Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2020, 20:18:02

Yeah. I'm the only poor son of a fluff paying rent in the way of getting topfed/farmed/hit during destock every set. And for what? Being chill every set? Whatever.

If I had my way, no LoC would have left to join NBK. Im proud of the fact that eevess doubled his best finishes. That rokkie won this server. That weezy finished top 5 during an LoC sweep.

It's now just a matter of what I deem unfortunate that they felt the need to leave LoC in order to stand up against those actions repeated every set against their countries and against their finishes. And if the member prime topfed this set joins, and if the member prime ror'd in sota joins, that, to me, is just less folks training to win this server. It's still just unfortunate to me.

But like i said, imp does a better job recruiting for nbk than nbk does.

It is funny to me tho that youd make a comment on someone competent like rokkie or weezy being able to net with me when a guy like warhorse has fluffed up no less than a dozen LoC finishes, and you're not gonna get rid of him to make a deal with LoC. Seems like you want more control of my members than you have of your own.

Mob is netting in a set rn that he would rather not. That's called having control of your tag. You should try it sometime, right when you get control of yourself and stop acting like you decide who is in my clan.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 11th 2020, 20:37:29
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit