Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:50:53

Man. You know know. Iron made a solid point recently.

That i must be a powerful person on this server to have everyone talking about me when im hardly active and netting when i can. And more or less just fluffing because my tag gets hit all the time.

But yes. I do respect smegs for taking a rainbow higher than anyone and ironx is family to me. He plays hardball and I'm in florida because i love the game and we've played servers together for the most recent half decade. I like uj for his efforts in stones and i appreciate that he brought his family, ko, to this game. That's rare these days and if he doesnt hear it from an imper he will hear it from me. It's cool they're here and they play together. We dream of training players like that to #1

And Hawk is well. Hawk. I can't figure it out. He seems to have morals but he also picks spots for war where he's sure he's going to win or sure he's going to die rather than making challanges for himself like sin does. I think he underestimates himself as a player and honestly were i to have a truly fun 1v1 on this server, i think hawk would be the biggest challange. I respect him as a brother, not in how we talk, but how we play.

Kahuna is fluffin hilarious. I give that guy 10 gold stars every time he opens his mouth. I enjoy his presence. In fact, i was having a panic attack one day when kahuna messaged me and i laughed to tears and recovered. I plainly like that guy a ton.

But no, i don't understand why they all play for a guy that talks to me the way you do, prime. I don't. I won't ever understand why you feel the need to talk to me the way you do especially considering the years you played with me yourself. And I'll continue asking them why they feel like its appropriate for you to be a fluffhead to me. It's completely out of line and if they actually have any respect for me, one day they'll listen.

How'd i do, fluffhead?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 22nd 2020, 3:53:47
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit