Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2021, 18:00:36

I mean, if you religiously bonus building costs it is still efficient to farm and build your land as casher until pretty deep in the set. It stops being true for a casher much sooner than an FFO, but theres at least a solid 6 weeks of farming and building as much land as you can to max that strat. I do not recommend setting a land goal for either casher or FFO strats. Its get as much as you can.

I've gone to a billion nw by building them to 400k ish a few times while bonusing building costs. It is the way.

In some cases it became inefficient to build about 2 weeks from the end....in other cases maybe 11 or 12 days, farming was still worth the jets until maybe 9 or 10 days left.

And obviously if you bonus something other than bcost it backs the timeline up. I just once per day check what I'm going to end the set with in the last x weeks. Like make a final calculation. And I farm and build until it quits going up, and then just farm until it quits going up again haha. Not really rocket science you know, as long as your cash at the end keeps going up, keep on farmin! It's a classic get fat and win strat!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 15th 2021, 18:22:08
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit