Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2020, 19:13:10

30 is a wild guess but it's probably not as inaccurate as you think.

In PA for example, we had a filing for a stay in vote counting until observers could stand closer. Court ruled they could stand closer but votes should continue being counted. That case paused vote counting for a few hours.

We had a court case on election day that Alito ordered on to segregate some ballots. This was the 2nd time a similar case was in a court.

A lawsuit was filed soon after the election saying there was voter fraud in 7 counties. This marked the 5th case in just PA.

On last monday trump filed a lawsuit to stop the vote certification citing a lack of oversight of the mail in ballots. Number 6.

And that's just 1 state. Nevada has one about stopping machine verification, one about processing of mail ballots. I know Georgia has one about them counting ballots that came in after 7pm. Michigan has one about poll watchers etc.

It might not be 30 but I'd believe it to be more or less around there. It's an estimate but I dont believe it's a horrible one.

That's why I asked what case you thought would go to SCOTUS? I'm genuinely curious because there is actually a lot to unpack here.

If we segregate the ones that were frivolous claims, dismissed outright or dropped by the trump legal team, there are still about 6 or 7 cases worth keeping an eye on still. I think it's worth asking what you think the court will eventually be ruling on.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 20th 2020, 19:19:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit