Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 26th 2020, 14:36:31

Holly F. Gerdler you are a self proclaimed netting expert and strategist guru like no other.

So tell me, if I play commie indy what is the one thing that the strategy needs to succeed?

Land

How do you get land?

By making 1 PS on a netter.

When does a commie indy stop making land grabs? Can a commie have too much land?

Never

So if making land grabs on this servers is against the rules than why don’t the mods or game developers removed the land grabbing feature from the game?

That is the argument that I have made for years. You guys brought your LaF mentality to the entire game and to all servers claiming that land grabs between players is bad.
That cancerous attitude that was developed by LaF in 1A is what lead to the games decline.

LaF Farmed people into the ground and killed them when they retaled. LaF also persecuted and killed off anyone that made land grabs on them. LaF chased out many players and created many suiciders over the years.

I played in LaF for over 15 years and I was part of that Gerdler. So I come here to team and I do some of the things that I was taught by LaF my whole life and here is the Don of LaF telling me that I am wrong for doing it lol