Verified:

anubis0079 Game profile

Nov 17th 2010, 8:28:20

it has been a while since i played in primary and now i remember why. #51 has hit me 5 times in two days and while I may not be discouraged by this any newcomer to the game that logs into to see that would be. so whoever is running #51 stop being a douche and move on after you double tap. If i were playing my country seriously i would have already sent a ton of missiles up you tail pipe. have some respect for the game and dont farm a single target so much. New comers to the game will be playing in primary more often than not and you are the type of player that would run them off because you have no respect.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

Mtn High Game profile

Nov 18th 2010, 4:53:39

-_- I have three doing it to me right now so naturally I have been sending missiles yet THEY complain and cry in messages.

joedro Game profile

Nov 18th 2010, 5:33:02

Originally posted by Mtn High:
-_- I have three doing it to me right now so naturally I have been sending missiles yet THEY complain and cry in messages.

I love it when they cry!
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

anubis0079 Game profile

Nov 18th 2010, 15:36:54

i personally don't mind a challenge but to a casual newcomer it would be a bad environment. the game needs players but people don't seem to care about that.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"

Detmer Game profile

Nov 19th 2010, 3:58:12

Originally posted by JJ23:
survival of the fittest man. if youre not at the top youll probably be eaten

Great sentiment when the game has a sustainable amount of incoming players. This game is only still around due to social engineering to ensure that people aren't too heavily abused.

I also like the players who whine about being retalled by non-land grabs. They act as if it is cheating to retal with anything else. (and you don't have to worry about that being a new comer since anyone with such a sense of entitlement/dogma has clearly been playing for a long time)

Yamaha Game profile

Nov 19th 2010, 9:35:42

It's all good, just plan...don't fly off the cuff.

I've been stocking for 3 days now. The guy that 6 tapped me the day I left protection probably thinks he got away with it, but now I'm almost the same networth as him, and his healthy country won't be that way for long :P

I started this one hoping to have a solid round of primary with no major conflicts like last round. (just LG's and Retals) However, I also play primary because it allows me to retal as I see fit, and, well this was a 6-tap afterall.
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Yamaha Game profile

Nov 20th 2010, 0:17:21

Damn, Somebody already AB'd my bully :P

Thanks whoever that was! (Not that you did it on my behalf, but I'd like to think so)

Edited By: Yamaha on Nov 20th 2010, 0:29:49
See Original Post
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

anubis0079 Game profile

Nov 23rd 2010, 14:52:55

i have self deleted my country and will probably never play primary again. I was hit by so many land grabs by so many different player regardless of my defense (which was not much since i was hit an average of every two hours) that no strat i ran would have been viable.

To ALL primary players that have been around a while: you will cost the game players. if i did not play in alliance i would probably quit this game.

good bye primary.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"

Mtn High Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 4:55:54

I agree but only to some extent, because I also agree with the guy above who said if lots of players are doing it to you regardless of size difference no strat or expertise can help. Especially for those of us who can't live EE due to work or school or whatever. Same reason we are not playing team/clan servers probably. At this point I think the middle to bottom feeders when they are in top 10 are simply D' bags. Nothing more, nothing less.

Mtn High Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 4:08:42

No its not hard or timely .. but .. again if your being triple plus farmed by multiple top 10 d' bags your not going to go anywhere. I could easily maintain top ten when I played years ago on Earth 2025, I did not triple tap smaller countries and think I was good because of it. Nope I was good cause I could farm my fellow top 10 players.

To put it another way, you might as well go pick a fight with a girl.

Mtn High Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 6:31:23

Late start, which led to multiple triple plus taps from bigger players, and then I decided to trade blows with a couple of them (and still hitting them for their arrogance), which I surpassed already and am still climbing. : p

I could be wrong cause it has been years but I don't remember primary being so multi farmy.

Mtn High Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 20:27:40

Nope, although nice retal from EEVIL War Machine in the news.

Mtn High Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 6:51:05

Solid thinking JJ.

braden Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 22:33:52

that would ruin war for many warring alliances on team/alliance/ffa
it works on express for obvious reasons.
though, tournament and primary are similar to express in the sense that it could work.
i would not be opposed to its implementation in touranment and primary (where you'd only have to war for LGing reasons, not alliance politics/outside of ingame reasons)

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2010, 2:23:48

Well, like in the real world, you must spend some on the defense budget. It's a balance between cutting the expenses to stock, and keeping enough defense to prevent most suiciders from being able to do you true, lasting harm.

Mtn High Game profile

Nov 27th 2010, 5:28:34

I never liked the random missile launchers either, its pretty fail.

BigRedDog

Nov 27th 2010, 5:30:00

Originally posted by JJ23:
keep it for alliance... but random suiciders should be banned from the game..

it takes 2min of someone being stupid to ruin hours of effort and work.

yes bc THATS possible

Herr_England Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 3:26:11

Someone just triple tapped me. I responded CM/NM/AB. I also politely sent them a message explaining it is not acceptable to hit more than twice and/or not sending some sort of message to the person afterwards.

I didn't cripple them but I set them back slightly farther than they were before the triple hit. Anyone else of the opinion that if more people did this, it might help out some of the less educated players and make it a better game experience overall for both new players and vets?
Herr England
BSS Minister of Agriculture
AIM:Herr England

~ Blood Soaked Skulls ~

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 19th 2010, 1:42:53

i have being retaling people for the last week, just 1:1 , logged in to a country that got 20+ missiles from 2 players

this is why people stop playing
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Link Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 6:18:19

i retal double taps with AB.. love it or hate it.. its what i do :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Carousel Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 7:17:53

Double tap people and risk being suicided. You double tap and you whine, and you're worse than fat people in walmart. No correlation, but they're just.. fat people in walmart and they suck

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 7:28:15

Originally posted by Warster:
i have being retaling people for the last week, just 1:1 , logged in to a country that got 20+ missiles from 2 players

this is why people stop playing

//taps nose//

If you're AB'ing or missile dumping over 2 grabs, you're a prick. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I'm a ginormous prick, and even I don't freak out and throw a temper tantrum like that when I get grabbed.

Kingme Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 14:47:33

I'm sure i'm one of these, "bullies". I find it funny that I was ab'd for a single SS, and I had almost 200k tanks. I guess if you see a Dict you should just assume they can't play properly and are looking to cause problems.

It should also be mentioned that one of the countries that ab'd, I had never even touched. This is why people quit.

With that said, it's going to take more than this crap to make me quit, whoever they are is going to be farmed in a day or so.

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 16:51:26

jj23 ur possibly the most wrong u can be when u talk about the need to be in top 10. Ive been around the top 20-35 for a week as the fattest of this range and nobody broke me. I got 2 who tried and PS me and they failed, simply because over 1.2m jet ps is requiered to break me, and if u have that amount of jets i can break you too.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 5:13:06

I have definitely been grabbing like an asshole this set.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 16:38:50

me too a little.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 16:46:06

I've been a complete gentelemen actually=)