Verified:

ariel700 Game profile

Jun 16th 2020, 17:39:24

Hi,
I started 10 days late this set. after a month I understand I won't be able to catch up the ladder. There is no way I can gain land becasue the top countries always farm me. weird that 50K country attacks my 8000 acres but thats the situation.
the question is why the GDI doesnt give the 50% size protection in this server? this is the only way I could deal with countries close to my size and NW.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2020, 18:28:38

Different than alliance servers, if you let one farm you it sends the OK to farm me message, then it is chain reaction :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2020, 18:46:52

On this server it is 25% / 4x size restriction.

And yes, no matter how well you run your country, you can get stuck behind the 8-ball when you're too far behind. Deal a little damage out if someone multi-taps, and then at least you should only get hit once by each player on the top.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 16th 2020, 19:06:40

GDI doesnt restrict who you can attack at all on this server. It changes how you can attack them and how they can attack you. SS/PS are always viable against anyone regardless of GDI until the last 6 hours of the reset.

Humanitarians stop all attacks, missiles and spy ops outside of 25-400% your NW.

Hessman123

Jun 17th 2020, 4:16:04

Originally posted by Gerdler:
GDI doesnt restrict who you can attack at all on this server. It changes how you can attack them and how they can attack you. SS/PS are always viable against anyone regardless of GDI until the last 6 hours of the reset.

Humanitarians stop all attacks, missiles and spy ops outside of 25-400% your NW.

Would be cool if they made exceptions to this based on government type.. like if I'm a dictator or tyranny I don't give a fluff about humanitarians. give me a bigger range

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jun 17th 2020, 4:42:05

Originally posted by ariel700:
Hi,
I started 10 days late this set. after a month I understand I won't be able to catch up the ladder. There is no way I can gain land becasue the top countries always farm me. weird that 50K country attacks my 8000 acres but thats the situation.
the question is why the GDI doesnt give the 50% size protection in this server? this is the only way I could deal with countries close to my size and NW.

As long as your networth is 1/4 of your attacker, u will be in range to get hit.. so say i have 12mil networth, so i would be able to hit a 3mil networth guy.. GDI protect u against harmful attacks like missiles/AB/GS, as long as u dont break GDI by say hitting a person more than 1 time (SS/PS).. if u do not have GDI, basically any random guy can just fry u up with missiles etc

Cumorah Game profile

Jun 17th 2020, 13:33:07

Originally posted by Molotov:
On this server it is 25% / 4x size restriction.

And yes, no matter how well you run your country, you can get stuck behind the 8-ball when you're too far behind. Deal a little damage out if someone multi-taps, and then at least you should only get hit once by each player on the top.

Only once? 😉

Marshal Game profile

Jun 17th 2020, 14:33:30

Originally posted by Hessman123:

Would be cool if they made exceptions to this based on government type.. like if I'm a dictator or tyranny I don't give a fluff about humanitarians. give me a bigger range

all kind of idiots would like that.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Hessman123

Jun 17th 2020, 16:58:54

Originally posted by Marshal:
Originally posted by Hessman123:

all kind of idiots would like that.

Yes, idiots like me :)

It would make things a lot more interesting that's for sure

GASCONADE Game profile

Jun 17th 2020, 22:50:34

I just find it weird that big dogs can attack smaller countries.. and the smaller country can't retal.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2020, 23:09:58

You can if you play correctly.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jun 18th 2020, 0:46:28

Originally posted by GASCONADE:
I just find it weird that big dogs can attack smaller countries.. and the smaller country can't retal.

that looks a lot like our real world isint it lol.. US & China flexing their influence on other countries

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 10:58:22

Maybe players that are doing well should be forced to give some of their resources to players that are doing badly.

Imagine how much fun that game would be ;)

Tmac Game profile

Jun 18th 2020, 12:14:04

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
Maybe players that are doing well should be forced to give some of their resources to players that are doing badly.

Lol

Marshal Game profile

Jun 18th 2020, 13:21:58

progressive taxation?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

momo Game profile

Jun 18th 2020, 19:47:51

Originally posted by Marshal:

progressive taxation?

Communism