Verified:

W Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 1:54:17

We know you like to police yourselves, which is why we waited patiently for action on #97. We just couldn't wait any longer. Lords has been too soft on folks lately, and 3 ROR's is just something we can't (and shouldn't) stand for. #97 if you're really sour, just don't do that again and we won't kill you.

No hard feelings, in fact - love and kisses,
W and the rest of the friendly Lords family

P.S. watch for a new policy next set that will really knock your socks off!
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

Detmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:00:25

You were not patient enough! We were plotting his very demise! Or a revolution in his honor. I wasn't exactly sure which. The two may not have been mutually exclusive.

Shamrock Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:59:47

I made an extremely long post on the FBI boards detailing my great and brutal plan in dealing with Ghall, but you all have apparently made me look like a fool.

This is a travesty, and someone will pay.

Detmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:03:16

Confirmed. That was one of the longer posts I have actually read the entirety of... and now this.

Ravi Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:13:10

You killed Ghall!

We fought a war against you because of your treatment of that colored kid. However he was getting a little too uppity lately.

I should order you all killed right now because no effort was made to contact me. However it's all about his uppity attitude. So there will be no killing of Lords. Although we were planning on killing our uppity colored kid ourselves and you denied us that.

Therefore I will do the European thing and send a strong letter that says FBI is considering sending a strong letter of protest to Lords.

Look you guys oppressed that little black kid a few sets ago and we went to war over it and then peace was made and all was good. It looks like Mr Uppity was engaging in his own little reverse racism war. That will not be tolerated. FBI generally likes Lords. FBI would probably fight for Lords.

But hear this and hear this well. Next time you pull a stunt like that without contacting us we will do more than send a letter of protest. We will send Detmer out to do 10 ABs and they may not even be against your countries. If that doesn't stop your oppression we will kill 1/2 of Lords as well as 1/2 of FBI. We annoy ourselves as much as we annoy outsiders. I may have to missile some FBIers

I have spoken.

Ravi
FBI

W Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:22:11

ViLSE Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 9:16:47

Hrms!

You could have let us do our retal first!! *grumble*

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Mar 1st 2011, 9:24:36

LOL why don't they take in account team boards for Eart awards dammit! There is some serious potential out here

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2011, 16:31:29

I was in heated negotiations with the one known as "KTA"....those letters may or may not be capitalized. We were discussing what to do whilst you were planning his demise! I don't even know if we were actually working on a decision, but I sent him like two messages. TWO.

I don't even know what to do right now. The fury needs an outlet.

Ravi I need guidance.

Now I have to bend over and let Vilse hit my country. Which I blame on Lords as well. Well actually I thank Lords. As I have entirely too much land. But that doesn't negate the clear disregard for the wasted messages I spent nearly 3 minutes on.

"#97 if you're really sour, just don't do that again and we won't kill you."

I still think this message is a threat. What if I am #97 next round. I don't plan on RORing three times, but now I can't for fear of death. This is almost a threat. Borderline. I almost shouted viva le Ghall right now. But that would incite havoc. Not the guy who use to play here, but actual havoc. Or the dogs of war. Dogs of war always seemed like an awesome saying. Let slip the dogs of war. Kind of got smudged a little bit by those bahama men's song "Who let the dogs out"....I always answered with "Julius Ceasar" or more clearly "William Shakespeare"....or Billy. Billy let slip the dogs of war.

So cry havoc....let slip. Bahama men. Viva Le Ghall. And Billy Shakes.

Ramblings.

Love,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

W Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 17:41:25

sorry ViLSE :(

Yes, the one known as Kta was talking and something and such and such, but no one would 5v5 us this set except Prom and we were bored and etc etc this and that, people getting grab happy and so on and so forth and all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put Whiskey Jones back together again. And almost everyone lived happily ever after.

Zen if you are #97 next set I'll give you a free pass (well we might let Ali-gator chomp you once or twice to get the land back) to ROR on my country only without fear of death. And if i'm country #97 I will name it in memory of your beloved Ghall.

xoxo,
w

aliyah Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 3:50:59

LOL

Ravi... Zen... Oh my... I... can't... do it...

*falls over*

Uh... Anyway... Zen said I could hit him earlier today, but I was a good Gator and refused. I don't know why I was so nice to him! Why in the world should I be nice to him? I gotta keep up my chompable reputation after all. I have failed myself! Failed Lords! Failed the world!

I will be more than happy to chomp anyone who is #97 next set though.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training