Verified:

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 16th 2010, 16:01:18

burlesque [ber-LESK] noun, adjective, verb, -lesqued, -lesquing.

-noun

1. an artistic composition, esp. literary or dramatic, that, for the sake of laughter, vulgarizes lofty material or treats ordinary material with mock dignity.

2. any ludicrous parody or grotesque caricature.

3. a humorous and provocative stage show featuring slapstick humor, comic skits, bawdy songs, striptease acts, and a scantily clad female chorus.

Yeah, that pretty much sums up Team Server...

Seriously though, those definitions sound very much like the relationship between the Team and Alliance Servers, especially the first. The majority of players consider Alliance the dominant server and treat Team like a side project or worse - a Farce. The only way this server can ensure its survival is for a significant number of its players to consider it their primary server. But I digress.

So since this server is a vaudevillian melodrama, who are the players? I invite everyone to weigh in on who can play what role!

Edited By: Viceroy on Jul 16th 2010, 16:04:17. Reason: Formatting
See Original Post
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 16th 2010, 16:01:56

Its my thread so I get to go first.

Any good melodrama needs a villain. The obvious choice is RD. They are the ultimate bad guys, always antagonizing the server and pushing everyone's buttons. Many of them even wear black capes and sport handlebar mustaches [unconfirmed].

And every villain needs a foil, a target for their antics. In the truest "Keystone Cops" tradition, RD has found a motley crew of individuals from multiple tags that all decry their lawlessness, but who have so far proven completely inept to do anything other than help them achieve their goals.

Last but not least, every melodrama needs its comedians. The role of the Fool is being filled perfectly by FBI, and they appear to love playing it.

Edited By: Viceroy on Jul 16th 2010, 16:05:34. Reason: Poop
See Original Post
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2010, 16:46:52

*bows*

Though....I think I take that offensively but that will be determined by the answer to the following question. Does the fool sleep with women and have large peni?

Because if that is the case....NAILED IT.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

de1i Game profile

Jul 16th 2010, 16:53:09

If those are the requirements then I must be a genius of Einstein like proportions :(

Detmer Game profile

Jul 16th 2010, 17:01:38

I vote for definition #3

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2010, 17:20:50

"3. a humorous and provocative stage show featuring slapstick humor, comic skits, bawdy songs, striptease acts, and a scantily clad female chorus."

Looks like it was already answered......

Damn my illiteracy!

All hail King of the Fools Detmer!

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Detmer Game profile

Jul 16th 2010, 17:24:21

I decree a great feast in honor of all the jesters of the realm!

Drink!

Make merry!

Be foolish!

Make Mary merry!

Detmer
KotF
FBI

Hellz X Game profile

Jul 16th 2010, 19:36:04

Mary wont be a virgin for much longer...
Imaginary Numbers

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 16th 2010, 19:43:31

you mean I actually have to bring kleenex to this forum?:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 16th 2010, 20:11:02

There are 19 users who only play on the team server. Over 80% of team players also play on the alliance server.

archaic Game profile

Jul 16th 2010, 21:49:02

The Keystone Kops were VASTLY more competent then the anti-RD-trolling (ART) coalition. We are not so much about thwarting them as we are about taunting them . . . and bleeding on them.

Who let Zen out!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Hellz X Game profile

Jul 16th 2010, 22:54:58

I only play on Team Server. I have a country on Alliance but I stopped playing, and probably wont ever go back.
Imaginary Numbers

nimrodix Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 5:39:50

well it just got more interesting

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 21:20:18

Originally posted by Viceroy:

Many of them even wear black capes and sport handlebar mustaches {unconfirmed}.

Now confirmed, I actually sport handlebar moustaches occasionally. See facebook for proof.

And every villain needs a foil, a target for their antics. In the truest "Keystone Cops" tradition, RD has found a motley crew of individuals from multiple tags that all decry their lawlessness, but who have so far proven completely inept to do anything other than help them achieve their goals.

Inept? Maybe...but that's a little harsh, I would say they have delusions of grandeur

Last but not least, every melodrama needs its comedians. The role of the Fool is being filled perfectly by FBI, and they appear to love playing it.

I warn you once not to call ZEN and Detmer fools. You don't know whose toes you are stepping on. These guys mean business and whille fluff you into submissions for minutes to come!!!

<3 Zen & Detmer

Love,

Mr. Charcoal~

Edited By: Mr Charcoal on Jul 17th 2010, 21:23:49
See Original Post
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 21:21:33

Originally posted by Viceroy] Many of them even wear black capes and sport handlebar mustaches [unconfirmed:

Now confirmed, I actually sport handlebar moustaches occasionally. See facebook for proof.

Inept? Maybe...but that's a little harsh, I would say they have delusions of grandeur

I warn you once not to call ZEN and Detmer fools. You don't know whose toes you are stepping on. These guys mean business and whille fluff you into submissions for minutes to come!!!

<3 Zen & Detmer

Love,

Mr. Charcoal~ [/quote]
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 21:22:00

Many of them even wear black capes and sport handlebar mustaches {unconfirmed}.

<3 Zen & Detmer

Love,

Mr. Charcoal~ [/quote]

Edited By: Mr Charcoal on Jul 17th 2010, 21:24:05
See Original Post

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 21:22:33

Originally posted by Viceroy]Many of them even wear black capes and sport handlebar mustaches [unconfirmed:

<3 Zen & Detmer

Love,

Mr. Charcoal~ [/quote]

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 21:24:45

I really did just post 4 different versions of that......

Pain Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 21:28:56

charfail lol
Your mother is a nice woman

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 21:46:29

These days the term fool is a lot more derogatory than how I meant for it to be intended. If FBI feels I owe them an apology, I offer it willingly. If needed I can also edit my post and change fool to jester, a term which I reckon would be no less accurate.

Pain Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 22:02:37

to be accurate you would need to change fool to sex machines
Your mother is a nice woman

snawdog Game profile

Jul 18th 2010, 0:57:16

Refresh much?
Or auto-browser refresh..hmmm?
ICQ 364553524
msn

OGT Game profile

Jul 18th 2010, 7:04:12

i think what viceroy meant was that zen and his crew of fools are more jokers, or clown shoe wearing clowns rather then plain ol run of the mill fools.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2010, 14:38:18

Mr. C is very jealous. He doesn't like anyone talking about us. Like a spurned lover. It's all of those BJ's, I am sure of it.

Viceroy - We considered it a compliment. We are fools. We are jesters. We are foolish jesters. So thanks!

I love you all.

*tears*

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI