Verified:

MILORD Game profile

Sep 16th 2020, 6:02:45

Originally posted by st0ny:
Damn... look at all these insanely high nett records. Really feel like coming back and trying for a 100m nett. Hahaha

I’m still having problems understanding how you guys get it honestly.

Like this set for example. Nitiel said he played the food market and only did one military resell for this push.

I’m wondering how much you can really make from the food market. You probably earn $2 from each bushel as a demo reselling food, you need to resell 500m bushels to make 1b. The entire set sold roughly 800m bushels so 1 person reselling 500m bushels is kinda hard for me to grasp. Also, how much nett can 1b cash get you?

Then his 1 military resell. From EE records, he did this resell at the last day of the set. He’ll definitely get tons of cash on hand but my question is where does he spend it. At his land size, he’ll wipe out his private market and still have billions on hand. He’ll then have to rebuy the military at the same prize he sold them for roughly so that won’t increase his nett too much.

Also, checking from his country’s history, he did most of his teaching at 9-10k land. How much tpt is that? How does he make so much cash to make such a big jump with so little tpt? He also needs to buy bushels to resell with this tpt.

I just can’t seem to wrap my head around these questions. Could someone here please help me out? 😬

I do not understand too. I think it's either manipulations with bots or a slew of players. I often see various types of goods on the market, with low or high prices.

born in the USSR