Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 14:18:31

Eh gotta blame someone right? My $0.02?

Ordinarily LoC helps other netters in these situations but we've been hit during destock by imp the last 2 sets without provocation and for no other reason than to lower our finishing networths (i.e. EMs at 700m nw countries with mere hours left, etc). Not to mention a variety of hits and topfeeds on us and our ally icd over the last several sets, and proxy wars and topfeeds with other friendly tags such as NBK.

I'd be lying if i didn't say i think LoC is safer netting because imp is busy, and our top destocks will be untouched for the first time since last summer if he keeps y'all under 60m nw. But I seriously doubt there's a non-imper on the server that isn't enjoying watching weezy work. The war with cc was good stuff but its long gone and you can't burn every bridge with the whole server and keep pushing people before someone decent goes Keanu Reeves neo.

I just hope you have a better scapegoat than some netters who let you have free land. He may be attacking you because he is friendly with those people, but we're all basically 20 year friends here now. He'd do it for literally any of us. And having been on the receiving end of imp harassment myself since joining this server, and having my only FA issues arise with imp, it feels like he is. Looking forward to finishing the set cleanly without missiles hitting me during my destock, and a set free of having to complain and piss and moan and cold war with Prime.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 16th 2020, 14:24:04
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit