Verified:

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2020, 18:01:37

I want to meet my opponents on an equal playing field, but because of the way login bonus turns are given out, I typically get ~55 fewer turns than my most active competitors in Primary. In other words, they are getting 61 days and I am getting 60. In turn, I have the same edge on someone who logs on even less than I do.

* If you're always active you get on average 8 bonus turns a day the way the complicated login bonus system is currently built.

* If you have less time and log on exactly once a day to play your turns, you get 6 bonus turns a day.

That is a real difference - 120 turns over a Primary server round - and why? Being more active already has its own advantages. Please don't further punish those of us who can't be on as often. Before, the logout bonus system helped those of us who couldn't be on all the time, and I do understand why that was phased out - don't reward people for NOT playing! However, asking for the same number of turns as our opponents is really a bare minimum request.

POTENTIAL FIX: Simply give us 7 bonus turns every day with our 20 free acres.