Verified:

DougNorrid

Oct 22nd 2021, 2:25:32

Originally posted by Rasp:
Originally posted by DougNorrid:
Well I’m talking about turning in privately any contact info and I’ll go and speak to them

I don't think you're going to find many clans who are willing to turn over lists of email addresses and private info to some guy who has <20 posts on EE.

I already told you where a lot of PDM members are. I'll post on Clash and see if TAN or any of them recognize you or want to come back.

Gail and a whole host of them remember me. You missed my point. But thank you. I’m gonna just park it here awhile. But please do message them over there. Thanks Doug - PDM

Ps. All of PDM of that time remember me as I held more than a few leadership posts. After I joined the police department in September of ‘06 I was still as active. But please do reach out to Gail and the rest.candy here just for the hell if. Apologies if mu mouth doesn’t run all the time to surpass 22 posts ok EE. But I’ll do better 🏳️‍🌈

Former PDM Division Leader of Souls of Darkness Former Recruiter, Former Noob Trainer, and War/Trainer Emeritus. Who cares…