Verified:

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 22nd 2010, 5:16:40

Primary is currently the only individual server that allows FA packages to be sent. Should we disable this starting next round? Please post your opinions.

diez Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 5:21:31

yes, please disable it.

de1i Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 5:22:00

Yes

snawdog Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 11:21:56

yes..no reason to have,this is a solo server.
I personally wouldn't care if you done away with pacts as well.
ICQ 364553524
msn

jedioda Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 11:41:59

Yes

aponic Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 14:51:29

definately.. and reduce the number of spy ops
SOF
Cerevisi

ZIP Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 16:41:06

yes
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

joedro Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 16:46:42

I dissagree with this idea. I have sent aid to recruits to help them get rolling, grasp the game and get them a little more interested in the game. I have recieved aid that got me out of jams like early rebuilds, I have had offers from offence allies that send me reps for what they have used. I Usually I am larger then my allies if I see them in a war I send them a package to help out. I think this is a bad idea and we should leave them on all servers just like it was in earth2025.

Edited By: joedro on Oct 22nd 2010, 16:50:52
See Original Post
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

joedro Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 22:06:55

whats the verdict?

aponic Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 22:27:15

did someone say reduce the total number of spy ops? that is a good idea!
SOF
Cerevisi

CrisX1

Oct 27th 2010, 15:28:43

agrees on both reduction of spy ops and cancelling out FA.
ICN- Alliance Server

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

Oct 31st 2010, 2:12:19

No.
-MrRedManbhs

joedro Game profile

Oct 31st 2010, 2:34:50

Why would u even mess with the FA packages. countrys do it in real life... why cant we.

Pain Game profile

Oct 31st 2010, 4:10:28

because this isnt real life?? lol

its a solo server. seeing as FA chaining it technically against the rules, there no reason to have it.
Your mother is a nice woman

joedro Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 16:32:45

why is it against the rules, to send you buddy who is getting ABed some tanks? I know people abuse it but not near as much as people did when there was multis.

Really why am i the only person who opposes this? And I have never abused it!
The first sentence alone should be enough to sway the admin to reconsider there consideration. Just think about it when you first started this game. How did you feel about the first 400 turns, you where broke you probly tried running a rainbow. After you got rolling what happend? Im willing to bet that you got farmed to oblivion if some one could have sent you some money and or defence you could have bought some defence and mabey you didnt get farmed so bad. That would have helped you get rolling and mabey a little more intrested.

Originally posted by joedro:
I dissagree with this idea. I have sent aid to recruits to help them get rolling, grasp the game and get them a little more interested in the game. I have recieved aid that got me out of jams like early rebuilds, I have had offers from offence allies that send me reps for what they have used. I Usually I am larger then my allies if I see them in a war I send them a package to help out. I think this is a bad idea and we should leave them on all servers just like it was in earth2025.

joedro Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 16:34:21

Of course we plan on taking this to facebook where multies will reign once again. mabey it isnt such a bad idea. but i think it would be more benifical to the new comers to keep the FA packages

Fooglmog Game profile

Nov 4th 2010, 10:15:01

We should offer a more casual environment in which players can introduce friends to the game and offer them assistance without demanding that they make the huge time commitment necessary for some other servers.

If anyone wants a place where they can compete without worrying that someone is getting a friend to FA them and out-play them, that's great. We have a very competitive server called "tournament" which you'll love. We don't need a second server for that.

Keep FA for primary.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

BobbyATA Game profile

Nov 5th 2010, 18:52:47

lol joedro and Fooglmog make it sound like new players would die and never be able to get past turn 300 if they don't receive FA...

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 5th 2010, 19:02:19

It's currently turned off. In a few days I'm going to check how players have used FA in the past on this server.

Fooglmog Game profile

Nov 6th 2010, 8:00:49

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
lol joedro and Fooglmog make it sound like new players would die and never be able to get past turn 300 if they don't receive FA...
You're completely right Bobby. My suggestion that a we should offer a server with a "casual environment" absolutely equates to an end-of-the-world prophecy that no new player will ever pass 300 turns without receiving FA.

Did you even bother to read what I wrote? Or did you just see that I wanted FA to stay and decided to make up the rest?

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

joedro Game profile

Nov 9th 2010, 6:08:27

lol. It just helps people get interested. More money = faster start, larger numbers = more fun. easier to help learn the game, show them that you have a good idea how to play the game, so they take your advice. Which I have done several times over the years, and gotten several successful recruits from various games and people I know!

Edited By: joedro on Nov 9th 2010, 6:12:10
See Original Post

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Nov 11th 2010, 23:17:55

I have made "FA for tech leech" alliances in the past. Why take that option away? I get compensated for the tech, the other player gets the tech, everybody wins.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

snawdog Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 0:36:43

Originally posted by Slagpit:
It's currently turned off. In a few days I'm going to check how players have used FA in the past on this server.

Thanks Slag and Co.
ICQ 364553524
msn