Verified:

Tigress Game profile

Jul 5th 2012, 19:54:03

A Draft of an Unofficial Earth Empires User Guide is now available.

http://revlonred.clanteam.com/...res_Draft_User_Guide.html

Let me know what you think.

A couple of things to note some of the info in the user guide was pulled from the wiki. I would like to give credit where credit is due so if those who wrote parts of the wiki recognize there work and would like for me to add their names to a credit section I can definitely do this. Alternately if they want me to rewrite it in my own words I will pull it down and re-write it.

If you have material you would like to include in the User Guide or rewrite a section making it easier to understand please let me know so I can include it.

last note ... sorry for the colors, will work on them at some point in time. The website is still a work in progress slowly adding content over time. If you have strategies, tools, or general game information you would like to see posted let me know and I will do what I can to get it up there for you.

BTW, no worries about the clan thing, I am not really recruiting at the moment. This more of a pet project to get game help information out there and available to new players stumbling onto our little world ;)
Happy Hunting

Tigress