Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 5:43:23

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
2) regarding a GDI clan who wants to join a multi clan arranged war, will a tag leader of a GDI clan be able to trigger a war with several other tags that are also at war with several other tags. Is this something you can declare on all tags with technically but GDI clans can decline? I'm assuming it will be implemented in such a way that doesnt tamper with multi-clan wars, but I just wanted to make sure it was in mind I guess.

GDI clans cannot declare war on GDI clans under the current proposal. If a GDI clan declares war on a non-GDI clan then the defender could not call in a GDI clan as an ally in a traditional sense. They could get FA, spy ops, or other kinds of support. It is arguably too restrictive, but I think it's worth considering why a clan who planned on netgaining would be declaring war.

From my perspective, I would probably want to join this even if I was in a warclan. Just because I plan on using my stock to kill the last two weeks instead of destocking doesnt really mean I want to be open to suicides for the first 6. I think you could stand to open that up a little bit to allow GDI clans to friendly war should all parties agree to. It isnt just netters who hate the constant suiciding. We've seen arranged wars completely fall apart and ruin sets for half the server before.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 6th 2021, 5:57:39
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit