Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 18:19:56

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:
I only know of one interaction with ebert in express. I farmed the fluff out of him for how he spoke to me on the forums. Even then, it wasn't my goal. He actually prevented me from doing what I wanted that reset by encouraging my focus. I don't generally attack players unless provoked.

Gal should be fairly familiar with what I do. If I see something suspect, YES I will report it and explain my rationale to mods. But I'VE never been deleted.

I have no idea why you think we hold hands everywhere we play. You being wrong was funny until now. I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a fluffing cheater. I welcome all of you joining express and doing anything you'd like. Kill whoever. Come after me, idgaf, have fun. But don't try to put that bullfluff on me.

To be completely fair, I haven't paid much attention to Express or primary. I'm sorry if I ought not to lump you in to what your buddies did to Ebert. I'm merely pointing out that how my coming to that server to blast people for attempting to run off a highly respected player would be perceived in the eyes of the people I hit. It'd probably look like collusion and be independent decision making.

The pals you have here have been griefing most servers including the botless ones. Theres a major contrast between attempting to net and griefing for the hell of it. FRetal in team, targeting Ebert in Express etc. I remember in team the complaints that hitting the entire server didnt create a 5v5v5v5v5 war and just made like 5 tags hit them. Its a pattern. If you aren't a member of that pattern, then my bad. If you had an open profile, I'd know that.

That's what is so funny, for like 3 of you guys (yourself, pp1 and ugo) opening your profile would more than likely make you look good and people would probably be open to hanging out and dropping things and giving you a chance. Refusing to do it makes you look like you're hiding something server related to 1a.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 12th 2018, 18:22:59
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit