Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2020, 2:25:57

*facepalm* ashe is right. Y'all need some booty. It was a fluffin joke. Jesus.

No one connects your hitting nbk to imp at all and if they did it'd be totally asinine. It was literally a joke on primes statement because i thot incorrectly that kahuna's huevos was still imp.

The reason i refer to those wars as "imp proxy wars" is because if someone were to hit imp, you'd almost positively honor your main tag and in any war ive had against imp, detag your soli to join imp late so they cant be tagkilled. Thats how imp wars and the main reason wardogs like myself would rather fight for peace than do a war on this server.

Prime pointed out my history as a wardog and thats always been a bigger strength for me but i prefer revolutionary war style. Imp guerrilla tactics make warring anyone on this server seem lame to me. And the endless grudges even a LARGE step further away. We're sitting here now talking about fluff that happened before i took over loc years ago.

Its funny to me to reference the "state of the game" when imp has facilitated a period of peace on this server by making war completely and wholly unenjoyable for any who step up to bat.

In my lifetime on 1a, sol has fsed me over a dozen times. God bless them i hope they do a dozen more because i like to war. No grudges here. But i like the wars to be won with target selection, walling and overall builds. Imp does not fight like that. They use solos as proxies to win. In that way, the war is not won with actual tangible ingame skill, just with fluffery. I'm not into fighting that way, but most established clans have taken that page from imps book, so i guess i can't war here. It is what it is. You've squeezed out a legendary warleader with the "state of the game".

I would war imp over these hits instead of just quitting when im hit like i would now, or complaining about the constant hit exchanges endlessly were i able to trust the war would be decided on skill and not who can hide in solos better. I won't ever win that battle because i like us all to stand together and die together. Thats what brothers do. I don't fluff around to win. I win with my tag and ive done so near to a hundred times. And I'm probably the only warleader youve ever met with anywhere close to a hundred wins. That's not common.

I don't think imp has the balls to fight KARMA straight up without that detagging fluff. And I'd get gains and gerdy and llaar back here in a heartbeat to do it if i could trust imp wanted a decent war instead of whatever that fluff is. But no. I will never get to war imp in a pure skill war. It's fluffery or nothing. Solos jumping in and out and whatever.

Unfortunately all i can do is retal hard and complain about the constant pushing us around because imp doesn't want a real fun war, and i don't want a bunch of nonsense.

It sucks that the "state of the server" is so brutally disadvantageous to warring because of player attitudes and strats. There hasnt been a decent war here in YEARS

If netting is the only thing i can work on my skill here, then netting it is. You can threaten me a dozen times over and it does nothing. You can kill me and I'll just quit. You can kill me every set for a year and ill just quit for a year. But if you wanna man up and actually put your skill against mine instead of doing that solo fluff, I'd be down to show you what I'm worth. Otherwise all you're doing is posturing me and you've been doing that set after set since i took over leadership in loc. It's as tiresome and annoying as the length of my posts, and i don't want to/won't participate unless it involves some level of skill. Unfortunately you wont fight that war, but that's the ONLY reason this post is a moot point.

State of the server this fluff prime. If you cared, you'd be fighting some real wars. It's not like you're netting to the top here. Your whole role is telling me i need some defense to school y'all in literally every other aspect of the game EXCEPT hiding in solos.

You wanna go skill against skill, loc currently would wreck you guys in a friendly and it wouldn't be close. The only reason it would be is because of solo bs not talent or skill. My clan showcases skill. You showcase telling me how much defense i should have to show it to you. Make that your vibe tho bro. You have for years now since sin netted there. And we all feel like it's really cool.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 17th 2020, 4:13:36
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit