Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 29th 2023, 14:48:37

Apr 29th 2023, 14:47:33

Alright. I have read a few ingame messages today that make me ponder the insanity of some people and in general, make me sad that it is really this bad. But I digress (I stole that word from Rasp).

Keep the whole cross-server thing out of the solo servers, will you? Whatever beef is going on over on team and alliance...keep them there. There are quite a few players who only play solo servers and are getting hit/dragged in because A. Someone thinks they are someone else and B. People are bringing cross-server bs over C. They decide because one person is in "such and such" clan so they decide to ruin that player's set and gaming action here.
I know it is a war game.
I know there is a button.
I am also not stupid.

I guess I don't understand why some people here have such a hatred for a few people so bad that they make it their breakfast, poop, lunch, poop, dinner, poop, and sleep missions to think about what is going to go down for such person/s in the game. It is unhealthy. Did you see feet photos that made you jealous?

In conclusion:
Not cool.

*cross posted

Edited By: galleri on Apr 29th 2023, 15:53:54

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

AndrewMose Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 3:06:11

Thanks for this Galleri.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 10:42:48

Andrew - Just FYI. It's a request. Not a rule. Swiggity Swooty, I'm still coming for that booty.

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

May 1st 2023, 15:34:20

Well said. Seems some people just can't help themselves and take separate servers as individual games.
-MrRedManbhs