Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2020, 2:38:06

Idk. I play FFA and I could be wrong but I think no one cares or knows the single land grab record there either. It would be a product of self farming of some type I would guess but it doesnt really like.....matter at all so I think it gets forgotten.

Every so many years someone topfeeds a netter and claims to have the biggest landgrab ever. I did it when i was a child as well. Even remember the country was called Backside Bandit (often wondered if a LaF person could remember who that might have been). I was like 13 years old and LaF was farming ICN for reps from rival joining ICN and then detagging to suicide. I topfed the biggest one from BSS And then claimed to have the council server landgrab record for a while. I think I was mostly just a lonely child who wanted attention at that time more than anything tho, you know. I lived alone at too young an age.

The record itself is sorta anecdotal to whatever attention whore is claiming it at the time. It's not like anyone is willing to go back thru 15 years of eestats 1 hit at a time to find a larger one so it is whatever the person who says they have it that year says it is.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 12th 2020, 2:53:53
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit