Verified:

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2010, 18:13:06

Well you killed our member.

Sure he LG'd you a lot. But you didn't contact us.

Then you called him an idiot. So he AB'd you. You killed him.

And yet, we didn't get contacted. So....let's war for the remainder of the round. As of now, only countries who participated in the KR on our member are being targeted.

But in reality. Here is Ravi's statement that really drives home our reasoning.

Our Glorious Leader, Ravi

"Ghall is black. He was called an idiot. I find that to be a racist comment. Therefore Lords are a bunch of racist assholes. Unless they apologize I believe it is our duty to fight for Ghall's emancipation and the freedom of negro people everywhere. Ghall ain't no house nigga. He is to be treated with respect.

I thought we had moved beyond this. But bigotry is alive and well on this server. I think "rock out with your cawk out" is angry that he isn't a negro so his peni does not grow down to his knees. he is taking it out on Ghall. I am disgusted with the whole damn thing. Norman Fell was a good actor. But he is dead now.

Let's do it for Ghall and the memory of Norman Fell."

VIVA GHALL!!!!!!

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Detmer Game profile

Dec 6th 2010, 18:55:50

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST BE LIKE LARRY BIRD?!?!!

H Game profile

Dec 6th 2010, 19:24:17

idiots

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 6th 2010, 19:34:58

Glory to FBI and all of my afro american brothers

Ravi Game profile

Dec 6th 2010, 20:40:28

Let us not forget Norman Fell either. This isn't only about Ghall.

Why do people insist upon hating FBI and our affiliates because of our large peni:(

W Game profile

Dec 6th 2010, 20:42:09

you can go ahead and target my country as well because i would have participated in the KR if i had been available.

hot buffalo (#49)

cheers.
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2010, 20:57:12

You got it, W!

What are your playing times, btw?

Ravi - it is a sad thing :(

ZEN
RIP Norman Fell
FBI

W Game profile

Dec 6th 2010, 21:26:56

Originally posted by ZEN:
You got it, W!

What are your playing times, btw?

thank you for your consideration.

sadly i don't think i'll have much time to play earth what with all the [tasteless joke about kinky bedtime party things with FBI relatives, beloved deceased actors, etc] that will be going on ;) i will ensure that all have a good time regardless of race. i know this is something FBI greatly respects and i would hate for you all to think that i am some kind of racist as that would really cause me to lose some sleep and i would have to upgrade to some kind of tempurpedic memory foam type bed to compensate. of course i don't really want to spend that kind of money, but if money can't buy my good conscience i don't know what else can. i'm sure you understand.

if you could attack me between the hours of 6 and 7PM EST i will try to oblige and put up a sporting fight, as i have scheduled a short break from all the [kinky bedtime party things].

yours truly,
w

hugs n' kisses always xoxo
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

Ravi Game profile

Dec 6th 2010, 23:38:27

I am even more pissed off at Lords now after Zen was kind enough to show me the FR talks he just had with Aliyah. The lies, racism and no mention of Norman Fell has me very annoyed at the moment.

Where is Dragonlace? Does he have a well stocked low defense country on some server that he doesn't care about that I can suicide on?

Ravi
FBI Ruler
RM President
LCN Suicider
Maki is a POS

Dragonlance Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 0:07:27

War, what is it good for?

Absolutly nuthin ya'll!

ghall Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 0:47:14

I am just so hurt by the situation.

Ravi Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 1:08:29

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for an apology Ghall. These Lords are big time racists.

As Assassin, the Alpha Black Male of Earth Empires stated after hearing the news:

"ah, yes, lords as in "overlords." honky fluffs. ima start playing this server."

H Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 1:20:44

Ive seen idiots of every colour. Race has nothing to do with it.

alexbajd Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 4:58:51

I personally think that all Lords should die, with the possible exception of W. His deep affection for racially-neutral tempurpedic memory foam shows that he has potential for redemption and may yet see the error of his ways.

Viva Ghall!
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.

braden Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 14:38:59

is ghall frederick douglass?

Mr. Iris Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 16:00:37

George Washington Carver
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

braden Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 16:03:44

he really likes peanuts?

Detmer Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 16:57:53

Dennis Rodman

K_L Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 17:39:52

Operation Lord Freedom was carried out with a combination of precision and speed and boldness the enemy did not expect, and the world had not seen before. From distant bases or ships at sea, we sent planes and missiles that could destroy an enemy division, or strike a single bunker. Marines and soldiers charged to #91 across 350 miles of hostile ground, in one of the swiftest advances of heavy arms in history. You have shown the world the skill and the might of the FBI Armed Forces.

This nation thanks all the members of our coalition who joined in a noble cause. We thank the Armed Forces who shared in the hardships of war. We thank all the citizens of Lord who welcomed our troops and joined in the liberation of their own country. And tonight, I have a special word for all the men and women who wear the uniform of the United States: America is grateful for a job well done. (Applause.)

aliyah Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 19:12:04

Originally posted by K_L:
Operation Lord Freedom was carried out with a combination of precision and speed and boldness the enemy did not expect, and the world had not seen before. From distant bases or ships at sea, we sent planes and missiles that could destroy an enemy division, or strike a single bunker. Marines and soldiers charged to #91 across 350 miles of hostile ground, in one of the swiftest advances of heavy arms in history. You have shown the world the skill and the might of the FBI Armed Forces.

This nation thanks all the members of our coalition who joined in a noble cause. We thank the Armed Forces who shared in the hardships of war. We thank all the citizens of Lord who welcomed our troops and joined in the liberation of their own country. And tonight, I have a special word for all the men and women who wear the uniform of the United States: America is grateful for a job well done. (Applause.)

LOL
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2010, 19:42:39

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Detmer Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 20:54:57

If K_L posted on AT more I think he would be a shoe-in for best poster.

K_L Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 14:29:23

I am usually told not to go to AT.

H Game profile

Dec 9th 2010, 22:34:05

Accepted, with one stipulation. Check PM ZEN.

BlackMamba Game profile

Dec 9th 2010, 22:38:54

Good job soldier!

H Game profile

Dec 9th 2010, 23:50:08

guess it belonged in "Race Wars: FBI vs. Lords" thread
ah well

H Game profile

Dec 9th 2010, 23:50:45

i'll blame it on the beer