Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2021, 5:30:29

Great! It would be an odd time for me to be helpful oop on the servers I play, but I can tell you I've seen it and sorta laughed knowing I would fail several before I got thru when it says HIGH and I'm very clearly forcing an op thru 7 or 8 fails over someone I generally have no chance to op. If I drop my allies tho, I can tell you quite frankly the accuracy goes way up. Like suddenly if I have 0 intel allies the accuracy of that high or low suddenly just gets very good.

Those are the only two things I'm sure of tho. I do tell people I play with not to believe it and that it doesnt work. But in my head i assume it is because it calculates my allies in as like....if I have 18m spies and my allies each have 10m. It's my 38m spies against the guy I'm trying to op with no allies. At least that's the way it seems...

From my perspective it is more than doubling my spy total with allies (I actually dont know if intel allies can cross the 100% threshold), and not calculating my enemies allies period. That's been my assumption about it but I just tell people generally not to believe it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 14th 2021, 5:35:19
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit