Verified:

Ravi Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 6:14:05

even though we have no morals, Except for Alana. She is like nice and all. But enough of that. If you want her phone number you will have to get it off someone else. I'm not some big daddy pimp put on this earth to hook your sorry asses up. But enough of that. I have issues with Prometheus;s post:

"To all those clans scared of FBI and RD. Dont be scared any longer Stand up for your selfs today and Help kill off the scum of TEAM SERVER. FBI and RD are trying to run this server as there personal play ground with there crazy little policies. Dont let them do it anymore Fight for what you believe in and Help kill them."

Wait a second here..."crazy little policies"?

FBI has no policies.

I can say that with some authority as I am the President...and a very bad and inactive one at that....which is why we have no policies. I'm not really into the whole "policy" thing anyway. It requires too much thought and every time I think I smell wood burning. Now them RDers have a policy. Hit them and you die. I'm not smart enough to think of that. I wish I had. If you wanna talk policy that is one damn good policy when dealing with policies.

Policies or not, you will still die. And you can blame it on yourself, not us. I am a peacemaker. But I won't be bullied by trouble making imbeciles who want to force their hate on me and my alliance.

Zen acted wisely in declaring war on Beer while I was away today. I think he may be gunning for my job. He can have it. Heck the next person who posts here that doesn't annoy me or Harrison Schmitt can be President of FBI.

There is a moral to this story but I lost my train of thought. Maybe somebody else can do the math.

Ravi
President
FBI

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 6:47:11

i like pudding, can i be el presidente?
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 8:54:12

pfft FBI can have our crumbs =P if your a good little raviolli i'm sure one of our pups will let you have sloppy seconds

<3 ravi

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 16:48:50

Grats fellows!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

braden Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 16:55:04

the moral of the story is that harrison schmitt walked on the moon and all of us want to.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2011, 16:58:04

All hail Ravi!

I think he single handedly won this war.

trumper Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 18:53:38

Originally posted by ZEN:
All hail Ravi!

I think he single handedly won this war.

Zen is especially greatful he did not have to blow promo. Haha.

Detmer Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 18:58:25

VICTORY!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2011, 20:16:11

Trumper just wants me to blow someone.

Prometheus

Feb 24th 2011, 21:11:09

NO POLICY LOL. There was no fluffed up reason trying to kill one of my members is there. Showing people you are going to kill a country when yu have no policy means you have one. We are waring you because of this policy. Dont like it fly to calgary and suck me off.
Quit why am i still posting?

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 21:27:31

Always the diplomat I see :P
NBK

Ravi Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 3:17:37

You seem to really want some guy(s) to suck you off. FBI fully supports your right to be sucked off by a man as we respect the race, color, religion and sexual orientation of all earth players.

We like this war as we are not netgainers. Have you ever seen Me, Detmer and Shammy try to net? It ain't pretty. So had you not warred us we would have been forced to war each other.

But back to the whole point of this war according to you....you want some men to suck you off. I don't know if we actually have any gay members in FBI. But even if we do..under your policy they couldn't suck you off since they like this war.

My suggestion to your immediate problem is to find some bath house in Calgary. I'm sure you will find what you seek there.

And I will say this one last time..regardless of what you may say or think, FBI has no policies.

Ravi
President
FBI

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 3:26:12

Might makes right, agreed, in team, now.
NBK

Shamrock Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 5:47:54

Originally posted by Ravi:
We like this war as we are not netgainers. Have you ever seen Me, Detmer and Shammy try to net? It ain't pretty. So had you not warred us we would have been forced to war each other.

Pretty sure I have my highest networth ever right now.