Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2020, 4:19:31

It wouldnt have been a piece of trash human, it would have been a piece of human trash or a trash human.

Why tho, did someone wanna debate the merits of what is personal when I'm literally talking on a thread on a page with less than 10 messages where someone attempted to make personal attacks about my job history? Everyone has a line, mine just happened to be crossed when chevs made a detailed post calling me a pedophile. What's your line? He seems to come at me with limitless homophobia and intolerance and bigotry, so it actually makes me a bit tougher on you guys about personal attacks. It's actually my poor response to his existing in an area that is way too far. When you guys toe the line, I'm already pissed because I am under constant personal attacks. And so I lump all of it under one blanket when I probably should not.

I could even throw in a lite apology to hawk here. Caught me at a time where I was like 30 minutes and 12 personal attacks into a day so I responded assuming an actually harmless joke was in the same vein. Isolating it against how people normally talk about me here tho, it wasn't a personal attack like I called it. But that's only if you isolate it from homophobic and disingenuous comments about my life I'd already received that were closely related so I assumed it was in tow. My bad bro.

In any case, I liked the politics discussion better. Dont be silly. We had a solid three pages of conversation I actually enjoyed about politics with no personal fluff on it. We were debating bills on the merits and such. And talking about Kaynes and Thatcher. Let's not go down this road guys. Or at least pick another thread.

Anyone care to discuss the supreme court's reaction to the ACA debate today or are we so reduced to idiocracy that we cant even talk about what's actually happening anymore, and just wanna sling mud? You can do it I promise. You know the supreme court discussed the ACA today because I mentioned it. Let's talk about it without calling me a dirty so and so.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 11th 2020, 4:40:54
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit