What can i do?

Brink Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 9:15:02

Suck it up, rub some dirt on it, and move on.

If he keeps it up, dedicate your entire set to ruining his. Understand that you are not going to get immediate gratification here. Drop any credit card mentality at the door. You are outmatched at the moment. You cannot get satisfaction right now.

Plan, scheme, prepare. Your country is set up too weak if someone is grabbing you with ease and there is literally not a thing you can do about it. You will not be winning, placing well, or advancing with a weak country. Accept this fact at the moment, and be pleasantly surprised if later your country is stronger.

Start building spies. Get missile tech. Get tanks. Be able to get a spy op on him. Scheme and prepare for when you can hurt him. A month is a long time. If your finish is already ruined, return the favor before the set is out.

I start scheming in the first half of the set about which land grabber I am going to "party" with at the end. Doesn't mean I am going to, but I am ready and prepared.

-------

Or the guy may just never hit you again. Suck it up, rub some dirt on it, move on, and wait for the next guy to triple tap you. Your country needs to be stronger.

Edited By: Brink on Oct 8th 2011, 9:18:41
See Original Post

Brink Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 9:35:42

Now that I look at it more, you need more than you can get from a message board. I am sending you a link. Tell them that Assassin or Trife sent you, unlike myself, those are decent references.

Gzisimon2 Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 12:33:08

Thanks Brink

Worse thing is that I think I was the one who sold him the oil to attack me, the irony...

AndrewMose Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 12:43:42

A well planned retal can be very beneficial. You can probably get back 3 times the land later in a set than you can now.

spawn Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 16:34:02

hey Gzisimon2,

if you come to #earthempires in IRC i'm sure someone will help you get your revenge/retals :)
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Assassin Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 18:15:11

wasn't me, but i find it amusing in that gzisimon2 triple tapped me in primary.

Brink Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 19:15:24

Originally posted by Assassin:

Hilarious!

Gzisimon2 Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 3:40:02

Originally posted by Assassin:

:)

crest23 Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 5:46:24

Somebody's country is going to get Assasin-ated in Primary.

That smiley face will be turned upside down.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2011, 17:41:49

What a fluffn MORON you are Gzisimon2! You shouldn't be playing tournament with that logic,LMFAO! If your ass got grabbed,its due to your lack of defense!,then you go an CM?!?! LOL!!!!! I can't wait to take some pitty land from you,and I do hope you "retal" with missile(s) so that I can farm the crap outta you,goooober!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

spawn Game profile

Oct 10th 2011, 20:14:33

you want to enforce a 1:1 escalating, no missiles, retal policy in Tourny KoHeartsGPA?
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2011, 20:17:17

That be nice,if GDI wasn't MANDATORY! :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2011, 20:40:17

GDI doesn't do anything in tournament. I really like how tournament is no holds barred, no offsite information, very raw..
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2011, 21:10:39

So then its a scam! We pay for a non existant service! Boooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
(•_•)

richprez Game profile

Oct 10th 2011, 21:34:56

Actually doesn't cost anything anyway

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2011, 21:40:16

its completely useless then...
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2011, 21:46:29

Yeah, they really could just not call it GDI and remove the "G" from everyone's countries.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2011, 22:45:45

^^^
Agreed :)
(•_•)

Gzisimon2 Game profile

Oct 11th 2011, 5:18:53

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
What a fluffn MORON you are Gzisimon2! You shouldn't be playing tournament with that logic,LMFAO! If your ass got grabbed,its due to your lack of defense!,then you go an CM?!?! LOL!!!!! I can't wait to take some pitty land from you,and I do hope you "retal" with missile(s) so that I can farm the crap outta you,goooober!

Due to a lack of defense my a**. You cant beat a communist early game, unless you are one yourself.

Please correct me if I am wrong

rpgGuy Game profile

Oct 11th 2011, 7:08:11

you shouldn't be so landfat, unless you're in the top ten, and then you'd have to worry about communists in the top ten.
don't get landfat, and then you won't be a target. if you are landfat, you better get high defense (and even then it might not work against a much bigger country) (how high? high enough to stop anyone 30 ranks above you probably)

Trippster Game profile

Oct 12th 2011, 3:47:57

Originally posted by Gzisimon2:
A VERY high ranking communist attacked me three times...

All my retals (tried everything) and spy opps have failed

He's just too dam strong

I already launched my 2 chem missiles

What can i do?

Hmmmmnn, lets see ... you were hit 3x (he was wrong to triple tap you), you attempted to retal multiple times (All my retals), then you launched 2 chems at him (sounds like you hit him more than 3x). Sounds to me like the only thing you can do is pray that he doesn't get ticked off and use you as his personal land farm for the rest of the set.
What you can do to keep this from happening n e x t set ... run a stronger country .... look around yourself on the scores page, if you have more land than anyone around you (landfat) you need more def ... if you are landfat and can't buy def expect to get hit ... don't attempt a retal unless you are going to get your land back (spend everything you can if you have to).

Originally posted by Gzisimon2:

Due to a lack of defense my a**. You cant beat a communist early game, unless you are one yourself.

Please correct me if I am wrong

That depends entirely on how good you are and how good they are. Rob runs a theo and I'd be willing to bet he could retal any commie out there ... early or late game.
Ignore the smiley.
I have 10 tabs open.
I may or may not be here.

Gzisimon2 Game profile

Oct 15th 2011, 1:47:03

I have to agree on the landfat part...

Should try to invest more in tech

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2011, 5:10:57

And don't retal with anything BUT SS and/or PS,that's asking for a country beatdown ;) sorry for my harsh words earlier,I was pissed off before even coming to the forums,my apologies!
(•_•)