Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 20:29:15

Hide and seek - I'm hiding, count to 1 week and find me.
there are a more then me playing too.
good luck,

we like to play games too ;)
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 21:24:57

i like monopoly
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

braden Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 21:28:23

be sure to ruin my reset, i deserve it

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2011, 0:46:46

Now you are just going to get a bunch of untagged people killed.

What a jerk, ZIP!

ZIP Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 1:05:02

nope it will be you killing the untagged, not me.

i said rd not FBI anyway, your next set ( or sometime )
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Pain Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 1:12:56

by you playing untagged and threatening to suicide it IS your fault if any untagged gets killed.
Your mother is a nice woman

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 1:40:30

Well then I guess I WON'T be adding to my t10 finishes. Oh well, at least I'm playing farmer.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Shamrock Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 2:02:50

Originally posted by ZIP:
your next set

What about our next set?

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 3:02:18

Originally posted by Shamrock:
your next set

What about our next set?

Next set he is going to suicide on FBI tags.
New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Feb 13th 2011, 3:05:25

Originally posted by ZEN:
Now you are just going to get a bunch of untagged people killed.

What a jerk, ZIP!

they are untagged and in the small random player tags.

Shamrock Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 3:14:02

I wanted to be a grammar Nazi, but LC had to go ruin it. :(

Mr Emerald

Feb 13th 2011, 4:25:41

The whole point in them doing this was to stop our 1:kill policy, yet we have been still killing them and the people hitting us.

I could hit a retarded kid in the head over and over again, eventually he will get the point. You guys do not.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 4:30:52

Hey! I am NOT letting you hit my brother in the head!
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

ZIP Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 13:25:44

The point is 1:kill is bullfluff.

You play the way you want, we will play the way we want. Some sets it will be just a hand full, others it will be a lot more, but as long as you have the 1:kill policy, that don't work both ways, then you see it as suicide,\ we see it as winning.

so let me ask RD this if you make a grab, do you expect to get killed or is the only strat to play in RD is an all x ?

braden Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 14:50:18

i don't know about the only strat, but when you do suicide (or win, as you see it?) make sure to focus on the countries that have not made a single attack all reset.

it'll really learn us.

(HI SHAMROCK!)

Mr. Lime Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 15:36:10

yeah win away...cause your changing so much

MorTcuS Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 16:35:46

theres so many clans i need to suicide on in the future, its sad they have to wait after rd.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

de1i Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 17:30:42

ZIP, you've been here 3 resets. I bet you don't even have a fluffing clue why RD adopted 1:kill and why we've continued to enforce it (despite offering to play nice many times). If you're going to make up fluff to war us, at least familiarize yourself with the history behind the policy.

ZIP Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 17:41:44

well then enlighten me, maybe we can work this out a different way

H Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 19:50:01

I believe it started after I grabbed one of their underpowered tags, and they Xtag retaled me for it, then I retaled those his, cause Xtag retals are lame... then I died.
They argued that we (Lords) had Xtag killed a suicider that set, so Xtag retals on us were fair game.

Somewhere in there, the 1:kill was born. Maby there is more to it, im not 100%.

We suicided/warred them for a few sets, like youre doing Zip... and eventually we gave up on it.

Now were the bestest of friends!

Your better off just leaving them alone.

Question for RD: Why have you guys continued to enforce 1:kill all this time?

Pain Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 20:01:38

everyone decided xtag retalling wasnt acceptable but xtag killing was. i do believe there was a war concering this (before i started on team). so then RD adopted a 1:kill policy since everyone found it acceptable to kill cross tag. theres more to it, search back 6+ month old threads and start reading, youll get the gist of it.

Your mother is a nice woman

de1i Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 20:50:30

Pain, shut the fluff up.

ZIP, it's a little late for me to say this now but if you're going to preach about the injustice and the tyranny of RD you should have learned about it 2 resets ago, not now. There will be no working this out because you're ignorant to the history behind the policy, you like Hellrush (who is begging private for peace without having to publicly kiss our ass LOLOL) know your way out of this.

H, we mostly don't except on mystery tags we aren't able to contact and untagged countries. Elysium was an exception because they were warned by Mr Lime and Mr Iris not to hit, then Marshal personally hit one of their countries.

The minute we try to play nice, people try to take advantage of it (a prime example would be Snawdogg).

Edited By: de1i on Feb 13th 2011, 20:53:56
See Original Post

Feb 13th 2011, 21:26:30

The point is 1:kill is bullfluff.

The onlyu players that do not like it are the ones who get killed. If youy don't like the policy, don't hit. It's that simple.

You play the way you want, we will play the way we want. Some sets it will be just a hand full, others it will be a lot more, but as long as you have the 1:kill policy, that don't work both ways, then you see it as suicide,\ we see it as winning.

We do play the way we want, we like to kill stuff. You give us exactly what we want.
You are doing nothing new that hasn't been done for the last 11 years. We get suiciders and gangbangers all the time. we are used to it.

You play the way you want, getting you and your friends killed all the time every reset is your way of winning.. welcome to the winner circle. Red is such a nice color.

gwagers Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 3:45:50

Originally posted by Pain:
everyone decided xtag retalling wasnt acceptable but xtag killing was. i do believe there was a war concering this (before i started on team). so then RD adopted a 1:kill policy since everyone found it acceptable to kill cross tag. theres more to it, search back 6+ month old threads and start reading, youll get the gist of it.

Cross-tag retalling, as you say, is not acceptable. If the kill is the retal, no one really likes that either. Kills are usually let off because other clans most often view them as wars, rather than retals, but unless every retal puts RD at war with the clan it's hitting (officially, I mean), it's going to catch flak.

Not that that wouldn't catch flak either, of course, but I'm just trying to clarify the difference as I see it.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

ZIP Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 11:50:17

i see 1:kill as a way around the no cross tag retaling too.

I don't want to ruin RD's net set either, they should be allowed to net in peace just as anyone else if they want.

as long as they don't try to kill someone for 1 grab and they simply retal the hit then all is fine.

ZIP Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 13:41:45

Originally posted by Hellz X:
If RD LG's a team, that team has the right to make a retal back.

i have been looking into the history, and i know this is out of context a bit but it still has a point. what is good for the goose is not for the gander. you guys wanted to play as 1 whole alliance, we in elysium wanted to do the same when team first came out, hell i was all for cross retaling. Then we as a team agreed that if we wanted to play that way we were to play on the alliance server. Every 5 man team needs to stand on their own.

so no one has answered my question, if rd makes a grab on another country does that RD country deserve detha?

MorTcuS Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 16:16:10

im so hidden i forgot where i put my country... can u guys find me before i do?
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

braden Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 16:39:56

not if you hid it anywhere near french speaking canada.

"so no one has answered my question, if rd makes a grab on another country does that RD country deserve detha?"

If that your policy and you can enforce it, if you can make us accept it, then yes. I would call that fair.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2011, 17:00:53

RD actually is rather civil when it comes to hits.

Numerous times an FBIer had accidentally hit RD. We talked it over and we got normal retals. But at the same time we have them on DNH and aren't out to hit them. Mistakes happen and they have proven to be understanding.

Just saying. If you want to war every round, then stay the course. RD has no problem warring every round. It really doesn't make much sense to me. If you are trying to prove a point to RD, you really need to realize that they really don't care. You are actually doing more for them by hitting them every round, rather than surrendering.

Maybe they don't want the cat let out of the bag, but by surrendering to them. You would actually be making it less fun for them :)

This is in no way an attempt to pad my killing stats while de1i has to net.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

ZIP Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 17:45:19

We want to war every set too

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2011, 17:48:59

Looks like you have the perfect situation then. You just have to fight the same people every round.

Mr. Iris Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 2:25:55

RD adopted a policy that was necessary for us to survive on the server, because there is an endless supply of retards like yourself that manufacture any reason they can find to hit us. We could have a 1:fluff job policy and you'd still want to war us because we are RD.

The server is actually thriving quite well, the large majority of it leaves us alone and receives the same respect in return. So my question for you is are you really that dense or do you pretend to be for the sake of warring? More than likely you are just trying to stir the pot, but honestly most of us feel too bad for you to get angry let alone nervous. That and it is boring.
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

Mr. Lime Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 6:10:09

Mortcus your in xFx you should find new friends who won't sell you out...just my opinion

Feb 15th 2011, 6:29:24

OH!! ME NEXT!! FIND ME!! FIND ME!!!

Feb 15th 2011, 6:34:07

ok, here is a hint. it has a bunch of letters a space and a bunch more letters then after it, there is a number.. and (This is the dead giveaway) the numbers have parenthesis around them and a # .

Mr. Lime Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 6:58:17

hmmmm *goes to check the fbi tags*

Mr Emerald

Feb 15th 2011, 22:11:37

*follows lime*
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

trainboy Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 22:13:29

i forgot where i parked my car do you assist with this?

Mr Emerald

Feb 15th 2011, 22:36:20

You might want to check Prometheus' thread, I think he was the one offering to walk old people to their cars.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Feb 16th 2011, 1:43:28

Bacon Bits!!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2011, 11:10:08

I don't want to ruin RD's net set either, they should be allowed to net in peace just as anyone else if they want.

Why do you think we want to netgain?
Don of LaF

braden Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 14:48:13

oh, because i make no bones about that being what i want to do.

i, of course, decide everything. i am the decider.

Makinso Game profile

Feb 20th 2011, 23:43:17

Wow I see an LC

*Waves*

SolidSnake Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 1:47:46

is that the real lc?

Makinso Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 2:38:09

Good point.

Though I doubt Core old RDers would let an imposter play under his nick ?

braden Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 17:05:07

much like the dread pirate roberts, it serves a purpose to keep his name alive

the original lc has been retired for years living like a king in patagonia

Ruthie

Feb 21st 2011, 18:42:43

if thats not the real LC, who is messaging me that they are peeking in my windows at night?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

de1i Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 22:38:24

Lime turned into a lemon.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2011, 17:19:56

Sorry. That was me, Ruthie.

Ruthie

Feb 22nd 2011, 18:10:58

no apologies necessary ZEN ;)