Verified:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 7th 2020, 19:31:32

LOL you are really hung up on this arn't you? :P

Anyway I think the turn bonus system is really counter-intuitive. Both the wording and the way it works. It is also annoying to have to explain to people who come back that the old log-out mechanic is no longer the same even if the message is the same which leads them to believe it is unchanged. I have figured out how to get what I think is close to maximal turns, tho the way I have to do it limits me in when and how I can play as well so I wouldn't be sad if it was changed.

However, failing that, the onus has always been on the players to figure out how the mechanics in the game works and how to best take advantage of them. I have learned tricks from people and I have shared tricks with many in my days.
There was a thread in Express a few weeks back suggesting someone was cheating because they sold military to the bots, and he thought it was multies or friends buying each others goods. After a while he was convinced that it was not cheating but he fell back on it being immoral that someone else could benefit from something he didn't understand or care to understand. Somehow knowing a start-up, a formula, a trend or a pattern that he uses is fine but if someone knows something he don't it's unfair.
This is quite similar. Apart from the late late-game I don't think I play more than you. If you were in LaF I would explain to you how to get more turns and a lot of other nuggets that would help you either on this server, another server or maybe all servers.

Edited By: Gerdler on Sep 7th 2020, 19:34:46
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit