Verified:

archaic Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 16:12:21

Not great, I had a tough time building up an untagged that could do a lot of damage so I had to resort to tanks. Yeah, I know, lame.

Better luck next time I hope.

It is enlightening running untagged though - RD grabbed me much more than anybody else, must be nice grabbing from behind the 1:kill curtain.

See ya in January.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 16:32:34

I'm sure that would have absolutely nothing to do with the overall ratio of RD countries as compared to the rest of the server....surely it's just that they are more ebil than anyone else.

Why don't you go over to Aliance and cry that SoF and SoL grab untaggeds more than any other alliance next?

Boo-hoo-hoo, I ran untagged on a team/clan server and got grabbed a lot!

Idiot

archaic Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 19:47:59

You really dont get it do you nowy? I thought you were just a puppet so far up your masters asses that you could not see the sun, but I think that you really don't get it.

There are 25+ of them on a server that is supposed to be for 5 player teams. They kill anyone that grabs them even one time but they allow their members to grab at will, those that don't grab are free to explore all they want because of the protection of all of the teams under the RD flag.

If you think thats cool, good on ya. I don't, so I fluff about it. My gripe about 1:kill is NOT, however, the reason I suicide them. I suicide them because they refuse to let me play legitimately on the server. I played peacefully after the war ended and they came after me because they don't like what I post. I'm still here nowy, and unlike you, I'm not kissing anybodies ass to have the right to be here.

BTW, what the fluff does alliance have to do with team dumbass?

Nasjym Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 19:55:05

Well, thanks for the AB's.. nothing more than a slight annoyance at best. And when 25% of the server plays in RD, its only logical that RD tags would appear in your news more frequently.

Ah well, see you on the field :)

archaic Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 20:24:55

I am honored that RD thought my land was appealing and I have absolutely zero issues with being grabbed. Ask anyone, I love a good retal. You guys really should try it some times, retalling is cathartic.

Why not 1:1, 2:3, 3:kill? I think we could all live with that, I certainly could - and I'm the guy with the axe to grind. Just jump in the pool and add your acres to the mix kids, the waters great.

Edited By: archaic on Dec 28th 2010, 21:58:37
See Original Post

Mr. Iris Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 21:21:13

If you took the time to pick apart our news you'd notice that most of the countries we kill are suiciders like yourself. Exceptions such as the Shakespearean like poster Marshal are a rarity.

But go right ahead with your crusade against the RD tyranny, your posts are almost as laughable as your suicide jobs. It makes the 150 turns each reset worth it and it is almost an honor to give you a purpose in playing each reset.
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

archaic Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 21:39:32

I'm glad I could be of service, we all have to do our part to keep membership up around here.

Link Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 21:44:02

this server is fun
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DIStopia

Dec 29th 2010, 0:36:22

Pups should know better then to post on archaics threads. That fun is reserved for colors only. Back in your kennel link

archaic Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 0:51:35

Ah, lighten up - he's right after all, it is the only fun joint in this town.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 5:38:54

I get it, archaic - I just think you interpret it all wrong. But that's just my 2 cents about a topic I don't care much about, I guess.

Mr Emerald

Dec 29th 2010, 8:32:33

Sad sad archaic. You should know how to do some damage, suiciding on us every set. I give this performance an F ;)

We look forward to hearing from you again soon :) and maybe next time we can upgrade that performance to an F+.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Mr. Lime Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 9:34:19

or we could be sneaky emerald....create weird tags next reset and see how long it takes him to figure out which half of the server we are =)

archaic Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 15:51:46

Yeah, my heart was not really in it during the holidays, consider it a late Christmas present.

That sounds like fun Lime - of course if you guys plan on enforcing the 1:kill thing, your anonimity won't last long.

Nowy, you jumped on these boards 20 minutes after I posted to rant in defense of RD (before any RD even bothered to respond) because you dont care much? Wow, your lethargy rocks dude!

Mr. Iris Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 16:10:39

Time of post is a key factor in determining how empty one's care cup is.
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 17:35:39

Wow...big shocker, the guy with 4k posts who obviously checks the boards often enough to see new posts pop up on a forum that gets maybe 10 posts a day posted quickly on a topic. Who woulda thunk it?

Edited By: NOW3P on Dec 30th 2010, 20:05:47
See Original Post

braden Game profile

Dec 30th 2010, 17:25:20

i still want to know where you got your break information from

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 0:19:10

If you think thats cool, good on ya. I don't, so I fluff about it. My gripe about 1:kill is NOT, however, the reason I suicide them. I suicide them because they refuse to let me play legitimately on the server. I played peacefully after the war ended and they came after me because they don't like what I post. I'm still here nowy, and unlike you, I'm not kissing anybodies ass to have the right to be here.

You suicide on RD because you do not like the 1:kill policy.

You declared war on RD. You understood at that time war was forever.. so why wouldn't we hunt you down, knowing you're just going to hit us anyway.

What way are we not allowing you to play legit?
Maybe you think suiciding is legit play. Just like killing you for doing it is also.

New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 2:45:00

Anything in his personal best interest or personal whims is legit, anything outside of that is teh cheatzorz + ebilz!

Dec 31st 2010, 22:27:23

Nowy, you jumped on these boards 20 minutes after I posted to rant in defense of RD (before any RD even bothered to respond) because you dont care much?

I got him on the batphone and told him to post before anyone from RD does. I wanted to create an aura of conspiracy.

My plan worked.

I suicide them because they refuse to let me play legitimately on the server.

You still have not shown anything to support this claim.
How are we not allowing you to play legitimately on the server?

gwagers Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 2:44:29

Based on my limited understanding of the following thread, I would offer in Archi's defense:

http://forums.earthempires.com/...;p=1290692636&z=now3p
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

braden Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 16:50:14

we actually made him a colour twice. once before, just for being him. and then the second for really, really bothering archaic.

archaic Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 17:04:07

Lemon, show me the thread where I declared war on RD prior to pain and nowy hunting me down.

It does not exist, and you know it. You LC put the hit on me because YOU did not like me trashing RD on the boards. All I wanted was to play anonymously in peace (as I was doing in OG) and you sent the lapdogs after me. You need to work on your spinning, the only people who believe that I started this are Nowy and the dogs (which would be a great band name)

Pain Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 17:13:35

ummm i had nothing to do with finding you that set archaic. that was all nowy. until you made the post i had no knowledge of the whole thing.

also arcaic i do believe one of the colors did offer you a truce after that set but you said you were not interested and would continue to suicide them. so i dont feel sorry for you.
Your mother is a nice woman

Jan 1st 2011, 17:26:50

Lemon, show me the thread where I declared war on RD prior to pain and nowy hunting me down.

It does not exist, and you know it. You LC put the hit on me because YOU did not like me trashing RD on the boards. All I wanted was to play anonymously in peace (as I was doing in OG) and you sent the lapdogs after me. You need to work on your spinning, the only people who believe that I started this are Nowy and the dogs (which would be a great band name)

SPIN it all ya want and believe all you like. There is no thread, you are correct. I am talking about the private messages you sent me where you admit to having a war on RD netgainers. The same message where you threaten to keep the suicider war going unless RD let's you play again. You're playing, so that issue is closed.

I never sent anyone after you. You also acknowledged that in the PM. You want me to use my influence to get the people on the server who hate you, to stop killing you.

I don't care what you say on the boards about RD. You are entitled to your opinions. When you post lies,that is when I am going to show what a liar you are.

Can I make the PM's public or are you going to change your story about your personal vendetta against RD because you want us to change our rules to what you want them to be?

It's a simple case of you hate RD. You want to change RD. You suicide on RD and try to get people to belive you are a victim of a comspiracy. You suicide on RD in your personal hatred of us, and we kill you. Booo hoooo.
It's a war game, grow up and deal with it. Quit throwing tantrums when you don't get your way.

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 19:13:10

this is what happens when everyone doesn't get enough sex
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 19:42:07

happy 2011 RD !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 21:30:02

Before you get too deep into your spin dance based on what I believe archaic, try to remind yourself that I don't care what you think or what you do, and can't be bothered to look into who's right and who's wrong.

I sold you out to RD because you're a loudmouth jackass who doesn't know when to shut up, and the thought of them hunting you down when you thought you were safe was insanely amusing to me.

archaic Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 14:58:28

LC, you may publicize anything you want - I have nothing to hide.

Nowy , for somebody that does not care, you sure are easy to bait.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 21:18:51

I have 4400 posts...you really think getting me to post takes some sort of special skill?

Jan 3rd 2011, 1:35:45

when you get to 5k posts, I'll give you a 4th color and a whole can of tuna fish. Keep up the good work.

braden Game profile

Jan 3rd 2011, 1:48:07

five words he has never uttered to an actual member of rd :(

(tuna fish not good work, he lives off of positive reinforcement)

de1i Game profile

Jan 3rd 2011, 2:23:47

I hunted you down that reset archaic, I messaged about half the server looking for you. Had you not posted on recruit me threads we'd of never realized you were playing, fortunately for me nowep was looking for a place to play and was very willing to approach you about it. Actually everyone I messaged looking for you was very willing and wanting to help me find you, we won't say why though.

dantzig Game profile

Jan 3rd 2011, 5:14:12

It's this type of fluff that make me not want to bother with this server. It appears that RD isn't big enough/good enough to succeed in Alliance so they have to resort to poisoning Team. Not much has changed for RD in 12 years . . .
FoG

Pain Game profile

Jan 3rd 2011, 5:55:39

dantzig you dont know how this all started so your perspective on it is skewed. youd have to go back like 8-10 months to really understand why RD does what it does and why archaic has his panties in a bunch.

Your mother is a nice woman

braden Game profile

Jan 3rd 2011, 14:54:07

we do well in alliance, why do you ask?
no, we aren't the biggest there.
that means it is rude or somehow a lie that we're the biggest here?

in lieu of cheating, they'll find any reason to hate us :(

dantzig Game profile

Jan 3rd 2011, 23:25:34

Nah, I don't know how this conflict started but RD was a bunch of overcompensating jerks 12 years ago and they appear to still be a bunch of jerks. Using the RD tag to enforce a retal policy on Team is complete BS. Playing a 5-man team game in a group of 25 is exceedingly lame.
FoG

archaic Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 5:32:14

/me . . . is still waiting for those scandalous PM's from LC.

Thunder Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 5:38:00

You ever think he hasn't had a chance to be online to see your posts yet?
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Mr Emerald

Jan 4th 2011, 10:28:31

Originally posted by dantzig:
Nah, I don't know how this conflict started but RD was a bunch of overcompensating jerks 12 years ago and they appear to still be a bunch of jerks. Using the RD tag to enforce a retal policy on Team is complete BS. Playing a 5-man team game in a group of 25 is exceedingly lame.

We aren't the only people with multiple tags.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

dantzig Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 18:41:21

That's BS too but RD has more tags than anyone else.
FoG

H Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 19:37:31

number of tags isnt the problem, its how you use them.

Cant speak for everyone else, but Lords strictly does its retals as separate tags. During all out war, we call in our allies...

I guess RD can argue that since 1 grab = kill... its war time, lol.

The devs never set rules for this server, they just labeled it TEAM and put some restrictions on tag size. Not sure if it was deliberate or just an oversight. To most this means you can make your own rules, and if someone doesnt like it, they can try and war ya to force change.

I gave up arguing a few sets back. Archaic on the other hand, has not. Gotta say, he is persistent.

dantzig Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 19:46:43

Does one LORDS tag ever attack or war with the other LORDS tag? Do any of the other duplicate tags fight each other? Do you have forums/threads and other resources on your clan sites dedicated to your teams working together? I'm on the outside looking in but it seems like this is just a mini-alliance server where RD is the big dog and alliance costs are free.
FoG

W Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 21:08:25

as h said:

Originally posted by H:

Cant speak for everyone else, but Lords strictly does its retals as separate tags. During all out war, we call in our allies...

we do not cross-retal for land grabs, each tag takes care of it's own retals. special attacks/farming/etc may result in both Lords tags killing the offending country. this set we are 2 Lords tags warring 2 of FBI's tags.

we contested RD for a while over 1:kill, they won. multiple teams versus multiple teams operating loosely as alliances. people are still complaining but let me ask what tag did the bulk of the fighting to change RD policy watching multiple tags give up set after set?

a lot of people come to bad mouth team server on these forums but don't put the effort to change it. it's a game, the developers have provided multiple ways to play the game and no one is forced to play here.
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

H Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 21:44:13

"Do any of the other duplicate tags fight each other?"

-I can see it happening one day.

Do you have forums/threads and other resources on your clan sites dedicated to your teams working together?

- Working together? i suppose, if we have a common enemy at the time. Weve all hung out in the same irc room since before we came to team server... Cant remember ever actively recruiting, with the exception of trying to find help to fight RD back in the day, or fill a gap for the planned war this set.

Im not gonna argue with ya dantzig, youve made a few points I can agree with. I'd be all for each team having to act 100% independent... but even still, if we warred someone then, would it still be wrong to bring in allies?

This has all been argued in the past, nothing new, weve just agreed to disagree, and stay out of RD's news.

archaic Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 19:05:24

/me is still waiting

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 19:24:50

i wanna suicide on rd too, anyone else for next round?
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

de1i Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 19:47:39

Me.

dantzig Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 20:02:28

Okay, I'm in for that. I won't play seriously but I will play against RD :P
FoG

archaic Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 0:06:54

Copycats, that takes all the fun out of it.

So, is RD recruiting next set? I run a pretty mean fascist farmer.