Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2020, 20:02:57

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Nothing he says will ever please the left, as you can tell by his silence, it's all about action with him, Trump is not all talk like the previous 4 idiots we had as president, this guy gets fluff done, even when his own party doesn't help him, and that's what I like him, talk is cheap.

That's not accurate. The guy can't stay off his twitter. He's got a comment on everything. He's a WHOLE LOTTA talk. Don't get me wrong, there's action in there too, but theres also a lot of hot air haha.

I do disagree tho. I thought his modest police reforms and statements in the last couple days was more in line with a president who was not trying to start a riot. There absolutely was a tone change and that's the sorta thing that brings the nation together. I think if he had that tone and candor 2 weeks ago, the left would still absolutely hate him. These are divisive times and you could absolutely say the same about the right and Obama. But I think there's less protesting and rioting when he's not inciting and instigating people to anger. Since he shut his mouth and started using the correct tone, things have objectively gotten better across the nation.

https://youtu.be/l61nO1LQ3Hg