Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2021, 6:34:30

I think it was supposed to be like a singular reason for a person who is warring to get premium aside from 1 extra turn every 2 days tho. Haha.

I think it is totally wonky that it is in the game too but like if I only played 1a in mercs and no other servers, it'd be super slick to know if my CDs were gonna go thru. Would be extra extra extra slick if that readout gave me some evaluation of my enemies spy DR. But I actually agree with you that it is somewhat weird it is there in the first place. It's just that, for netting premium bonus can generate tons thru being able to max build cost or hit decay at a breakneck. For a war, to be clear, its 1 turn every 2 days and the spy bonus. Maybe like an extra 2% expenses you know haha (aside from not having to click thru ad links like a savage)

I think for the developers piggybank sake, it's something totally weird that if it worked and fully included spy DRs and such would make wardogs more religiously premium. I dont think it necessarily adds anything to the game but I think it's a thing that doesnt mess anything up and is a thing to generate pang bux. Pang bux generate interest in development etc. I'm very unopposed to it working properly. Plus I'd like to think MY SPIES OF ALL PEOPLE should know if they were headed to their death.

We need this to work and work well because capitalism.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 14th 2021, 6:49:58
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit