Verified:

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2011, 18:20:26

FBI officially declares on beer. Not actual beer. As we love beer. But the tag beer. Hellrush seems to think that hitting a tag that warred them last round is a good way to establish his presence here. We were planning on just killing one of their members for his hits on us. However, with him coming on to IRC just to tell me we are going to be killed for the next 5 years.....well that pretty much got my nips hard. So we take that bet and look forward to the next 5 years.

Feel free to put us on DNH. Or don't. Please put them on DNH as we need to pad our hit stats.

Love you all.

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 18:39:32

Killed for 2 landgrabs on 2 seperate tags in the last 72 hours :P
Although never realised there was IRC for team, otherwise I would have banned him from FA there too, lol.

You reason for attack me however is pretty BS, if you can't retal a single landgrab it is your own problem :)
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2011, 18:44:23

Kill4: Actually, it would seem to be your problem. You hit us a total of 5 times. Not two.

If you were "retalling" the random GS's you got. It would have been on the same country that hit you. Not on countries in 3 of our teams.

He actually sent me a PM from the evo server. So ya....I can forward that to you if you want to see how well his FA attempts were. Then we can leave this all behind us. After we kill you two.

Or you can join us, minus hellrush :)

Anyways. I do love you. Please know that.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 18:59:10

Apparently using the in game search engine is beyond your capabilities :P

2 times.

And even if you count the entire set, I never attacked any one tag more then twice.
NBK

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2011, 19:19:38

Perhaps you should pay attention to which tags belong to whom. Though reading the tag thread is probably beyond your capabilities :p

2011-02-18 18:32:14 PS Gorminator (#82) Beer Miss Calico (#107) CHESS 365A (733A)
2011-02-17 17:55:54 PS Gorminator (#82) Beer Up with pyramids down with women (#77) CHESS DH
2011-02-19 17:00:22 PS Gorminator (#82) Beer Whiskey Jones (#97) FBIxAces 387A (810A)
2011-02-22 06:23:37 PS Gorminator (#82) Beer Mississippi Queen (#112) WALLOW 522A (1001A)
2011-02-21 01:27:03 PS Gorminator (#82) Beer Miss Calico (#107) CHESS 396A (813A)

soooo.....ya

Prometheus

Feb 23rd 2011, 19:31:28

ZEN i will stand up for any of my players. If you want to kill one of us. then you will need to be ready to kill all of us. I will not leave a member hanging to get killed. So bring the war. I already know after you see our numbers next set you will call in RD. So I am going to jump to the point right now.

Beer Declares war on RD and FBI for the next 5 years with no CF able. We where on Team before you and we will be here long after you 2.

P.S. only way to get a CF is to suck me off in RL.
Quit why am i still posting?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2011, 19:41:24

Originally posted by Prometheus:
ZEN i will stand up for any of my players. If you want to kill one of us. then you will need to be ready to kill all of us. I will not leave a member hanging to get killed. So bring the war. I already know after you see our numbers next set you will call in RD. So I am going to jump to the point right now.

Beer Declares war on RD and FBI for the next 5 years with no CF able. We where on Team before you and we will be here long after you 2.

Is there a way to get it extended to like 10 years? I mean at least make it a decade. This little 5 year declaration stuff is pretty classless. Grow a pair and make it 10 at least.

So. I guess I accept? I am not the leader. So Ravi is going to really be the one who has to formally accept this declaration.

Btw......I thought you were going to have like 300 players this round to kill off RD? What happened? Anyways.

Sounds like fun.

*Cheers*

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 19:41:43

Zen's hard nips makes my nips hard
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

trumper Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 21:14:17

Originally posted by CaptainTenacious:
Zen's hard nips makes my nips hard

Sorry, Zen's already reserved as Prom's sex slave should fine FBI folks decide that after 3 years we can't take too more years of Prom's warrior skills.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 22:33:42

"Killed for 2 landgrabs on 2 seperate tags in the last 72 hours :P"

Learn to read

Second, I thought team was a bunch of teams, first set. Didn't realise that attacking almost anyone means attacking the same clan. Even normal clans have a 24 hour hit rule per tag, so you fellows have a per set hit rule for all tags, sorta gay IMO.
NBK

Trife Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 22:47:06

gay/straight, we're the alliance with the gun

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2011, 23:09:38

Gosh this is like explaining the color wheel to the color blind.

I have learned to read, the problem is, you fail to.

Look at the time stamps, you baboon. You do two hits on the CHESS tag. We have a rogue member (this is encouraged) GS you out of the blue. Then within 72 hours (if you need help with 1-24 counting, I can be of assistance) you hit the third person. Then two days later you hit the 4th. Finally on the 5th day you hit #5.

Perhaps in FFA there are 24 hour hit rules per tag. This is not FFA.

Finally, and I really can't express this enough, read Trife's message. If you are going to whine and complain about the policies in this server. I suggest you gather like minded people and openly war in order to change the policy you don't agree with. There are multiple alliances that do this, not FBI solely. We just happen to be the ones you met first.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

trainboy Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 23:26:16

Tables turned. Can't trash talk out of this one kill4

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 23:59:36

" If you are going to whine and complain about the policies in this server."

I didn't whine, nor complain. Just stated facts.

And I said within the last 72 hours, funny how I have to quote myself 3 times before you actually learn to read.

Within != Last

If you need me to quote myself a fourth time, let me know :)

Never tried to trash talk my way out, don't really care, although my country is still doing pretty good for being hit with over 400 attacks :)
NBK

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 1:00:05

Declaration accepted, now we kill you.

You would get a bunch of STDs also.
New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 1:20:47

He was already dead, it was more of a retroactive declaration, haha.

I am still alive and waiting however :D
NBK

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2011, 16:11:07

I consider this complaining. And in fact whining. Like a little wussy girl.

Second, I thought team was a bunch of teams, first set. Didn't realise that attacking almost anyone means attacking the same clan. Even normal clans have a 24 hour hit rule per tag, so you fellows have a per set hit rule for all tags, sorta gay IMO.

Your O is gay.

Dude. I don't know what to say to you in order to make you understand. You were not killed for hits within the last 72 hours. Which is what EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY REPLIES HAS SAID. You were killed for the 5 hits you did on us. Not once did I say anything about the past 72 hours. Not once did I dispute how many hits you made in the past 72 hours. Every single one of my replies stated the reason you were killed. You keep repeating the "2 hits in the last 72 hours", which is a very small part of the reason you were killed.

So go ahead. Quote yourself a 4th time, you moron.

Having said that. Do you have hot sisters? They gotta be pretty dumb. Which is perfect for the majority of our member base.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

braden Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 16:17:23

you really, really want other men to blow, don't you?

de1i Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 16:35:19

LC, you can't accept the declaration given that we never declared peace with Driver.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 16:39:07

Nah wasnt complaining Zen, Ill break it down, since you have a hard time reading as your last post proves :)

->I thought team was a bunch of teams

Statement, which is true, didn't realise that all these different tags were in fact the same one with random names.

->Didn't realise that attacking almost anyone means attacking the same clan.

Also statement, I would have figured that if you had multiple tags you would have included something to show it was the same one, similar to RD.

->Even normal clans have a 24 hour hit rule per tag, so you fellows have a per set hit rule for all tags, sorta gay IMO.

Also a statement/comment.

If you weren't responding to my statement of the last 72 hours, why are you bringing it up at all then? For a leader of a clan you seem to be a bit short on braincells. I not once asked why you guys tried to kill me, nor did I ask for an explanation.

Now not only have I not complained, or asked, or even cared really, and you keep trying to "Explain" something, guess it makes you feel tougher or something.

"in the last 72 hours"

4th Quote just for you, cause you are so awesome :P

NBK

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2011, 16:55:56

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
4th Quote just for you, cause you are so awesome :P

This is the only part I read. Which is true.

If you want to really talk about your inability to define(disprove or detail) anything thus far, we can discuss further. I have a hotline you can call. Really get to the center of your being.

Killed for 2 landgrabs on 2 seperate tags in the last 72 hours :P
Although never realised there was IRC for team, otherwise I would have banned him from FA there too, lol.

You reason for attack me however is pretty BS, if you can't retal a single landgrab it is your own problem :)

My reason for "attack you" was stated. Though you never asked. Or complained. Or mentioned anything about it. I actually made this last quote up. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. There's no place like home, Dorothy.

Your Hero,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 17:04:47

Originally posted by ZEN:

My reason for "attack you" was stated. Though you never asked. Or complained. Or mentioned anything about it. I actually made this last quote up. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Glad you are finally coming to your senses.
NBK

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2011, 17:16:03

You forgot the part where I called you Dorothy, Nancy.

I kind of like you.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 17:33:10

Well I am pretty cool. I like me too.
NBK

Ravi Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 18:53:49

I don't take my marching orders from stupid people unless, of course, they are in FBI.

Your 5 year war dec is denied. Zen says it will be 10 years. I love that guy like a brother. 10 years it is. You have the right to buy out the last 2 years of the war at a price set by us. You do retain the right to appeal that price to a neutral party of our choice...RD. FBI also holds an option to extend the war to 15 years if we wish.

Ravi
Sometimes President
FBI

Detmer Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 18:56:20

Our rogue member is a prophet! Need more rogues!

Shamrock Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 2:14:56

Ravi, you son of a fluff, I come back for one set, and you declare a 15 year war.

It's all so clear now, you guys staged this in my honor. Golly gee willikers, you guys are just the cat's pajamas!

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 2:17:10

Screw that, we declare war on you fellows for 20 years!
NBK

Tross Game profile

Feb 26th 2011, 9:04:34

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Screw that, we declare war on you fellows for 20 years!

Heck I dont even know if I will live that long why dont we bring it back to 5 years?

synoder Game profile

Feb 26th 2011, 13:21:07

I dont think I can commit to a 20yr war, sorry k4f. I am only in for the first 15, after that we will have to renegotiate my salary.

Pain Game profile

Feb 26th 2011, 18:45:16

synoder you will be paid in trident layers, and you will like it.
Your mother is a nice woman

Spaced Game profile

Feb 26th 2011, 19:02:32

So WoG is jkust gonna go ahead and netgain while this happens, super.

synoder Game profile

Feb 27th 2011, 16:43:48

I love trident layers! gimme gimme gimme

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 27th 2011, 20:50:08

N0W3P declares surprise butt sechs on RD and FBI!

Schuck it Trebek!