galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 30th 2021, 3:45:12

Just a friendly post from the admins and mods:

https://www.earthempires.com/rules

have a lovely earthy day!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 3:49:30

Wow less than a page of rules not too shabby.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 6:21:17

Galleri so I have a question regarding advertising:

Does my team name violate the rules as I am asking people to BuyGME with me?

I am looking for more diamond hands and apes to help me and the WSB crew hit $1000

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 6:45:18

The big CEOs said its against the rules to not be poor n not be their butlers.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 30th 2021, 22:44:59

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Galleri so I have a question regarding advertising:

Does my team name violate the rules as I am asking people to BuyGME with me?

I am looking for more diamond hands and apes to help me and the WSB crew hit $1000
Originally posted by Kahuna:
The big CEOs said its against the rules to not be poor n not be their butlers.

I straight up have no clue what this all is.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 23:49:15

GME is a stock that is turning Wall Street upside down and has exposed how corrupt and oppressive the so called free market is.

Anyways lots of common people have pooled their spare money and others like Rasp and I have liquidated our 401k’s to go all in / HAM / Balls Deep whatever you wanna call it to a) help the cause and b) get rich AF like a lot of redditors and a few earth players have already in this last week.

Anyways buy GME and hold. Do not sell. We are going to the moon and we need more diamond hands here!

Monday morning folks get those GME stocks or if you can’t stomach buying $400 shares than please buy BB or AMC.

Let’s go peeps!

Also we have spots left in GME so if you have diamond hands and are strong enough to hold the line and want to war with us against old paper hands CWG message for tag and pass

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 30th 2021, 23:53:21

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 23:55:14

Yo I also heard that another reason why Getafix quit earth was because he scored big in GME and he is too rich to continue to fluff with CWG and this old game.

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 1:03:14

Fk em up.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 31st 2021, 3:29:46

Horrey fluff I just heard about this. I had wondered why everyone was talking about Game Stop.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 3:33:46

buy ottv
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 4:46:02

GME is a stock that is turning Wall Street upside down and has exposed how corrupt and oppressive the so called free market is.

Anyways lots of common people have pooled their spare money and others like Rasp and I have liquidated our 401k’s to go all in / HAM / Balls Deep whatever you wanna call it to a) help the cause and b) get rich AF like a lot of redditors and a few earth players have already in this last week.

Anyways buy GME and hold. Do not sell. We are going to the moon and we need more diamond hands here!

Monday morning folks get those GME stocks or if you can’t stomach buying $400 shares than please buy BB or AMC.

Let’s go peeps!

Also we have spots left in GME so if you have diamond hands and are strong enough to hold the line and want to war with us against old paper hands CWG message for tag and pass

Unfortunately our crooked piece of fluff government is so deeply rooted with the wall street hedge fund fluffes that they picked up the phone and made someone in Robinhood and other platforms block us from trading, fluff the government, fluff congress, fluff the senate, fluff Robinhood and fluff the hedge fund fluffes! This totally exposed how fluffed up our government is, tyrannical mother fluffers!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 8:10:08

Yea the day I bought in and watched it peak and crash was such BS with all the halts and limits. I only came in cuz the internet asked for support. As I am from Canada I get screwed by exchange rates and pay 28% premium on USD but YOLO baby 💎 🙌🏻

After this is all done us bulls will hopefully be cruising in our lambos and Ferraris this summer and rolling in our G Wagons in the winter.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 8:34:47

Well, you'll only get charged that premium when you cash out, at least that's how it works here, you don't pay the piper until you take the money and put it in your personal bank account.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Chevs

Jan 31st 2021, 12:52:50

Yea the day I bought in and watched it peak and crash was such BS with all the halts and limits. I only came in cuz the internet asked for support. As I am from Canada I get screwed by exchange rates and pay 28% premium on USD but YOLO baby 💎 🙌🏻

After this is all done us bulls will hopefully be cruising in our lambos and Ferraris this summer and rolling in our G Wagons in the winter.

Where from in Canada? I didn’t know this
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 31st 2021, 17:53:57

Originally posted by Chevs:

Where from in Canada? I didn’t know this

He is in your backyard, eating your garden!

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 5th 2021, 16:06:57

So did you pull out from game stop in time or na?

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 5th 2021, 18:37:22

Nope the loss is too great to pull out. Might as well leave it in there until it goes to $5 lol

BB on the other hand I’ll break even in eventually

Chevs

Feb 5th 2021, 20:05:19

Nope the loss is too great to pull out. Might as well leave it in there until it goes to $5 lol

DIAMOND HANDS
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 21:31:00

Five dollars?
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 6th 2021, 18:30:46

Originally posted by Chevs:

DIAMOND HANDS

😆 lol fkd up.

Damn mosca next time.