Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2020, 1:06:02

I think the Georgia hand recount was nice. They located about 5500 uncounted ballots in about 3 counties. Obviously they went roughly the way the rest of the state went, and didnt move the 12,000 vote lead very much at all

I could look this up but imma continue with my estimations because I kind of enjoy that estimating is making people get whack. About 2600 votes were uncounted in one county and the elections official for that county was fired because it was his 2nd such transgression. Another 2400ish were uncounted because machine error in another county. And yet a third tiny county had like 600 ballots uncounted because one of their voting machines failed to upload results. Do I know that is 100 off from my 5500 estimate, did I purposely say about 5600 votes when I described it? Sure did. Guess what. Its between the two. WILD

I think doing a full election audit for the close states is pretty nice like they did in GA. Should probably do that everywhere haha.

We do find out, as in most elections, an audit reveals the election results are typically in the range of 0.001-0.004% off. It may not seem like much, but every vote is kind of supposed to matter. Democracy and that.