Verified:

aponic Game profile

Apr 29th 2010, 23:55:16

Ha ha. Pretty funny Slagpit. I knew you were just a hypocrite to your own policies. Way to take the bate and suicide 10m+ nw off me, causing me to lose in a reset I made a country just to shut you up for gloating about winning the previous set.

- the primary server

/congrats to SOL on pushing him over the edge.
SOF
Cerevisi

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 4:16:43

why do you find it suprising, must of been quite a blow to his ego to find out a warmonger is a better netgainer than him

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 30th 2010, 4:39:55

ok guys, everyone needs to calm it down.... there isn't a need to basically stalk slagpit...

can we all just move apart and stop dealing with each other in-game or out of game in any form?

this is getting sort of ridiculous and I'm feeling the need to start stepping in more and keeping the peace.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

torment Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 4:54:44

Panky is just jealous noone is around to hate on him anymore.

If you want, i can hatering on you, just let me know:p

Neil Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 6:22:12

well at least a different ally of yours won

lenshark Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 8:49:07

and what does that make you? a better person than him? if all you do is to cause trouble to this community then no one needs you, thank you.

dagga Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 9:23:09

He's got nothing to do on this server, sorry about that.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

archaic Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 13:21:32

Slaggy has antagonized pretty much everybody he has dealt with in any way since this show started. Mods are not supposed to be trolls.

Edited By: archaic on Jun 11th 2010, 18:35:30
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 13:29:04

But...but....trolling is FUN!!!!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Hobo Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 14:03:38

/me duct-tapes NukEvil

Edited By: Hobo on Apr 30th 2010, 14:03:45

anoniem Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 14:12:38

If this is related to primary, why have you posted it on alliance talk?
re(ally)tired

Shinigami Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 14:44:05

First off... take it to PT.

Secondly... the best warmongers should always be great netters, or at least aim to be great netters, since high net on a solid country gives you a great fighting advantage. That's one of the reasons WOG was always able to wreck such havoc back in the day. The idea that warring means you don't have to learn netting is just really bad thinking.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 30th 2010, 17:07:49

I remember when EVO leaders accused LaF of sponsoring a suicider against EVO and SS was screaming at the top of his lungs for ironclad proof. Yet now that a suicider accusation has been made that's convenient to him, he believes it without a second thought.

Threads like this have nothing to do with righteousness or policies. They're just thinly-disguised, downright creepy personal attacks.

Anyway, where is your proof that I suicided on you?

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 18:37:32

Maybe its because i didnt suicide evo?
crazy i know, me being me and all, always suiciding and what not..

Tbh i didnt ask for proof because i know the background to the story, so if aponic was suicided, its 95% chance that it was you. Having said that, faceless accusations made against you, will still find my backing, namely because you're a moron.

Edited By: SolidSnake on Apr 30th 2010, 18:37:56

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 30th 2010, 18:57:03

LaF as a whole was accused. And yes, we're all aware that you're a troll without any integrity. Thanks for reminding us.

SolidSnake Game profile

May 1st 2010, 2:08:09

LaF wasnt accused, i was accused, actually, but you wont even admit that anymore after it was shown yours and that rival nubs (i've forgotten his name, the guy that was in ix for a bit after being booted from rival) "proof" was shown to be purely fictitious, sadly enough by the person who probably spent the least time looking at when that suicder was aided, then again i dont expect much from mediocre netgainers in that respect, and really you were just trying to start a propaganda war ahead of me slapping evo silly (didnt really help). Why you continue to try and slander me over that, probably because you dont want to admit you were wrong, probably because i'm not particularly humble about how good i am in comparison to you and evo at the game, could be many reasons really, either way, doesnt really matter, suiciding a guy from sof who's probably netgained less in his entire earth career as you have in a singe year, has to be a new low for you.

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 1st 2010, 3:52:17

guys, this is getting beyond ridiculous....

everyone needs to stop interacting with eachother ingame and otherwise if we can't move past this.

it's the same kind of fights over and over again...
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

torment Game profile

May 1st 2010, 4:15:07

the guy you were refering to went by the name of Sajanub or soemthing:p

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 1st 2010, 5:33:37

Pang, I can't see anything positive coming from this thread.

Edited By: Slagpit on May 1st 2010, 6:00:24

SolidSnake Game profile

May 1st 2010, 13:20:08

meh, if slagpit wasnt part of development there would be no issues with airing ingane issues in public, stop protecting him pang, hes a tool.

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 1st 2010, 22:52:01

It doesn't matter if people are on staff or not... there's been enough harassing going on and it's only getting worse. This dates back over a year, and it's getting ridiculous, like I said.

I've been very candid about reasons I want this to stop, none are "because he's staff", but there is an added incentive to have Slagpit work more on game issues and not have this whole vendetta stuff going on from both sides.

This is something that I want everyone to work through.... it's not an issue of "SS and aponic, stop bugging slagpit!" it's more of a "ok, everyone is being ridiculous and it needs to stop it."
That's why I say that everyone involved needs to start avoiding interacting with each other until everyone can grow up a little more.

I want Slagpit to spend his EE time working on improving the game and SS and aponic should both work on winning alliance with the new rules.

Edited By: Pangaea on May 1st 2010, 22:54:41
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

SolidSnake Game profile

May 1st 2010, 23:58:56

like i would need to work to win... heh

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 2nd 2010, 0:58:44

you have 0 #1 finishes on EE Alliance server...

maybe 0 t100 finishes as well...

maybe try to get some nice EE finishes if you want to sustain your ego :p
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

aponic Game profile

May 5th 2010, 3:12:24

It is easy to win primary with a little effort. Which makes for the question, why isn't it more competitive? Personally, I think the open game format is wonderful.

Slagpit: You suicided on me. It was confirmed by your online activity matching with the logins and you admitting earlier in the reset that you had played a theo. There were only a handful of theos in the reset and I was allies with more than half of them. Circumstantially, the evidence is damning. There is however a small fraction of a chance that it was not you but since a game developer confronted you about it and then subsequently chastised your 'loud' actions, I will continue with my assumption.

lenshark: it proves that, over a long time period, we play all roles within the game. I am saying that, when provoked and with few options, suiciding is a viable strategy. My point would be that antagonizing and ridiculing members of the community or labeling them warmonger, netgainer, or anything else degrades the user base. As a game developer, Slagpit needs to conduct himself better than I do. After all, I am not a direct reflection of the game.
SOF
Cerevisi

NOW3P Game profile

May 5th 2010, 4:59:08

I was a Theo, and you weren't allies w/ me...

Sheesh, y'all need to grow up a little bit. This is just lame.

aponic Game profile

May 5th 2010, 22:55:25

He hasn't denied it once.
SOF
Cerevisi

BobbyATA Game profile

May 16th 2010, 8:18:56

what country suicided u?

locket Game profile

May 21st 2010, 7:56:27

obsessive :D

Pangaea